What's new

What do Chinese think of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just see YT videos of random people in China asked about Pakistan and all have fav views even brotherly views.

all says one thing that Pakistan always helped China in Hard times or in natural disasters.

That is coz you are richer not coz you are civilized!
Let us just have this talks 10 years later!
30 years ago,there are only diplomatical foreigners in China,now 2017 there are 1.1 millions foreigners(those foreigners are stupid to say in China for 5 years or in some cases for 20 years ??).
it is not fair to compare China with US, coz they are not in the same level of deveopment: When you US got Colorful TVs and cameras,China was still under Jap invasion!

In 2017,China 9000 USD per capita VS US 60000 USD per capita,if you are chinese,you would prefer US for the sake of money.
But innovations environment has changed,coz of less regulations,China ends up to be one of the best innovation place in the world,epsecially In Shenzhen.
You are wrong - you have not travelled.
Japanese are rich but still whites are admired while darker shades are not.
I am sure that even pakistan has foreigners staying for long periods. Proves nothing.
Dont misunderstand that i support discrimination of any sort. I am not white , but i have travelled.

I am sure that even pakistan has foreigners staying for long periods. Proves nothing.
Dont misunderstand that i support discrimination of any sort. I am not white , but i have travelled.
Oh,after my trip to France for 6 months,I found myself love China even more than ever before!

Caucasian features are generally considered the highest standard of beauty in current times. That's the main draw for most Asians.
This has nothing to do with any inferiority complex.
The most admired (physically ) people, throughout the world, are eastern europeans(slavs, Russians, whatever groups you choose )and then western Europeans. A regular american may get a good treatment due to his riches. But Europeans have a better reputation, overall.

I said it first.

Long before the Uighurs or the map.

The honeymoon is well and truly over.

The racial stuff will now take over. With religion as the common backdrop.

Pakistan and China both will suddenly find how attractive India is.

#Whattahoot

Cheers, Doc

I said it first.

Long before the Uighurs or the map.

The honeymoon is well and truly over.

The racial stuff will now take over. With religion as the common backdrop.

Pakistan and China both will suddenly find how attractive India is.

#Whattahoot

Cheers, Doc

Makes no sense.

To Pakistanis and Chinese alike, Indians are dark skinned, a feature that they generally look down on.

They share no common religion with India's majority either.

None of them have any reason to find India attractive in any way.

What will likely happen is that Pakistanis will mind their own business and so will the Chinese. Their political leaders will maintain stable strategically important bilateral relations with little in the way of cultural or religious similarity to bind the peoples together.

1746fc1190ef76c63cc92cb29f16fdfaae5167a8.jpg

indian girl with spanish blood
timg

local indian girl

You tell me who you like better and who is more beautiful,let us be honest,ok?!
Apparently indian girl with spanish blood is more beautiful!!
Chinese Uyghur femal star Dilireba
timg
timg

Chinese Han femal Star Liu Tao
timg
timg

Normal Chinese girls
timg
u=4148473034,1168835570&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

Apparently indian girl with white poeple blood is more beautiful according to our current beauty standards!!

Last edited:
Makes no sense.

To Pakistanis and Chinese alike, Indians are dark skinned, a feature that they generally look down on.

They share no common religion with India's majority either.

None of them have any reason to find India attractive in any way.

What will likely happen is that Pakistanis will mind their own business and so will the Chinese. Their political leaders will maintain stable strategically important bilateral relations with little in the way of cultural or religious similarity to bind the peoples together.

Trust me.

The natural racial bit will take over.

Both sides.

Pakistan will pivot to India on race.

China will pivot to India on shared antipathy on faith.

Though they will still try to fight India to the last Pakistani.

Trust me ....

Cheers, Doc

timg

local indian girl

timg
timg

timg
timg

Normal Chinese girls
timg

Post more Chinese girls please.

I take some convincing.

@django @jamahir

Cheers, Doc

Trust me.

The natural racial bit will take over.

Both sides.

Pakistan will pivot to India on race.

China will pivot to India on shared antipathy on faith.

Though they will still try to fight India to the last Pakistani.

Trust me ....

Cheers, Doc

Post more Chinese girls please.

I take some convincing.

@django @jamahir

Cheers, Doc

However, the beauty of appearance is only one aspect of beauty, because God may be black! A beautiful and kind heart is the the kind of beauty that can last long.

Most black people admit that the Chinese are serious and hardworking, but most black people do not recognize this behavior to earn money coz their former white masters showed them with Labor protection, employee benefits, full human rights, afternoon tea, coffee meals, paid holidays.
But there is one thing that everyone has not seen clearly: the high welfare of rich countries is based on high taxes,without enough money, all benefits do not exist.
If US americain earn only 6000 USD per capita instead of 60000 USD per capita,they would know what is low income welfare is!

Last edited:
What about the CPEC and Political relations and what if Pakistanis just take benefit from the economic stand point of view

Pakistani's don't cry about Kurds and Turks are Muslims even if vast majority are secular. That makes all the differance.

Thats odd what with this all Ummah chummah mess thing

So from a economic and geo-political stand point of view do you think that Sino-Pak relations will just flutter away or you think from a stand point of the politicians that having good relations with the CCP in power is much more important than people to people I mean could care less what the Chinese do with their internal politics however if they start sending a PLA tank battlion or start acting aggressive well different story but if its to make Pakistan an economic viable country no problems[/QUOTE]
I guess the people to people interaction is important, it doesn’t play decision role in the current phase of CPEC. The current state of Pakistan economy is still relatively low and therefore it can and will be improved significantly by simply pouring industry investment. You don’t need a large number of Chinese to be there to accomplish that. I don’t think there will be large numbers of Chinese migrants in Pakistan in the next decades as the days of moving aboard for better live is quickly becoming a thing in the past with rising live standard and amble career opportunity at home.

When the initial phase of CPEC concludes, Pakistan should reach the income level of Thailand or Malaysia in a conservative estimate. At that point, we probably need to start worry about the people at a macro level not only about religion but also other aspects of human characters. I guess at that point, many issues that appear to be mountainous today will be solved effortlessly simply because of economical development. People will think and behave differently with different level of social and economical situations.

However, the beauty of appearance is only one aspect of beauty, because God may be black!

Most black people admit that the Chinese are serious and hardworking, but most black people do not recognize this behavior to earn money coz their former white masters showed them with Labor protection, employee benefits, full human rights, afternoon tea, coffee meals, paid holidays.
But there is one thing that everyone has not seen clearly: the high welfare of rich countries is based on high taxes,without enough money, all benefits do not exist.
If US americain earn only 6000 USD per capita instead of 60000 USD per capita,they would know what is low income welfare is!

This is such a refreshingly racist post.

Always appreciate a good healthy red-blooded racist. :tup:

Even when he's yellow.

Cheers, Doc

Caucasian features are generally considered the highest standard of beauty in current times. That's the main draw for most Asians.
No. Most Chinese still prefer Asian look. Below is screenshot of a Chinese **** website. The first two bars are Asian resources(without mosaic and with mosaic). The last one is European and American resources. You can see the view number differences.

无标题.jpg

Last edited:

timg

local indian girl

timg
timg

timg
timg

Normal Chinese girls
timg

Apparently indian girl with white poeple blood is more beautiful according to our current beauty standards!!
The 1st normal chinese girl is not so normal. A image search shows that she is considered a beautiful girl by chinese standards, who just died of cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom