What's new

What do Chinese think of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I RESPECT MUSLIMS AND I MAKE NO COMMENTS ON MUSLIMS OR ISLAM
AND I LOVE PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANI PEOPLE.
BUT WE DO NOT WELCOME OTHER COUNTRIES TO INTEFERE INTO CHINESE INTERNAL MATTERS!

bullshit and bullshit....from a running dog of yankees minions country aussy...all i see is bla,bla,please welcome our white men superioty,you are bad we are good.......
tell all those to defeated iraqi people thanks for your time,white master !

That is true. Muslims are very important members in chinese big family!
I RESPECT MUSLIMS AND I MAKE NO COMMENTS ON MUSLIMS OR ISLAM
AND I LOVE PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANI PEOPLE.
BUT WE DO NOT WELCOME OTHER COUNTRIES TO INTEFERE INTO CHINESE INTERNAL MATTERS!
We do not dictate you pakistanis or any country people to do what we say,people grant us this freedom as well!

I agree with your post.

My only concern was to know you feelings about niqab and burqa, but we can just wait and see.

I have confidence that both Islamic culture and Chinese culture will become more open to each other in the coming years.

@ARMalik brother, chill with the anti-Chinese propaganda.

I have no intention of killing you or any communists. Lol. Relax.

We are just having a discussion.
By the way,Since the 1950s, the Pakistani Communist Party has been declared an illegal organization by the Pakistani government.
However, as a Chinese, I fully respect Pakistan's decision (although I personally feel that there is no need to ban its legal status) ,because this is Pakistan's internal affairs. As Chinese, we have no right to interfere.

At present, according to China's policy, China is strictly forbidden to export any form of Communist Party organization to any country .

All countries led by the Communist Party will eventually become very and very independent countries. Sincere and long-term cooperation cannot be achieved between the Communist countries, because the Communist Party is too independent.

The Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, Albania, Vietnam, Cuba and China, North Korea, etc., because the independence of the Communist Party is too strong, it is impossible to achieve the same close ally cooperation between the United States and Britain.

So relax as well!

You have 25 million Muslims in your country with 3-4 major ethnic groups being Muslims.

Arabic-Persian Uyghur script is on all your currency.

Many of your heroes like Zheng He were Muslims.

You have had contact with Muslims since right after the death of Prophet Muhammad saws.

Many of the now Turk Irani Mongol Hun Islamic groups were living in the Altay mountain region for thousands of years intermarrying with and allying with successive Chinese dynasties.
We have 230 millions poeple who beleive in Buddha.

China hasn't been an independent country since 1971. Ever since then, China has sold out, and kowtowed to the west. Using the name "comunist party" is misleading which goes to show the deceptive nature of the regime. Everyone, including the Chinese themselves know that China will never get back the trillion dollars it has essentially given to the west.

China hasn't been an independent country since 1971. Ever since then, China has sold out, and kowtowed to the west. Using the name "comunist party" is misleading which goes to show the deceptive nature of the regime. Everyone, including the Chinese themselves know that China will never get back the trillion dollars it has essentially given to the west.

Are you not a VN troll?

All your posts on this subject simply reflect the fact that you and your other countrymen are incapable of comprehending what Islam is, and what it really means to be a Muslim. You are totally ignorant, and yet you claim to know what Islam is and what Muslims in China want, and then you impose rules and restrict what these Muslims can do and what they cannot do. Buddy, this is a 'Communist' mindset and for a very good reason. China has never experienced 'Democracy' and the right to chose for close to a century. How would you know what the right to chose means?

Enough is enough! You have no ideas what rights or living standards Chinese Muslims are having! WTF should we comprehend what Islam is! In China all religions are treated the same. They are citizens that can practice their religion but no disturbance to public order is allowed! Who do you think you are in a criminal state or pussi dog state like australia. Don't they look at you like an ISIL on a daily life? Do you think you can get away if you claim supreme believing in front a white supremist? You are just a guest in that country! And Give me a fking example of good democracy in any Islamic state!

Most islamic countries have democracy accorrding to western standards!
Well brought by colonization they have no choice but to accept this democracy!

Gandhi once said democracy is from and originated from its own people not from white master.

I agree with your post.

My only concern was to know you feelings about niqab and burqa, but we can just wait and see.

I have confidence that both Islamic culture and Chinese culture will become more open to each other in the coming years.

@ARMalik brother, chill with the anti-Chinese propaganda.

China is mainly focused on the Sinosphere despite bordering a diverse array of nations they were closed off under Mao and now somewhat open plus under Deng it was all about Economy and making China stronger as for the diaspora Pakistanis that dislike China and smoke the CNN crap well cant really help them as they lived abroad for a long time

Well I do not know about the people. But usually the Chinese government think better of the Pakistani government because we have strong relationship with them.
You have your way we have our way, we respect yours, we hope get the same from you, let history decides whose is better.
Chinese Muslims are Chineses Firstly and we care their benifits and well-being as wel as happiness more than any gov does!
Muslims in CHINA have a better life than in so many self called Muslims country(no offense to any low income country but xinjiang per GDP capita is around 7000USD and CHINA 9250 USD in general)!
We feel shame that we did not bring our Muslims bros to our same income level!
We are planned to make sure xinjiang GDP per capita reaches 15000USD in 2025 and CHINA 18000in general in 2025
and work very hard for it despite anythings western medias and govs say!
Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Well I've been and had the warmest of welcomes from the Chinese people, who came from all walks of life. I wrote a lengthy post about it on here. All my best wishes to the Iron brotherly folk of China.
By the way, this all off-topic now. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom