What's new

What are your ICC World Cup 2015 predictions for the Asian teams?

I understand there are some traitors in the Indian group here, I met two such dogs the other day. No wonder you guys are so confident when you make these claims.
who are those traitors ? need to be eliminated :mad: ............ :sarcastic:

who are those traitors ? need to be eliminated :mad: ............ :sarcastic:

Some guys who believe it is their duty to lick the boots of foreigners. Never mind that, in a country of over a billion there will always be a few rotten eggs.

Now to the topic. I promise to laugh like this when your team gets a thrashing in the WC. BD has taken its position as a test playing nation very lightly. 10 years as a cricket playing country and still BD has not improved. SL debuted in 1987 WC and won the 1996 edition. Today SL are a top-notch cricketing country with many records to its name. BD also has records but all the negative ones.

If BD manages to win a single match in the 2015 WC it will be a major achievement.

Some guys who believe it is their duty to lick the boots of foreigners. Never mind that, in a country of over a billion there will always be a few rotten eggs.

Now to the topic. I promise to laugh like this when your team gets a thrashing in the WC. BD has taken its position as a test playing nation very lightly. 10 years as a cricket playing country and still BD has not improved. SL debuted in 1987 WC and won the 1996 edition. Today SL are a top-notch cricketing country with many records to its name. BD also has records but all the negative ones.

If BD manages to win a single match in the 2015 WC it will be a major achievement.
bold part: wishful thinking :pleasantry:

about test ? well you got test status in 1932, won first test in 1952. and won world cup in 1987 (3rd edition), even you guys were tagged ghar ka shar, bahar ka billi, even till now lol

even india faced such a question once upon a time: why can not India produce another kapil dev ?
:jester::jester:

bold part: wishful thinking :pleasantry:

about test ? well you got test status in 1932, won first test in 1952. and won world cup in 1987 (3rd edition), even you guys were tagged ghar ka shar, bahar ka billi, even till now lol

even india faced such a question once upon a time: why can not India produce another kapil dev ?
:jester::jester:

We won our first test in 1952 alright but it did not take us 20 years to save a test. You are not even able to save a test, you suffer from innings defeat. Ten years from now Ireland and Netherlands will be inflicting innings defeat on you.

And India has always played fabulously. Go and check for the highest first wicket partnership in Test cricket. Go and check who Vinoo Mankad was. Gavaskar was the first player in the WORLD to score 10,000 runs in Test cricket. Indian spin quartet is still considered the best ever in the history of the game. Kapil Dev is one of the best allrounders cricket has seen. And India won the WC in 1983 and 2011, not 1987. We reached the semis in 1987.

We maybe ghar ka sher bahar ki billi. But playing like that India won three WCs. BD on the other hand is bahar me chuha ghar me bhi chuha.

Forget another, BD is yet to produce a single match winner of good quality. The bangladeshis just add numbers to the tournament. 2015 is obviously going to be another humiliation for your team. The 2014 T20 WC was a disaster for the bangladeshis and the 2015 WC will be the same thing.

We defended 104 on Bangladesh with our back up bowlers. ha ha ha. I know who are scared.
Shakib tops all formats
Sports Reporter
Ace Bangladesh cricketer Shakib Al Hasan now tops the ICC all-rounders' ranking lists in all three formats of the game. He became the first player ever to top the charts in all formats.

According to the latest ICC rankings published yesterday, Shakib is at the top of the all-rounders' lists in Tests, ODIs and T20Is with 398, 403 and 377 rating points respectively.

This comes as a reflection of his recent outstanding performances during Zimbabwe's tour of Bangladesh at the end of 2014. Against Zimbabwe he became only the third player in the history of Test cricket to take ten wickets and score a century in a Test match. He had also taken a four-wicket haul and scored a century in an ODI during the same series.

Shakib is also ranked fourth in the ICC rankings for ODI bowlers with 680 rating points. He is currently in Australia playing for the Melbourne Renegades in the Big Bash League.
Shakib tops all formats

======

Now keep chup! Shut up! Mun' band. Bakwas makawa!

. We won our first test in 1952 alright but it did not take us 20 years to save a test.

Forget another, BD is yet to produce a single match winner of good quality.
1. save test means ? draw ?
2. then you jump for Shakib lol

I do not understand people thinking that England will do well in the WC. have you guys seen their recent performances against Sri Lanka?

I do not understand people thinking that England will do well in the WC. have you guys seen their recent performances against Sri Lanka?
Bouncy pitches may help them. They have little pressure. Also they got rid of Cook. Team is pretty good.

Kab se shuru ho raha hai tamashaa??? :lol:

Last enjoyed WC in 2011 in PDF..... there was lots of fights here............. :D After that did not watch a single match............ lol

Asian teams will struggle. India/Pakistan will just make it into semis and then be obliterated. Australia v. South Africa in final. South Africa will choke as always.

Pakisan hardly has any chance unless they change the bowling format

Back
Top Bottom