What's new

What do Chinese think of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Australians have a alliance with US and we are not going to ditch it for China - NO WAY. But this is not what I asked. I asked what Chinese thought of Pakistanis? The reason I asked is cause I have some family roots in Pakistan although I was born here. I am really interested in to know people to people impressions.

By the way, you can bad mouth Australia, but Chinese are desperate to come here. I have dealt with huge number of Chinese who have moved to Australia, and who ran away from China, and who want a life style is Australia. You say that Australia is US's lap dog, but then your own countrymen want to desperately move here to Australia. Does this mean your countrymen are lap dogs of Australia??

@TruthTheOnlyDefense what do you think mate? I have seen desperate Chinese wanting to come Australia. Not sure what your experience has been?

We see Chinese try and come here through every means possible, and most of it is illegal, you are right Chinese are desperate to come to Australia, Europe, USA etc. They are begging to be let into the country, so yes obviously Chinese are lap dogs of Australia, if they were so happy in China they should stay there, but obviously not hence the begging and trying to come into Australia illegally.

We see them at our Unis making trouble, trying to influence our politics etc, thankfully we are cracking down on these scum.

Yea Australians have a alliance with US and we are not going to ditch it for China - NO WAY. But this is not what I asked. I asked what Chinese thought of Pakistanis? The reason I asked is cause I have some family roots in Pakistan although I was born here. I am really interested in to know people to people impressions.

By the way, you can bad mouth Australia, but Chinese are desperate to come here. I have dealt with huge number of Chinese who have moved to Australia, and who ran away from China, and who want a life style is Australia. You say that Australia is US's lap dog, but then your own countrymen want to desperately move here to Australia. Does this mean your countrymen are lap dogs of Australia??

@TruthTheOnlyDefense what do you think mate? I have seen desperate Chinese wanting to come Australia. Not sure what your experience has been?
LMAO.
0.000005% percent among 1.4 billions Chinese may want to immigrate to Australia
Wow,Chinese are really desperate!
I bet there are more percent of australians want to immigrate to US more than the percent of Chineses want to immigrate to Australia.

If Chineses are so desperate, Mongolia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Nepal, Laos, Myanmar, and North Korea should be full of Chinese, but the truth is not what you said.
The most intimate Chinese-Pakistan alliance will not be shaken by your provocative words. The Chinese-Pakistan alliance will only become stronger and stronger.
Now,you can continue to lick your American boss's assholle.

We see Chinese try and come here through every means possible, and most of it is illegal, you are right Chinese are desperate to come to Australia, Europe, USA etc. They are begging to be let into the country, so yes obviously Chinese are lap dogs of Australia, if they were so happy in China they should stay there, but obviously not hence the begging and trying to come into Australia illegally.

We see them at our Unis making trouble, trying to influence our politics etc, thankfully we are cracking down on these scum.
The only reason they go there is they want to get more money,and with the huge improvement of Chinese economy,especially East China area,some of them have already regreted to do so and want to come back to China
Many Chinese who have immigrated to Australia sold their houses in Beijing and Shanghai 20 years ago. They worked very hard in Australia for 20 years and finally earned 1 million Australian dollars. They returned home to meet their Chinese relatives said that they became rich in Australia, and want to show off,however, their relatives in China, the value of one of their appartments(most of beijing and shanghai natives have multiple appartments and houses) is as high as 10 million yuan, and those who immigrate to Australia no longer dare to say that they are rich any more).

And let me tell you why Western country become rich:
White Australians have killed all the native Australians, snatched away all their wealth, then invaded Papua New Guinea and Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, snatched away their wealth and then through the robbed money for technological innovation, and then after White Australians became rich and start to talk about human rights and freedom and accuse other poeple been poor, haha!

(I used to be brainwashed by the Western media. Now I am more and more aware of the reality. It is only the Chinese government that is really good for the Chinese people.)

2)The only gov care the rights of chinese people is chinese gov itself and you guys think gov is an intruder we think chinese gov is the head of our big family.
Are you saying western gov care the chinese people rights more than china gov does,give us a break!!!
When Jap occupied north east China,what did western gov do?Nothing but continue to sell oil to jap army and navy and jap air force and made a forture of it!

It is the western gov who does not give a shit on the rights of chinesesl people interests!

When we need medical assurance repayment,where is the western gov?

When we need free shcool teaching,where is western gov?

When our children need free foods and milks in school,where is the beloved western gov?

When we need new infratrucures and more convinient public transit system,where is the beloved western gov?

When we need police service in emergency where is the western gov(i can assure you you will get shot to death service provided by western policemen!!)??

LMAO that western gov will care the interests of chinese people!

Western gov care only how they can get interests from chinese people and chinese gov and the rest of the world by bombing the globe to please or flatter its voters.

My grandpa and my grandma who are living in Anhui rural areas can get 300USD per year each as elderly life wellbeing(I know it is not that much but 5 years ago there is nothing) as they are already 65 years old even they did not pay any social security fees during their lifetime,I guess Western gov can pay 500 USD or 1000USD to my grandpa and my grandma instead???

I am sure Western gov particularly US can pay 720 billions USD a year to continue bombing the globe and will augment this amount if necessary!!Why not! Right!!

The only thing Western gov can do is to pretend to care the rest of the world before and now,along with the Trump America Comes Frist Policy,US gov now even does not care to pretend to care the rest of the world any more!

AND you are nothing but a biased Native People Murder Australian ,as running dog of US , who is relying on the money robbed and transformed by your parents and your grand and grand parents and really does not want to and does not care to respect other countries' cultures and diversities!

Last edited:
LMAO.
I bet there are more percent of australians want to immigrate to US or than the percent of Chineses want to immigrate to Australia.
If Chineses are so desperate, Mongolia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Nepal, Laos, Myanmar, and North Korea should be full of Chinese, but the truth is not what you said.
The most intimate Chinese-Pakistan alliance will not be shaken by your provocative words. The Chinese-Pakistan alliance will only become stronger and stronger.

White Australians have killed all the native Australians, snatched away all their wealth, then invaded Papua New Guinea and Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, snatched away their wealth and then through the robbed money for technological innovation, and then after White Australians became rich and start to about human rights and freedom and accuse other poeple been poor, haha!
(I used to be brainwashed by the Western media. Now I am more and more aware of the reality. It is only the Chinese government that is really good for the Chinese people.)

americain2)The only gov care the rights of chinese people is chinese gov itself and you guys think gov is an intruder we think chinese gov is the head of our big family.
Are you saying western gov care the chinese people rights more than china gov does,give us a break!!!
When Jap occupied north east China,what did western gov do?Nothing but continue to sell oil to jap army and navy and jap air force and made a forture of it!

It is the western gov who does not give a shit on the rights of chinesesl people interests!

When our children need free foods and milks un school,where is the beloved western gov?

When we need new infratrucures and more convinient public transit system,where is the beloved western gov?

When we need police service in emergency where is the western gov(i can assure you you will get shot to death service provided by western policemen!!)??

Western gov care only how they can get interests from chinese people and chinese gov and the rest of the world by bombing the globe to please or flatter its voters.

My grandpa and my grandma who are living in Anhui rural areas can get 300USD per year each as elderly life wellbeing(I know it is not that much but 5 years ago there is nothing) as they are already 65 years old even they did not pay any social security fees during their lifetime,I guess Western gov can pay 500 USD or 1000USD to my grandpa and my grandma instead???

I am sure Western gov can pay 720 billions USD to continue bomb the globe and will augment this amount if necessary!!!Why not! Right!!

The only thing Western gov can do is to pretend to care the rest of the world before and now,along with the Trump America Comes Frist Policy,US gov now even does not care to pretend to care the rest of the world any more!

AND you are nothing but a biased Australian dog of US who does not want to and does not care to respect other country culture and diversity!

Blah, Blah, Blah the fact is the Chinese are boot lickers, and desperate beggars.

Bah, blah, the Chinese are nothing but illegals in Australia, they are ashamed of China, and you are funny.
I do not give a shit on what you say!

Your poor second-tier government does not think so. Your poor government is shaking because of the strength of the Chinese People's Liberation Army's navy and air force.
u=2537107473,332920194&fm=26&gp=0.jpg
timg
timg

Dedicated for Yankees ,But we can make special arrangements for Australia!

Your poor second-tier government does not think so. Your poor government is shaking because of the strength of the Chinese People's Liberation Army's navy and air force.
timg
timg

Lol and yes we in Australia are so scared, we are trembling in fear at the funny illegal Chinese trying to come to our country haha.

Then BAN them,please!

It is your fkk country,we do not care !

I think you are over reacting. Australia is not afraid of China - it is just looking after its interests. For example, the Australian government blocked sale of many critical assets to Chinese companies. The reason was that it was against the national interest of Australia to sell those to China. Not only that Australian government said that when China DOES NOT allow foreigners to own critical infrastructure in China, then why should China expect other countries like Australia to sell their infrastructure to the Chinese??

By the way, Australia has F-35s and other advance ships and subs which are decades ahead of anything China has. We are not afraid of China. If China does not want to buy our commodities, that is fine, we can sell it to someone else.

I think you are over reacting. Australia is not afraid of China - it is just looking after its interests. For example, the Australian government blocked sale of many critical assets to Chinese companies. The reason was that it was against the national interest of Australia to sell those to China. Not only that Australian government said that when China DOES NOT allow foreigners to own critical infrastructure in China, then why should China expect other countries like Australia to sell their infrastructure to the Chinese??

By the way, Australia has F-35s and other advance ships and subs which are decades ahead of anything China has. We are not afraid of China. If China does not want to buy our commodities, that is fine, we can sell it to someone else.
1)You should afraid of China!!Coz we do not give a shit on you,only on your master yankees!
Yes J-20, Y-20 and J10 C are not real weapons,they are photos only created by PLA.

If China is willing, three 3 million tons of hydrogen bombs, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra will be finished.

2)It is not that the Chinese do not respect Australia's interests. It is the Australian white-firstism that makes Australia's own people think that China's equal status is a violation of Australia's interests.

3)China South China Sea has nothing to do with you! Any issue raised by Australia about the South China Sea (regardless of its content) is a violation of China's internal affairs and core interests.

4)A Chinese private company, Huawei, can threaten Australia's national security? ! I know for the first time that Australia as a country is so weak, despite so many advanced equipment in its army.

Last edited:
1)You should afraid of China!!Coz we do not give a shit on you,only on your master yankees!
Yes J-20, Y-20 and J10 C are not real weapons,they are photos only created by PLA.

If China is willing, three 3 million tons of hydrogen bombs, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra will be finished.

2)It is not that the Chinese do not respect Australia's interests. It is the Australian white-firstism that makes Australia's own people think that China's equal status is a violation of Australia's interests.

3)China South China Sea has nothing to do with you! Any issue raised by Australia about the South China Sea (regardless of its content) is a violation of China's internal affairs and core interests.

4)A Chinese private company, Huawei, can threaten Australia's national security? ! I know for the first time that Australia as a country is also so weak, despite so many advanced equipment in its army.

I have heard everything now, Chinese are a joke, they are beggars and liars, and cheats just like Indians, and you are still funny. LOL

China is scared of a tiny country like Japan, now that is funny.

LMAO.
I bet there are more percent of australians want to immigrate to US or than the percent of Chineses want to immigrate to Australia.

The only reason they go there is they want to get more money,and with the huge improvement of Chinese economy,especially East China area,some of them have already regreted to do so and want to come back to China.

And let me tell you why Western country become rich:
White Australians have killed all the native Australians, snatched away all their wealth, then invaded Papua New Guinea and Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, snatched away their wealth and then through the robbed money for technological innovation, and then after White Australians became rich and start to talk about human rights and freedom and accuse other poeple been poor, haha!

2)The only gov care the rights of chinese people is chinese gov itself and you guys think gov is an intruder we think chinese gov is the head of our big family.

When our children need free foods and milks un school,where is the beloved western gov?

I am sure Western gov can pay 720 billions USD to continue bomb the globe and will augment this amount if necessary!!!Why not! Right!!

AND you are nothing but a biased Australian dog of US who does not want to and does not care to respect other country culture and diversity!

Great post. 100% agree.

Western world racism is having a difficult time with China, Russia, Turkey, and Pakistan’s growth.

timg
timg

no need to show these strategic weapons in a forum discuss.

4)A Chinese private company, Huawei, can threaten Australia's national security? ! I know for the first time that Australia as a country is also so weak, despite so many advanced equipment in its army.

Actually China is afraid of US and its allies. US Carrier Ronald Reagan is visiting HK because China chickened out. If you were that great, you would have not allowed US to visit your seas and lands unchallenged. There is nothing China can do to stop the US. China is desperate to get its hands on US weapons and technologies cause All of Chinese weapons are just a copy of inferior Russian weapons.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/mil...carrier-group-visit-hong-kong-china-holds-out

no need to show these strategic weapons in a forum discuss.

Strategic weapons?? I don't think so.

Actually China is afraid of US and its allies. US Carrier Ronald Reagan is visiting HK because China chickened out. If you were that great, you would have not allowed US to visit your seas and lands unchallenged. There is nothing China can do to stop the US. China is desperate to get its hands on US weapons and technologies cause All of Chinese weapons are just a copy of inferior Russian weapons.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/mil...carrier-group-visit-hong-kong-china-holds-out

Strategic weapons?? I don't think so.
Yes,we are so afraid of Korean War losers 17 countries combined,LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom