What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

Best thing of my country is that worst enemies of pakistan admit that pakistan is a brave and great country.:pakistan: That's why there is large number of indians on PDf.

I guess we are no longer your worst enemy, USA is trying hard to dislodge us. :)
Most Indians join PDF to troll, not to admire you guys, lol.

Pakistani food carries NO competitor in the world..and believe me ..I have tried french , Chinese , Indian , Mexican , Thai , American cuisine etc...All of these are wonderful but Pakistani food stands out. I don't know if you are a veggie or not...but come to lahore sometime and have tekka's , kebabs , niharis , karahi gosht etc ...you'll love it.

You are right about the food!
If you are a meat eater and have the palate for spicy foods then Pakistani food is the best in the world. We get the best of both worlds: The middle eastern/central Asian meat focus with the Sub-continent's spicy palate. I imagine northern India--especially Rajasthan, UP are similar but not sure if lack of beef would allow similar range of dishes as they exist in Pakistan. Now, there are a few Indian restaurants in my region--unfortunately all of them are 30+ miles--and they have excellent food. One of them is probably the best vegetarian restaurant. But none of them could match what you can get in a genuine Pakistani restaurant. Oh, man, I sometimes want to live in a big north American city just for the desi food options! Slurp! Slurp!

They join for their obsession now its up to you whatever you name it fun or joy.

I don't think its obsession, its natural phenomenon. We've lived together for centuries and faced different weathers and conditions, we're neighbors and have more similarities than any other group of people in the world. We can never become strangers.

Some cricketers,singers with natural talent

Back
Top Bottom