What's new

What do you love about Pakistan?

Everything about Pakistan which makes me feel proud abt this unique country.

i love these pakistani brands

murree_malt.jpg

news-graphics-2007-_444981a.jpg

image7.jpg

313361-Beerphotofile-1325097324-595-640x480.jpg

IMG_8183.JPG

639244-murreebrewerypakistan-1385830690-894-640x480.jpg

Enigma
well let me start by emphasising on the question itself, which is what do I love about Pakistan?
well to be honest there is no simple answer to it. As a society is not a monument but rather the architectures of it , from its colors, ethos to their contradictions melted & sprinkled around in dusted aspirations , that which through the reels of time has escaped to the vicinity of chaos !, but still slumbers around somewhere in the corner, as it silently absorbs in its own enigma, yes the Enigma of what today we call Pakistan , indeed through out history enigma have been the most loyal friend of this land.so yes i love this enigma, in fact I love everything which is Pakistani about Pakistan, the real Pakistan hidden,bruised & brushed under the carpet ! by everything which is not Pakistani ! its that attraction & romance which were supported by the representatives of the people (yes supported even the leftist of India back in the days, when the rightists & the centrist were head over heels in opposing it !), Unfortunately, today one of these two runs their bandwagon in the name of patriotism ! so in short I love the hidden aspirations of Pakistan, the open minded debates in the political & civil societies along with the intellectual & constructive criticism on the socio-political dynamics of this society
I love the Pakistan of great minds like late Habib Jalib & Faiz ahmed faiz , I love the Pakistan which wanders around from the literary atmosphere of Lahore, to the free minded breeze of Karachi's Pak tea house , to the lanes of Peshawar, to the confidence, aspirations & dreams of the middle class & the emphasis on its importance, coupled with their dilemma's & struggle's so to put it all in a sentence
I love the enigma of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom