What's new

What do you think of cousin marriages ?

99% of marriages including mine and my parents are cousin marriage and Alhamdolillah non of offspring got any disability or disease...most of the male members served and serving in armed forces and Police so forget about western propaganda about cousin marriage.

Hi,

just because it did not happen to you or your family---does not mean that the problem does not exist---.

Either cousin marriage---or non cousin marriage---a blood compatibility test should be done before marriage.

Hi,

just because it did not happen to you or your family---does not mean that the problem does not exist---.

Either cousin marriage---or non cousin marriage---a blood compatibility test should be done before marriage.

Its not about blood group.

Hi,

is that Cheech & Chong lolz ha.

Its not about blood group.
In Hinduism it is forbidden but in Islam we are allowed to marry our cousin, so it is taboo for you since you consider cousin as brother and sisters.
@MastanKhan
Islam doesn't allow anything unnatural even we have examples from Prophet PBUH's life. Forget about western propaganda which all started from UK because Muslim migrants prefer cousin marriages which is quite often forceful so they started all these nonsense to create doubts even study medical journals and check the risk margins even many cases cross race marriages increase the risk of childhood leukemia by many folds in comparison with cousin marriage who don't have history of such disease.

In Hinduism it is forbidden but in Islam we are allowed to marry our cousin, so it is taboo for you since you consider cousin as brother and sisters.

South Indian Hindus marry their cousins.

South Indian Hindus marry their cousins.
Yeah even in some rural places brothers marry one lady in order to avoid division of property.

Hindus mostly don't marry their cousins and that is why they produce genius like Raj47 and Aronab Goswami.

Last edited:
You should explore Africa and should try to get settled in there after marrying with some decent black guy out there.. new race , new culture and new experience which may not attract to others Pakistani girls

Oh don’t worry about me thanks, I explore where I want. You don’t need to give your two cents, save it for the charity.

You are getting worry about others and giving them free suggestion of exploring world so i am worry about you and giving you some free ideas :D btw you have plenty of Somalian in Uk if you cannot explore Somalia
think she meant why limit yourself to 5 or 10 people when you got thousands to choose from.... not having different experience as such... once you got a wider choice then its upto you/your preference who you like.
you might still marry a pakistani(more likely) but pakistanis are a big community here.

think she meant why limit yourself to 5 or 10 people when you got thousands to choose from.... not having different experience as such... once you got a wider choice then its upto you/your preference who you like.

Some people jump to conclusions just like they should jump off a cliff

Why whats wrong with black? I said black because its different race and hardly seen any Pakistai girl with back guys so you seem open mind liberal who could explore new world

The wrong comes in the racist context you suggested it in, my preference can be anything and the likes of you should be least concerned about me.

You are getting worry about others and giving them free suggestion of exploring world so i am worry about you and giving you some free ideas :D btw you have plenty of Somalian in Uk if you cannot explore Somalia

WTF is wrong with you a'hole---. Can someone launch this moron from this board----not worth to have his kind here---.

Harassment of female members is not acceptable---get lost.

you might still marry a pakistani(more likely) but pakistanis are a big community here.
She cannot impose her will on others. Marriage is a personal decision and who is she to tell people what they should go for ? She can explore new world and i gave her free sugesstions and you can also try

WTF is wrong with you a'hole---. Can someone launch this moron from this board----not worth to have his kind here---.

Harassment of female members is not acceptable---get lost.
Where is harassment uncle touchy? She said that people should explore new world and i told her that she should do it first

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom