What's new

We'll die like cattle': Kashmiris fear coronavirus outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahmans control the RSS not Banias.
But I don't see any resemblance between Hindutva and Nazism.

Some early Hindutva leaders admired hitler. But that did not means that they wanted to emulate him.

Nazis did not wait for most Germans to accept their ideology and then come to power. They wanted to capture power any means possible.
The RSS was in no hurry to capture to power and they wanted masses to accept their ideology and then come to power.

Nazis were short sighted. RSS are in for a long haul. I find very few things in common between Nazis and RSS Hinduwadis.

Also I think Nazis thought themselves to be master race supermen who were undefeatable. The RSS is well aware of shortcomings and knows things it can't get away with

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @padamchen @Juggernaut_the_Gangu @Nilgiri @jamahir

I'm convinced about one thing.

I want to live in a secular India dominated by Hindus.

By brute force wherever and whenever needed.

The alternative is what we saw in Delhi recently.

The choice is pretty clear to most Indians.

Brahmans control the RSS not Banias.
But I don't see any resemblance between Hindutva and Nazism.

Some early Hindutva leaders admired hitler. But that did not means that they wanted to emulate him.

Nazis did not wait for most Germans to accept their ideology and then come to power. They wanted to capture power any means possible.
The RSS was in no hurry to capture to power and they wanted masses to accept their ideology and then come to power.

Nazis were short sighted. RSS are in for a long haul. I find very few things in common between Nazis and RSS Hinduwadis.

Also I think Nazis thought themselves to be master race supermen who were undefeatable. The RSS is well aware of shortcomings and knows things it can't get away with

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA @padamchen @Juggernaut_the_Gangu @Nilgiri @jamahir

Even early leaders like Savarkar encouraged Hindus to join the fight against Hitler and gain critical war experience and military knowledge (second part though not possible below officer level)...There is a big chunk of RSS that doesnot believe in any divinity but insistent on having at least a nominal loyalty to any ideology that originated out of India (doesnot have to be orthodox Hinduism)....if anybody who may scuttle the RSS project it is orthodox Brahman priesthood with their untouchablity laws etc...I am sceptical about RSS's intent to fight the caste system, but that organization is our best bet to eradicate caste system

Yes RSS is well aware in the end it is working with the Indian race and can in no way ever aspire for pinnacle of human achievment the way the Teutonic race attempted

Hindutva:The Primer, from a Hindu Nationalist

Even early leaders like Savarkar encouraged Hindus to join the fight against Hitler and gain critical war experience and military knowledge (second part though not possible below officer level)...There is a big chunk of RSS that doesnot believe in any divinity but insistent on having at least a nominal loyalty to any ideology that originated out of India (doesnot have to be orthodox Hinduism)....if anybody who may scuttle the RSS project it is orthodox Brahman priesthood with their untouchablity laws etc...I am sceptical about RSS's intent to fight the caste system, but that organization is our best bet to eradicate caste system

Yes RSS is well aware in the end it is working with the Indian race and can in no way ever aspire for pinnacle of human achievment the way the Teutonic race attempted

Hindutva:The Primer, from a Hindu Nationalist
Well these misinformed Pakistanis and most Indians don't know much about RSS goals.
They think RSS wants to replicate Jewish Holocaust. But in reality, RSS wants to replicate more sucessful Spanish model which managed to eradicate Islam from Spain. Spain had more Muslims percentage wise than India. Muslims ruled Spain for 800 years. And Muslims were a dominant power worldwide

These fools let themselves be decieved.

Well these misinformed Pakistanis and most Indians don't know much about RSS goals.
They think RSS wants to replicate Jewish Holocaust. But in reality, RSS wants to replicate more sucessful Spanish model which managed to eradicate Islam from Spain. Spain had more Muslims percentage wise than India.

Let these fools willingly get recieved.

True.

As a Parsi, I'm looking on with fascination.

The little brown man is not such a pansy after all.

True.

As a Parsi, I'm looking on with fascination.

The little brown man is not such a pansy after all.

As a Hindu nationalist I donot have ANY Problem with the existence of Pakistan..It is half-way true that Pakistan is kind of different racially than Indian (not entirely true though)...and more importantly at more than 1 million square kilometres any nation state becomes totally unwieldy

What I do have problem with is an Islamic Pakistan.....The ideal situation for a the subcontinent will be around 5 nations (Big Five of Europe: UK,Spain,Italy,France,Germany) of roughly 1 million square kilometres each...but only with a trace or no presence of Islam

even in a Hindutva model Pakistan gets to keep its full fledged independent statehood

As a Hindu nationalist I donot have ANY Problem with the existence of Pakistan..It is half-way true that Pakistan is kind of different racially than Indian (not entirely true though)...and more importantly at more than 1 million square kilometres any nation state becomes totally unwieldy

What I do have problem with is an Islamic Pakistan.....The ideal situation for a the subcontinent will be around 5 nations (Big Five of Europe: UK,Spain,Italy,France,Germany) of roughly 1 million square kilometres...but only with a trace or no presence of Islam

even in a Hindutva model Pakistan gets to keep its full fledged independent statehood

Pakistan is two different civilizations, outermost outposts, welded together by the British, using a lever that came out of a third civilization.

I say this racially, historically, theologically.

We have another Pakistan within India right now. Given the right mix of conditions.

Can you eventually revert most of them? Or even a large proportion? I don't know.

What I do know is that Delhi was a defeat. Not even a draw.

Think about that.

Pakistan is two different civilizations, outermost outposts, welded together by the British, using a lever that came out of a third civilization.

Thou committeth Heresy within the sacred precincts of PDF....hehehehe

I don't know if I had said this enough: Megasthenes and the latter Indica of Arrian gave the best definition of India's geographical boundaries....2,300 years later it still is true

Thou committeth Heresy within the sacred precincts of PDF....hehehehe

I don't know if I had said this enough: Megasthenes and the latter Indica of Arrian gave the best definition of India's geographical boundaries....2,300 years later it still is true

I've said it a 100 times (at least) before.

They can ban me again.

We are anyways heading to an inflection point here in India a few days from now. And all of us (medicos) are in for the fight of our lives ...

They can ban me again.

We are anyways heading to an inflection point here in India a few days from now. And all of us (medicos) are in for the fight of our lives ...
I always thought you were an intelligent person. Now I know that you are a doctor.

Social distancing isn't an option for you.

They can ban me again.

You are a hero and thank you for your services...I hope we can come out of this with less than a 100 deaths...Even the Bulbonic plague in Surat in 1994 took only 56 lives

She is communist not even qualified as muslim
Does she qualify as a fair skinned Kashmiri girl?
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom