What's new

What do you do?

hunter1

New Recruit

Reaction score
Inspired from the topics such as 'Where are you from' etc..
Tell us your profession or if you are still a student, what are you studying? Are you Graduate or undergraduate student? etc..

I heard quite alot of times that Sir Murad Khan (username: 'Muradk') was veteran PAF pilot who participated in 1965 and 1971 wars. He is now retired as Air Commodore.

Another, username: 'Chogy', I think is a 'Military Professional' in the forum. I read that he is a veteran in the USAF, he has flew the F-15, F-16 and now serving in the USAF as an instructor.

At first, I thought there all normal citizens like me that surf in these forums. But, I was surprised to see such professional people. :)

I will start with myself. I am studying computer science in Lahore and I am in my sophomore year.

What about you? :bounce:

Well, a fresh starting this thread!
There is already a thread on this, loooong ago!

I am a student, in O levels, currently in 9th. I know too young to be on this forum, but I posses gifted mental powers :) Alhamdullah.

I would like to be a Aeronautical Engg for PAF, and do great thing for defence. Then after retirement start NGO for Pakistan, and die serving this Nation and change it to be the best Nation of the world, with grat people and strong economy. I dont know about the economy, but will change the people, Inshallah :agree::agree:

doctors-day-0304-lg-44455912.jpg

Well, i am not much to talk about.I am in my 9th grade,kept computer sciences.I have high hopes for joining the Pakistan Military and specifically my dads unit.If unfortunately i fail i would try to join the UN.If i fail in that too well i don't think that far..;)

I am a white stretched hummer limousine driver, currently driving to 5 star Al-Makhlook Al-Ghareeb Hotel which is just left to Al-Phutti Sarak.

For Bookings use the
im_msn.gif
button on the left hand site above report button.

I am a white stretched hummer limousine driver, currently driving to 5 star Al-Makhlook Al-Ghareeb Hotel which is just left to Al-Phutti Sarak.

For Bookings use the
im_msn.gif
button on the left hand site above report button.

Noo mazzaks please!

Back
Top Bottom