What's new

What do Chinese think of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a refreshingly racist post.

Always appreciate a good healthy red-blooded racist. :tup:

Even when he's yellow.

Cheers, Doc
If I am racist,then everybody is!
It is indians who are racist coz you on your knees to your white masters for hundres of years,and really do not know what independent thoughts are but CNN and BBC thoughts!
But I do not blame you coz you India is afterall a colonized country,you have all the side effects a colonized country has.
The 1st normal chinese girl is not so normal. A image search shows that she is considered a beautiful girl by chinese standards, who just died of cancer.
It is really normal,may be you think she is beautiful but i am not!

her face is too big

Chinese Uyghur femal star Dilireba
timg

Dilreba is pretty. But she must put on weight.

And not talking about Chinese, I also like Ri Sol-ju, the wife of Kim Jong-un :

dnnlngmyunhk1ce6shbp

5abb9bc5433c372d008b49c7-750-375.jpg

@padamchen

Dilreba is pretty. But she must put on weight.

And not talking about Chinese, I also like Ri Sol-ju, the wife of Kim Jong-un :

dnnlngmyunhk1ce6shbp

5abb9bc5433c372d008b49c7-750-375.jpg

@padamchen

I like Japanese girls man.

I don't understand why Japanese are going the way of the Parsis.

Both are really good looking races.

Cheers, Doc

I like Japanese girls man.

I don't understand why Japanese are going the way of the Parsis.

Both are really good looking races.

Cheers, Doc

I will tag @2800 for him to post some Iranian pretties.

Oh, his name isn't appearing.

I will tag @2800 for him to post some Iranian pretties.

Oh, his name isn't appearing.

The natural Iranian pretties.

Sadly most south of 18 have already gone under the surgeon's knife.

I don't get that about Iranian chicks to be honest.

Ive dated one in college. And known a few in my biking circle as well. One very high profile one ....

Cheers, Doc

If I am racist,then everybody is!
It is indians who are racist coz you on your knees to your white masters for hundres of years,and really do not know what independent thoughts are but CNN and BBC thoughts!
But I do not blame you coz you India is afterall a colonized country,you have all the side effects a colonized country has.

It is really normal,may be you think she is beautiful but i am not!

her face is too big

I was complimenting you man.

What's wrong in being called a racist?

Cheers, Doc

The truth is that the vast majority of Chinese people don't really care about foreign politics or the difference between foreigners from different areas of the same region, different religions, etc. (Just like most foreigners don't make much distinction between Chinese, Japanese and Koreans.)

There is a lot of coverage of Sino-Pakistani economic and diplomatic cooperation, which does help a lot. If you tell someone you are a Pakistani you'll usually get a much better reaction than if you were say, an Indian or an American.

A lot of Americans overseas like to pretend that they are Canadians to avoid trouble. In China it's better to be a Canadian than an American, it's better to be a Pakistani than an Indian.
Wow.,.there is at least one country where people don't think pakistan as a terrorist hub

The natural Iranian pretties.

Sadly most south of 18 have already gone under the surgeon's knife.

I don't get that about Iranian chicks to be honest.

Yeah, @2800 has posted some surgery cases too. The lips were too large or the nose didn't appear natural or the face appeared too stiff. And there were a few with blonde-dye hair.

Ive dated one in college. And known a few in my biking circle as well. One very high profile one ....

Cheers, Doc

:tup:

Yeah, @2800 has posted some surgery cases too. The lips were too large or the nose didn't appear natural or the face appeared too stiff. And there were a few with blonde-dye hair.

:tup:

Yup.

They have a HUGE hangup with noses.

Which is so different to the original unmixed Persians - us.

We love and laugh about our noses.

Cheers, Doc

Nope. Reality Check: Chinese have better opinion of Americans then Pakistan. That is gut punching. And I think as more people to people contact takes place Pakistan's stock will drop down even more. Sadly !

China05.png
I would be extremely surprised if less than two thirds of Chinese nationals have unfavorable view. I guess it also depends on how you phrase the questions. I will take a look at the questions if I can.

Also from the same report Pakistan comes out as the nation with the highest cooperation percentage.
C95A2B69-AB12-45B3-BCF6-C59FBFB7863C.png

Some interesting results from their 2017 surveys on views between US, China, and Russia. I guess the surprises are Australian and Indonesian, I did not know they are so pro China. Also winning in Turkey haha. Interestingly Vietnam for being so pro US (ie more than Israel).
77CF2867-A33A-4BF9-91C3-3F2BA153AE2C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom