What's new

In Islamabad: “You can’t eat here because you are Pakistani”

Then why refuse entry to a Pakistani CHRISTIAN?
Ranger bhai, then the next question which can be asked is why 'Islamic Republic'. I don't see many asking that so I don't see any merit in your argument.

Then why refuse entry to a Pakistani CHRISTIAN?

Mate , aren't you seeing the mentality ? These people have made a cultural stereotype and are sticking to it of elite being the " sensible and rational bunch " whilst the rest being you-know-what . I will be surprised if such restaurants or establishments aren't present in Karachi or Lahore too , there are hidden places of course , the legendary parties in Isloo for one , dont we limit entry in such places too , it makes sense , its understandable , but sorry they shouldn't be allowed to do that .

Ranger bhai, then the next question which can be asked is why 'Islamic Republic'. I don't see many asking that so I don't see any merit in your argument.

You don't see any merit in my Argument because you are looking at the coin from one side. It is easier to act impartial and balanced when not directly affected by the pain.

Hey folks, this is a 'non issue' there are more important and global issues to discuss. e.g

why women have to pay more, for hair cut than men?

images

Last edited:
You don't see any merit in my Argument because you are looking at the coin from one side. It is easier to act impartial and balanced when not directly affected by the pain.
And I would expect you to be impartial and balanced Ranger bhai, you are a respected member on this forum!

Mate , aren't you seeing the mentality ? These people have made a cultural stereotype and are sticking to it of elite being the " sensible and rational bunch " whilst the rest being you-know-what . I will be surprised if such restaurants or establishments aren't present in Karachi or Lahore too , there are hidden places of course , the legendary parties in Isloo for one , dont we limit entry in such places too , it makes sense , its understandable , but sorry they shouldn't be allowed to do that .

The purpose of "selection" of entrants to many a "fancy" establishment is done by the suitably instructed chowkidar, is it not, just like a bouncer at many nightclubs in many western Metro areas, is it not?

Time to **** these pigs up. One of the most embarrassing fucked up policies of a restaurant i've ever seen. how can someone even let this happen lol! I mean i've heard it all now just cant believe it had to be Pakistan again. I have dual Nationality and this restaurant should be shut down or have its policy changed.

I understand the problem , even if we don't like something , we must not be stopped from thought of one day trying it out , its against human nature

Even Adam ate the apple , they did not say , you are pakistani can't eat apple

Talon, Indians by law cannot have dual nationality.
Either you are Indian or you are not. Both feet have to be in one boat - either Indian or British/American/South African/xyz

The best that is done for non Indians is a PIO - Person of Indian Origin. Where these folks are recognized as having Indian heritage or Indian birth and given rights additional rights over a foreigner to buy residential or commercial investment.

Though I do get what you were trying to convey.

Oh yea I remember hearing that from someone...sorry slipped my mind

Is escargot bad? :azn: I have no idea - me a veggie :angel:

I love escargot! We have one good French restaurant in my town and I always order escargot as an appetizer. In fact, I judge any French restaurant I try by their escargot. If the escargot are served well, then the rest of the menu will be good. I guarantee it!!!

This is absolutely repulsive.

Shut the restaurant down and anyone involved in it's operation who holds Pakistani citizenship should be stripped of it and everyone (whether they hold Pakistani citizenship or not) permanently banned from the country.

There must never be a single part of Pakistan our people are excluded from and if gora kafir's and their slaves aren't comfortable with that they are free to gtfo.

Pakistan was created as an Islamic Republic for Pakistanis. Those who cannot follow the laws of Islam (there is no one, Muslim or non-Muslim, who cannot) and disrespect Pakistani's and it's ancestry have no right to be in the country. It appears as if there are individuals who believe they have a "right" to be in Pakistan and/or hold citizenship even though they betray our nation and culture so until you get rid of this mentality by expelling them, particularly the liberal filth, you're going to have issues like this pop up again and again.

Kick who out? The chef? Did you read his message? Your own government enforces these laws. Added to the fact that dual national Pakistanis don't see ordinary Pakistanis as their equal anyway.

Speaking as a Pakistani who holds dual citizenship you're talking out of your ***. Virtually all of us (I would say around 99%) are extremely nationalistic about our fatherland and see ourselves as Pakistani's.

Don't equate us with Afghans or others groups, who will remain nameless, that abandon their nation and culture when other opportunities present themselves and never bother to even go back to their homeland.

Speaking as a Pakistani who holds dual citizenship you're talking out of your ***. Virtually all of us (I would say around 99%) are extremely nationalistic about our fatherland and see ourselves as Pakistani's.

Don't equate us with Afghans or others groups, who will remain nameless, that abandon their nation and culture when other opportunities present themselves and never bother to even go back to their homeland.
I'm assuming you were born in Pakistan and emigrated after spending a considerable amount of time there.

The majority of Pakistanis I saw in UK spit on Pakistanis that just came. They join in with the indigenous people to abuse them.

And about abandoning the culture - please. People from the subcontinent try so hard to be white that it's actually funny.

Granted - most of these Pakistanis were Mirpuris, though.

This is absolutely repulsive.
There must never be a single part of Pakistan our people are excluded from and if gora kafir's and their slaves aren't comfortable with that they are free to gtfo.
Oh yes, and when Islamists in UK create 'Muslim only areas' that's ok, and when the whites say "you are free to gtfo" they cry racism and "this is my country too"

Sir,

At 15,000 for a glass of chardonnay, how many Pakistanis do you think will be at this venue? And people defending this place act like it's the only place selling booze? What about Royal palm, UN Club, Islamabad Club, Marina Club, Avari, Flashman, PC, Marriott?

Also I have said this before and will say it again, if it only wishes to cater for foreigners it should relocate within the diplomatic enclave...
Or maybe just drown in the Indian Ocean in its effort to cater for the foreigners...

Seriously had such a thing been opened in the West, there would be protest against racism and the very desis supporting it in Pakistan would be part of that protest!

Actually this problem of foreigners forming exclusive clubs is not rare in sub-continent.In goa there are many exclusive clubs of israeili backpackers where desi's are not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom