what are you cooking nowadays

W.11

BANNED
i think as im cooking part time too now a days, i would appreciate if you post your cookery pictures here

i made some BBQ chicken yesterday :P

ZoHq1.jpg

i must admit i felt really proud, my first BBQ, it tasted so nice :enjoy:

one thing i regretted was that i was coughing half way through cooking(because i put too much red chilli and (even my tongue was burning while eating but i actually enjoyed such a hot chilli taste)

some my say i burned up half of the chicken :disagree: but it really wasnt, it tasted so nice

i think as im cooking part time too now a days, i would appreciate if you post your cookery pictures here

ZoHq1.jpg

one thing i regretted was that i was coughing half way through cooking(because i put too much red chilli and (even my tongue was burning while eating but i actually enjoyed such a hot chilli taste)

some my say i burned up half of the chicken :disagree: but it really wasnt, it tasted so nice

hmmm.....looks gorgeous and yummy, i see alot of potential in it ;)

meyn tau aaj kal masala tv dekh raha hun :P

no, it seems perfect, but yar itni garmi mien tikkay? khair tou hai ??? :lol:

No pictures, I ate it all.

BUT I made an amazing bunch of tacos earlier. It's just about the only kind of food I can make.

Lamb, LOTS of chilli, lots of cheese and a pre-made taco shells. Couple of cold beers, it was heaven.

well my wife has gone to her moms house so im all alone i cook magee , paneer ke parathe , paneer bhurji daily and have it with cool cool beer :cheers:

we had mustard chicken tody n buttr/saffrun rice:victory:

ZoHq1.jpg

da chicken looks delicious but da plate is untidy n i can c a hair or a thread somwhere in da middle of chicken pieces yuk:sick:

ganda chef:bad:

I had Chicken Shashlick today with Egg Fried Rice - I didn't like it that much ! :undecided:

da chicken looks delicious but da plate is untidy n i can c a hair or a thread somwhere in da middle of chicken pieces yuk:sick:

Chal chup kar moootiii....khud to eik andaa boil karnaa nahin aaataaa aur mereiii chooteiii bhai @W.11 ko criticize kartiii hooo aaap ! :pissed:

what do you mean by untidy plate :rofl: im not a restaurant runner that i need to present tidy plate to my dear customers

where do you see a hair, im bald nowadays :undecided:

what do you mean by untidy plate :rofl: im not a restaurant runner that i need to present tidy plate to my dear customers

where do you see a hair, im bald nowadays :undecided:

Like Nawaz Shareef bald or Vin Diesel bald ? :what:

Which is to say by nature or by choice ? :unsure: