What's new

In Islamabad: “You can’t eat here because you are Pakistani”

You don't see any merit in my Argument because you are looking at the coin from one side. It is easier to act impartial and balanced when not directly affected by the pain.
Ignore the troll I reported him for derailing...

I'm assuming you were born in Pakistan and emigrated after spending a considerable amount of time there.

The majority of Pakistanis I saw in UK spit on Pakistanis that just came. They join in with the indigenous people to abuse them.
I am not sure which crowd you went around... :unsure:
And about abandoning the culture - please. People from the subcontinent try so hard to be white that it's actually funny.

Granted - most of these Pakistanis were Mirpuris, though.
being white is 1 thing but going to a country and saying sorry go get another nationality before you can eat with us is another...cant believe you people dont see discrimination in that? Yet the same cry against racial discrimination while this is National discrimination!

Oh yes, and when Islamists in UK create 'Muslim only areas' that's ok, and when the whites say "you are free to gtfo" they cry racism and "this is my country too"
You answered your own self...Islamists or whatever name you want to give them...usually born in UK and only moving in desi circles hence, very confused do these...

Stop spitting your anger and hatred and try to see the situation at hand before jumping in blind ...same goes for the Indians on this thread! Seriously, stick to your side of the border and support these lots on your side!

Ignore the troll I reported him for derailing...
You can report to your heart's content, but did u read my response this time, slowly? Or you were on gmail, fb and what not?

Get off you high horses and stop calling me a troll without even understanding what I said!

You can report to your heart's content, but did u read my response this time, slowly? Or you were on gmail, fb and what not?

Get off you high horses and stop calling me a troll without even understanding what I said!
This is what you said mr. personal... and that has nothing to do with the thread...I reported you as derailing...

Ranger bhai, then the next question which can be asked is why 'Islamic Republic'. I don't see many asking that so I don't see any merit in your argument.

This is what you said mr. personal... and that has nothing to do with the thread...I reported you as derailing...
I don't have the patience and time to explain to you how that relates to the topic at hand.

The person I quoted hopefully understood, I'm sure.. You can report as much as you want.. Call me a troll? Behave.

The one who wrote article is Christian and they are allowed to eat pork. A part from pork everything in halal anyway, i doubt they dont offer anything else there.

A lot of the sauces in French cuisine contain wine which makes it haram too I guess.

I don't have the patience and time to explain to you how that relates to the topic at hand.

The person I quoted hopefully understood, I'm sure.. You can report as much as you want.. Call me a troll? Behave.
Good we agree! :tup:

I'm assuming you were born in Pakistan and emigrated after spending a considerable amount of time there.

You assumed wrong because I was born and raised in Canada.

I am part Kashmiri and have family in the UK (some of whom have moved to Canada and all of whom were born in the UK) and not only do all of us consider ourselves Pakistanis every Pakistani I met there was extremely nationalistic of our fatherland.

In fact I recall a conversation with a non-Pakistani friend of mine who had lived in Cali and still has family there. When he first found out I was Pakistani I was surprised to learn he actually knew some in Cali as well and he remarked how "intensely" nationalistic they were towards Pakistan.

I have no idea who you have known or talked to but from my own experience and those who I know as far as I can tell you are talking out of your ***.

And about abandoning the culture - please. People from the subcontinent try so hard to be white that it's actually funny.

Speak for your own people and the Indians but Pakistanis are not interested in being like the gora.

I do not doubt there might be the occasional piece of trash that is but they will be an extremely small minority

Oh yes, and when Islamists in UK create 'Muslim only areas' that's ok, and when the whites say "you are free to gtfo" they cry racism and "this is my country too"

1. Was the UK government or the large majority of its citizens OK with what was going on? No. Did they have authorities put an end to what was going on? Yes.

2. The individuals involved are UK citizens by birth. La Maison in islamabad is owned by a foreign gora named Philippe Lafforgue

3. After imposing themselves on nations like Pakistan for almost 100 years robbing us of our economic output for their own benefit, occupying Muslim nations and having our people fight in WWII for their benefit, etc... I say Muslims are owed a lot more than a neighborhood or two in England.

The issue is not halal or Haram , the issue is

a) Right of Pakistani Citizen to get service in Restaurant in Pakistan , with our discrimination

b) What they choose to eat or not eat its their own personal choice.

c) The restaurant must maintain food preparation codes in accordance with rules of country

1) Distinct kitchen for Halal Food
2) Distinct kitchen for Non Halal Food for international visitors.

Chefs, and Cooks create food all over Gulf states and they respect the culture and society , Pakistan offers more in term of flexibility to allow them to serve also international customers.

So in return they should return the favor and cater to Distinguished Pakistani customers who follow dress code standard and pay money to eat and socialize with their international counter parts.

Similarly denial of Residence by hotel to customer of Pakistani Nationality should cause revoke of license to hotel to operate in Pakistan

This kind of ban to serve Pakistani Citizens reminds me of Apartheid mentality from South Africa

This is not discrimination. This restaurant is specifically cater to foreign or non-Muslim people. There is nothing wrong with that considering there are lots of Muslim restaurants in overseas that don't cater to non-Muslim people in overseas. Nevertheless, they [non-Muslim] are given option to go there, as much as i hate to admit, even though Muslim people should avoid this restaurant for non-Halaal consumption reasons, yet they shouldn't be denied entry in that restaurant.
But opening a restaurant to cater foreign [non-Muslim] only is inviting big trouble for the owner to deal furthermore. That restaurant shouldn't be one-dimensional for the sake of peace, considering the situation as the nation is not in mood for tolerant knowing there are several factors at play.

You assumed wrong because I was born and raised in Canada.

I am part Kashmiri and have family in the UK (some of whom have moved to Canada and all of whom were born in the UK) and not only do all of us consider ourselves Pakistanis every Pakistani I met there was extremely nationalistic of our fatherland.

In fact I recall a conversation with a non-Pakistani friend of mine who had lived in Cali and still has family there. When he first found out I was Pakistani I was surprised to learn he actually knew some in Cali as well and he remarked how "intensely" nationalistic they were towards Pakistan.

I have no idea who you have known or talked to but from my own experience and those who I know as far as I can tell you are talking out of your ***.

Speak for your own people and the Indians but Pakistanis are not interested in being like the gora.

I do not doubt there might be the occasional piece of trash that is but they will be an extremely small minority

1. Was the UK government or the large majority of its citizens OK with what was going on? No. Did they have authorities put an end to what was going on? Yes.

2. The individuals involved are UK citizens by birth. La Maison in islamabad is owned by a foreign gora named Philippe Lafforgue

3. After imposing themselves on nations like Pakistan for almost 100 years robbing us of our economic output for their own benefit, occupying Muslim nations and having our people fight in WWII for their benefit, etc... I say Muslims are owed a lot more than a neighborhood or two in England.

Private properties have the right to refuse anyone, even the President of Pakistan. Secondly nobody owes us anything, this is the reason we are and we will always be under the "goras". We dont deserve shit,we make our way.

As much as it is idiotic to refuse Pakistanis, it is the owners right to refuse anyone he or she feels like in a private restaurant. Have an issue? Take it up with the government and respected authorities to mend their laws.

The owner obviously caters to non-Muslims, do you really think that would be good for him to put a sign saying "Non-Muslims only" ? Sorry to say you dont live here you dont get to see the harsh realities of today. That place would be burned the **** down.

Anyways have an issue take it up with the respected institution. Wont help you much as it's a private property, and he or she can make the rules.

Private properties have the right to refuse anyone, even the President of Pakistan.

As much as it is idiotic to refuse Pakistanis, it is the owners right to refuse anyone he or she feels like in a private restaurant.

Sorry to say you dont live here you dont get to see the harsh realities of today. That place would be burned the **** down.

The reason it would be "burned the **** down" is because its very existence is a violation of our laws and culture. People wouldn't have to resort to vigilante justice if the government and police did their job and enforced the law by shutting these places down themselves.

Part IX Article 227 (I) of Pakistan's constitution states:

"All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the Injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, in this Part referred to as the Injunctions of Islam, and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such Injunctions."

What law are you referencing which would allow a restaurant to refuse service to Pakistani's, particularly Muslims, in our own country?

If anyone has a problem with Pakistani's they picked the wrong country to do business in and those operating businesses such as these need to be stripped of their citizenship (assuming they have one) under the Pakistani citizenship act of 1951 section 16 subsection 5 and banned from the country/jailed/sentenced to death (as per Article 1 Part 5 and Part 6 [1] of the Constitution). Furthermore, the restaurant apparently serves liquor which is in violation of Chapter 2 subsection 4 of The Prohibition Order of 1979 which gives us another reason to lash, jail and/or possibly even hang the pieces of shit behind it's operation (the owner appears to be a dirt bag gora from France) after shutting it down if they fail to comply with Pakistan's laws.

My view is simple if they have problems eating with Pakistani's and our laws (which are largely derived from and cannot violate the Quran and Sunnah) then they can either get lost or import a lot of microwave dinners from wherever they originate (after paying the appropriate taxes and duties) and eat them at whatever residence was provided for them.

I am not sure if there are even butchers in Pakistan that sell non-Halal meat to businesses (with the exception of pork though I have never seen it served anywhere) but personally I do not believe any restaurant in Pakistan has the right to serve non-Halal unless they were specifically catering to a Jew who required Kosher (which Muslims are permitted to eat in case Halal is not available). There is no ethnic/religious group which eats meat on this planet, aside possibly from the Jews, which is not permitted to eat Halal (or requires them to eat pork) so there is no reason to allow anything else.

This is Pakistan not some kind of Holiday Inn where foreigners are allowed to violate our laws nor will their colonization of parts of our country where they forbid access to our own people be tolerated.

The reason it would be "burned the **** down" is because its very existence is a violation of our laws and culture. People wouldn't have to resort to vigilante justice if the government and police did their job and enforced the law by shutting these places down themselves.

Part IX Article 227 (I) of Pakistan's constitution states:

"All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the Injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, in this Part referred to as the Injunctions of Islam, and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such Injunctions."

What law are you referencing which would allow a restaurant to refuse service to Pakistani's, particularly Muslims, in our own country?

If anyone has a problem with Pakistani's they picked the wrong country to do business in and those operating businesses such as these need to be stripped of their citizenship (assuming they have one) under the Pakistani citizenship act of 1951 section 16 subsection 5 and banned from the country/jailed/sentenced to death (as per Article 1 Part 5 and Part 6 [1] of the Constitution). Furthermore, the restaurant apparently serves liquor which is in violation of Chapter 2 subsection 4 of The Prohibition Order of 1979 which gives us another reason to lash, jail and/or possibly even hang the pieces of shit behind it's operation (the owner appears to be a dirt bag gora from France) after shutting it down if they fail to comply with Pakistan's laws.

My view is simple if they have problems eating with Pakistani's and our laws (which are largely derived from and cannot violate the Quran and Sunnah) then they can either get lost or import a lot of microwave dinners from wherever they originate (after paying the appropriate taxes and duties) and eat them at whatever residence was provided for them.

I am not sure if there are even butchers in Pakistan that sell non-Halal meat to businesses (with the exception of pork though I have never seen it served anywhere) but personally I do not believe any restaurant in Pakistan has the right to serve non-Halal unless they were specifically catering to a Jew who required Kosher (which Muslims are permitted to eat in case Halal is not available). There is no ethnic/religious group which eats meat on this planet, aside possibly from the Jews, which is not permitted to eat Halal (or requires them to eat pork) so there is no reason to allow anything else.

This is Pakistan not some kind of Holiday Inn where foreigners are allowed to violate our laws nor will their colonization of parts of our country where they forbid access to our own people be tolerated.

Its my choice weather i want/dont want you or other people to enter my property (wats wrong in that) {it happens everywhere you donot allow any one to walk into your house unless you want him to}
Its owners private property hence right to entry is reserved

There is no such thing as Resturants for "Forigners" and Returants for Citizens

It's called , discrimination. What "they" eat locals can demand the same , and Resturant have to meet the requirements to make sure Citizens can consume the item and maintain standards to serve both International / Local population in order to get a Permit to operate

If a dish has alcohol/pork , create alternative for Local popuation with out it and list it in menu
and make sure different dishes/cooking pots are used for both customers

Yes International customers can demand Pork or Alcohol flavor on the dishes , but I am sure
the same dish can be made with alternatives for Pakistani citziens (Give them choices)

1. Yes I will have exactly what he /she is having or drinking
2. Give me the alternative dish (Meat non pork) and non alcaholic beverage
3. No thank you I will order something completely different (Vegetarian)

Don't tell them get out , won't serve you , that is really discrimination

Permit for the resturnt/hotel should be revoked untill they fix their Service and Kitchen process

Hotel /Resturant can only reject on grounds of incorrect dress code , jeans or tshirt in formal hotel, or no rooms available in case of hotel

Last edited:
You can't blame them, some Pakistanis have the habit of blowing up in crowded place, they are just taking safety measures..

Bullshit, half *** understanding of laws, nothing to do with actualities or Sunnah Whatsoever.

That shit isnt applicable on private property. What is with Quran and Sunnah, when a non-muslim was allowed to sell and deal with edibles not permissible to Muslims during the Prophet's time, what more Sunnah do you look for? You are an AMERICAN get that in your head. You are no one to allow anyone to do anything. This is Pakistan, no matter how many screw ups there are, every non muslim has the right to eat whatever they want to as our LAW supports it. Even alcohol, HAWWWWWWWWWWWWW mama baba ko khabar lagaein ja kay.

BS *** mummy daddy wali batein na karein na aap. Dont like the law, suck it up and move on. Pakistan Pakistan karna hai, stay here and work for this country. When Islam permits non-Muslims to follow their customs and rules, then who are we to throw a bitch fit.

Dont like the Non-Pakistanis sign, i bet you to open a restaurant where non-halal food is served. Shit will be blown up, workers burned alive. We have seen plenty with foreign food outlets how workers were burned up alive, pfft and they were just KFCs and MickeyDs.

Please if you wanna throw a fit, come up with proper ordinance and laws. Not some random pickings.

Private property, their rules. Even in Islam its allowed.

There is no such thing as Resturants for "Forigners" and Returants for Citizens

It's called , discrimination. What "they" eat locals can demand the same , and Resturant have to meet the requirements to make sure Citizens can consume the item and maintain standards to serve both International / Local population in order to get a Permit to operate

If a dish has alcohol/pork , create alternative for Local popuation with out it and list it in menu
and make sure different dishes/cooking pots are used for both customers

Yes International customers can demand Pork or Alcohol flavor on the dishes , but I am sure
the same dish can be made with alternatives for Pakistani citziens (Give them choices)

1. Yes I will have exactly what he /she is having or drinking
2. Give me the alternative dish (Meat non pork) and non alcaholic beverage
3. No thank you I will order something completely different (Vegetarian)

Don't tell them get out , won't serve you , that is really discrimination
Permit for the resturnt/hotel should be revoked untill they fix their Service and Kitchen process

Hotel /Resturant can only reject on grounds of incorrect dress code , jeans or tshirt in formal hotel, or no rooms available in case of hotel

Hotels can reject on ANY grounds. This coming from a guy who's family members have a major share in Holiday Inn :)

Back
Top Bottom