What's new

What do you do?

yes after taking 9 fundamental papers of acca I have plans to get bsc hons in applied accounting for oxford brookes university ,sound good ?

Its good but a Bachelors Degree from Pakistan is still a better option 'cause the BSc (Hon) from OBU would need to be attested by the HEC and they've got some very funny conditions about attendance and what not. And because people very rarely study from the same Institution (in ACCA) its gonna be a bit difficult to get those attendance records unless koi haraaa phairiii kar lo !

Plus the qualification is equivalent to a 3 year qualification not a 4 year one; I haven't asked local universities but I dunno if they consider it equivalent to a 4 year bachelors.

I would still very strongly suggest going for a good undergrad degree instead.

And its not child's play to pass ACCA papers; an undergrad is relatively easier.

Lastly ACCA doesn't have a whole lot of value in Pakistan unless you've passed it in first go which is very....very difficult !

Its good but a Bachelors Degree from Pakistan is still a better option 'cause the BSc (Hon) from OBU would need to be attested by the HEC and they've got some very funny conditions about attendance and what not. And because people very rarely study from the same Institution (in ACCA) its gonna be a bit difficult to get those attendance records unless koi haraaa phairiii kar lo !

Plus the qualification is equivalent to a 3 year qualification not a 4 year one; I haven't asked local universities but I dunno if they consider it equivalent to a 4 year bachelors.

I would still very strongly suggest going for a good undergrad degree instead.

And its not child's play to pass ACCA papers; an undergrad is relatively easier.

Lastly ACCA doesn't have a whole lot of value in Pakistan unless you've passed it in first go which is very....very difficult !
Well it,s suites me because I have plans to settle and work abroad so every UK qualification is good for me.
And the above can be said about any profession or degree sir! ACCA is no different

Well it,s suites me because I have plans to settle and work abroad so every UK qualification is good for me.
And the above can be said about any profession or degree sir! ACCA is no different

Well suit yourself; as someone who's studied ACCA in the past I'm just saying that I'd consider other options if I had to do it all over again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom