What's new

What do you do?

You are right, don't know who she is, but she is mucho caliente :partay:

Oh well she is indian superheroine character called Shakti and a icon for the power of women......

by the way you wrote incorrect in Spanish. It should be muy caliente not mucho caliente.

Oh well she is indian superheroine character called Shakti and a icon for the power of women......

by the way you wrote incorrect in Spanish. It should be muy caliente not mucho caliente.

My Spanish is limited. I do hear both here in South Florida. I am open to take Spanish classes if Shakti is teaching any. :partay:

My Spanish is limited. I do hear both here in South Florida. I am open to take Spanish classes if Shakti is teaching any. :partay:

Oh well she does not know spanish but do know how to melt metal with intense heat and mould it into shape of any weapon she wants and kick a$$ with it.

By the way i dont even know abcd of spanish i just know google.....:lol:

I do nothing really.:frown:

Just thinking of doing something that i could post here in this thread.:pop:

I am working as a scientist in food and drug admin. ,india. .doing drug analysis. .

I am a chemical engineer, worked in Petroleum refineries in India and presently working in Bahrain.

But I want to go back to India soon and start and Energy Services Company which will not only help in reducing growing India's Energy needs but also contribute to reduction of the present problem of global warming!! High hopes.. huh?

Doin ACCA,LLB and BA at the same time.
Dude I searched this old post of yours and interested to know you are doing ACCA as well .Anyway I am going to take FA1,FA2,MA1 And MA2 exams this june 2015 .Please tell me which books you studied for these exams ? You have done your ACCA yet or not ?

Dude I searched this old post of yours and interested to know you are doing ACCA as well .Anyway I am going to take FA1,FA2,MA1 And MA2 exams this june 2015 .Please tell me which books you studied for these exams ? You have done your ACCA yet or not ?

Yaar acca kou goli mar... ya @Armstrong say baat kar..

Go for a Bachelors degree instead; ACCA is something you can do afterwards.

Having an Academic Qualification is very....very...very important otherwise you can say goodbye to a Masters degree 'cause a Professional Qualification doesn't cut it so far as their entry requirements are concerned.

Secondly ACCA isn't such a good option in Pakistan.

Go for a Bachelors degree instead; ACCA is something you can do afterwards.

Having an Academic Qualification is very....very...very important otherwise you can say goodbye to a Masters degree 'cause a Professional Qualification doesn't cut it so far as their entry requirements are concerned.

Secondly ACCA isn't such a good option in Pakistan.
yes after taking 9 fundamental papers of acca I have plans to get bsc hons in applied accounting for oxford brookes university ,sound good ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom