What's new

What can bring India and Pakistan closer

if the indian ministers would shut up regards what Pakistan needs to do to hafiz saeed etc.

Why should we? He is more than a prime suspect.. Evidence are all against him, We need u to take action, cannot wait for another 10 months to start interrogating him, We know that Pakistan does not need to interrogate him, coz Pak knows what he has been doing, At least do it for formality so that the world would have a fair opinion

In any case J&K is a bogey raised for two reasons :

a) Control & access to water.
b) Perpetuate the hold of Military in PK polity.

c) Prevent disintegration of India

Most honest Indians admit that freeing Kashmir would open the floodgates to all sort of separatist movements within India.

Why should we? He is more than a prime suspect.. Evidence are all against him, We need u to take action, cannot wait for another 10 months to start interrogating him, We know that Pakistan does not need to interrogate him, coz Pak knows what he has been doing, At least do it for formality so that the world would have a fair opinion

People, there are already several threads on this topic. Let's not derail this one.

c) Prevent disintegration of India

Most honest Indians admit that freeing Kashmir would open the floodgates to all sort of separatist movements within India.

And i belive these honest Indians would be the same separatists.

Anyways there is no point of freeing Kashmir. it is not at all occupied at the very first place. It is the integral part of India where the people of Kashmir choose their own state government. And before you reply for that let me clarify we call Pakistan Occupied Kashmir to the other side of border, and armed forces are there for the separatist movements and the infiltration from across the valley. This is also there to avoid any aggression from the side of Pakistan from the other side of the valley.

First these guys will give problems in lkashmir and tell to free it, and expect us to free it..lol... naaaaah .... Ok free pakistan , problem solved....

And i belive these honest Indians would be the same separatists.

No, I believe you know them as Tamils. Sikhs, Naxalites, Assamese, Seven Sisters, etc, etc.

You will, of course, deny it, but in real life conversations, Indians are much more honest about the very real threat of separatist movements in various parts of India.

Anyways there is no point of freeing Kashmir. it is not at all occupied at the very first place. It is the integral part of India where the people of Kashmir choose their own state government. And before you reply for that let me clarify we call Pakistan Occupied Kashmir to the other side of border, and armed forces are there for the separatist movements and the infiltration from across the valley. This is also there to avoid any aggression from the side of Pakistan from the other side of the valley.

There are no mass protests in Azad Kashmir. Pakistan does not need to station an occupation force of 400,000 thugs to keep the local population subdued. It does not play charades with sham elections held under 400,000 guns.

No, I believe you know them as Tamils. Sikhs, Naxalites, Assamese, Seven Sisters, etc, etc.

You will, of course, deny it, but in real life conversations, Indians are much more honest about the very real threat of separatist movements in various parts of India.

It is really great to know that you buy this stuff that they will break India. Who else can buy it? :rofl: Dont forget to pray for it....

By the way we have a full Sikh regiment......

There are no mass protests in Azad Kashmir. Pakistan does not need to station an occupation force of 400,000 thugs to keep the local population subdued. It does not play charades with sham elections held under 400,000 guns.

Those thugs are for to shoot those who cross the border and try their fantasy in India. Why would Pakistan need 400,000 thugs when they have terrorists. Actually it takes balls to face 400,000 face to face so some people hide like eunuchs behind freedom fighters and terrorists.:cheers:

It is really great to know that you buy this stuff that they will break India. Who else can buy it?

I don't need to buy it. It is enough to know that the Indian government fears it.

Those thugs are for to shoot those who cross the border and try their fantasy in India. Why would Pakistan need 400,000 thugs when they have terrorists.

I noticed you switch the discussion back to Indian Occupied Kashmir because the div ersion into Azad Kashmir didn't work.
Good. :rofl:

Actually it takes balls to face 400,000 face to face so some people hide like eunuchs behind freedom fighters and terrorists.:cheers:

No eunuchs, no terrorists. Just ordinary, men, women, and children, young and old, firmly proclaiming their their defiance in the face of an heavily armed occupation army:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/32072-kashmir-azadi-honest-indian-perspective.html

The civilians in that demonstration have more guts than the entire Indian army hiding behind weapons.

Going back to the topic, and thinking outside the box and other than Kashmir, terrorism e.t.c

(1) Inter-country university exchanges, possibly a common SAARC range of unis setup to tackle SAARC specific issues

(2) Liason and exchange of information by minority affairs departments. There is misinformation on both sides, and also countries can learn from each other on how minorities have progressed.

(3) Increase in agri-trade to improve food security. I have read ideas about having a SAARC food bank and centralized distribution. But IMO allowing free-trade atleast in food and agriculture would allow better food security.
Competition would force food cartels to not hoarde and hike prices so as to not loose their markets. And surplus can be used in countries where food is in shortage.

(4) Inter-faith dialogue centers for all religions setup in both countries were conferences are held once / twice a year so that misconceptions can be removed

(5) A joint strengthening of civil society and grass-roots democratic movement / organization. These members would learn from each other on how to fight corruption, force the govt. to deliver on governance and human rights. For example, use of RTI legislation is quite helpful in this regard

To my Pakistani friends. First - Kashmir is part of India. The only unsolved issue is the illegal occupation by Pakistan of the western part of Kashmir. Pakistan needs to get out of *** lock stock and barrel. Second – The Kashmiris are facing terrorism from Pakistani Terrorists in the name of Islam. Nothing can be more cruel than this. Third - The Pakistani strategy of thousand cuts have cost India lots of life and property. But, ironically Pakistanis today are paying with their nation. The worst case of self-goal in history. Fourth – As far as India dis-integrating, that is a pipe dream, my friend. There are conflicts within Indian society but the political system, in India has enough avenues to address the same. If it comes to dis- integrating, the chances of the same are higher for Pakistan than India. Lastly, the Indian army in Kashmir kills terrorists infiltrating from across the LOC. Unlike, the Pakistani army, which is killing it’s own countrymen. Ironic.

To my Pakistani friends

First you call friends and then you come up with this:

First - Kashmir is part of India. The only unsolved issue is the illegal occupation by Pakistan of the western part of Kashmir. Pakistan needs to get out of *** lock stock and barrel. Second – The Kashmiris are facing terrorism from Pakistani Terrorists in the name of Islam. Nothing can be more cruel than this. Third - The Pakistani strategy of thousand cuts have cost India lots of life and property. But, ironically Pakistanis today are paying with their nation. The worst case of self-goal in history. Fourth – As far as India dis-integrating, that is a pipe dream, my friend. There are conflicts within Indian society but the political system, in India has enough avenues to address the same. If it comes to dis- integrating, the chances of the same are higher for Pakistan than India. Lastly, the Indian army in Kashmir kills terrorists infiltrating from across the LOC. Unlike, the Pakistani army, which is killing it’s own countrymen. Ironic.

The least you can do is not to degrade the word friends.

First you call friends and then you come up with this:

The least you can do is not to degrade the word friends.

Only a friend will tell you the truth. The way it is. Or I can tell you that you want to hear and pleases you. But then I will not be your friend. I do not see a Pakistani as an enemy. Only missguided and missled. I come to this forum to discuss and argue to learn and express views. remember my friend, though we have same history till 60 years back, the one we get to read in school are not the same.......

Only a friend will tell you the truth. The way it is. Or I can tell you that you want to hear and pleases you. But then I will not be your friend. I do not see a Pakistani as an enemy. Only missguided and missled. I come to this forum to discuss and argue to learn and express views. remember my friend, though we have same history till 60 years back, the one we get to read in school are not the same.......

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
My God where were you all these years. All we ever needed is a friend like you who can put our misguided misled nation back on track. Oh thankyou God we have finally found one.

Going back to the topic, and thinking outside the box and other than Kashmir, terrorism e.t.c

(1) Inter-country university exchanges, possibly a common SAARC range of unis setup to tackle SAARC specific issues

(2) Liason and exchange of information by minority affairs departments. There is misinformation on both sides, and also countries can learn from each other on how minorities have progressed.

(3) Increase in agri-trade to improve food security. I have read ideas about having a SAARC food bank and centralized distribution. But IMO allowing free-trade atleast in food and agriculture would allow better food security.
Competition would force food cartels to not hoarde and hike prices so as to not loose their markets. And surplus can be used in countries where food is in shortage.

(4) Inter-faith dialogue centers for all religions setup in both countries were conferences are held once / twice a year so that misconceptions can be removed

(5) A joint strengthening of civil society and grass-roots democratic movement / organization. These members would learn from each other on how to fight corruption, force the govt. to deliver on governance and human rights. For example, use of RTI legislation is quite helpful in this regard

You left out marraiges.

Come on, pahle apne apne boundries ke ander rehna jyada important nahi hai.

Back
Top Bottom