What's new

What do Chinese think of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Chinese think of Pakistan depends on what Pakistanis think of China.

Tajik is the only fair complexion in China, they are whites.

Beijingwalker, i have been noticing you for long time. you are a CIA agent spreading rumors all over this forum.

Tajik is the only fair complexion in China, they are whites.

Beijingwalker, i have been noticing you for long time. you are a CIA agent spreading rumors all over this forum.
是吗?那我们得好好聊聊看来,哈哈,我传播什么谣言了,请赐教一二,哈。

They are related to the Tajiks of Tajikstan and Afghanistan,,,Tajik people share many similarities with Persians in terms of language and culture.Kudos

Most importantly they share the same race the Iranic people.

The otherway around is also true, what Pakistanis think of China depends on what the Chinese think of Pakistan. I don't see why this common sense statement gets on someone's nerves.

是吗?那我们得好好聊聊看来,哈哈,我传播什么谣言了,请赐教一二,哈。
Translated -Then we have to talk about it, haha, what rumors I spread, please enlighten one or two, ha.

我造什么谣了? 回击他们发的帖子而已。你去问问这里的印度人和美国人说我是 CIA agent 他们信吗。
Translated- What am I doing? Reply to the post they sent. You ask the Indians and Americans here to say that I am a CIA agent. Do they believe?

Thanks to note 8.

Frankly speaking,I can not tell the difference bettween Indians And Pakistanis bros,do not misled by chinese attitudes to south asians people,in most of cases, Chinese take you as Indian that is the the reasob why they do not like you.
lolz tht must be a shocker for Pakistanis,,,,,what he means to say is he cant differentiate between subtribes of bhayya people.
For him,just like for all non bhayya people u look same as north indians :D
@PAKISTANFOREVER @django @Indus Pakistan
maybe u guys shud make a thread to help nonbhayya people to differentiate bhayya ppl,,,,i mean how can one possibly mistake a central asian,turkic,persian,arabic,nordic,neolithic farmer descendent for a gangoo bhayya :rofl:

lolz tht must be a shocker for Pakistanis,,,,,what he means to say is he cant differentiate between subtribes of bhayya people.
maybe u guys shud make a thread to help nonbhayya people to differentiate bhayya ppl,,,,i mean how can one possibly mistake a central asian,turkic,persian,arabic,nordic,neolithic farmer descendent for a gangoo bhayya :rofl:
So if person X erroneously states that Malala looks like a Gangladeshi then going by your logic Yousafzai Swatis look like Gangoo bhayyas :lol:,,,, give me a break you damn cretin!!!

So if person X erroneously states that Malala looks like a Gangladeshi then going by your logic Yousafzai Swatis look like Gangoo bhayyas :lol:,,,, give me a break you damn cretin!!!
Yousufjai r of afghan descent,,,pashtun,,theyy r definiely not bhayya.
But majority of pakistanis r bhayya descendents,,,,which is why nonbhayyas have trouble recgnizing thm :D
Basically if u r east of indus u r a bhayyaforever :D

Don't be so exited, he only speaks for himself, didn't you notice that we Chinese also argue with ourselves?

Don't be so exited, he only speaks for himself, didn't you notice that we Chinese also argue with ourselves?
Ofcourse i "believe" u can tell the difference between northindians n eastern pakistanis,,,,,just like a westerner or pakistani can tell the difference between a chinese n a vietnamese,,,,sure,,absolutely believable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom