What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

Ji, stop following Indian politics and stick to Pakistani politics since it's much less confusing. There's no political parties in India. There's gangs which masquerade as political parties. It's all about the feeding trough and who can get there sooner
Yeah and NCP chief formed alliance with BJP and backed out when his name was writ off from corruption charge
:lol:

When RSS can make a fascist supremacist organization like Shiv Sena veer to the left, you can only imagine the deep fractures it can do down South. Bengal and Tamil Nadu/Kerala are ripe for fractures.

I personally witnessed RSS in action. When addressing the lower castes, they will play the Muslim boogeyman. When addressing the higher castes they will play the Dalit and Sikh boogeyman. They are masters at being idiots. Luck does run out eventually though. That old saying of "you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but not all of the people all of the time" aptly applied to those idiots :lol:

I personally witnessed RSS in action. When addressing the lower castes, they will play the Muslim boogeyman. When addressing the higher castes they will play the Dalit and Sikh boogeyman. They are masters at being idiots. Luck does run out eventually though. That old saying of "you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but not all of the people all of the time" aptly applied to those idiots :lol:

All I say is the Muslims need some time to lie low, be inconspicuous. Let the RSS weaken the foundations further. The Sikhs are growing wary already, Kartarpur dealt a further blow to the Hindu-Sikh unity. The Tamils are agitating over Jallikattu and UP Bihar dominance. The Dalits under Chandrashekhar's Bhim Army are revolting in their own way. India will weaken on it's own. And the BJP will put it's foot in it's mouth once again.

All I say is the Muslims need some time to lie low, be inconspicuous. Let the RSS weaken the foundations further. The Sikhs are growing wary already, Kartarpur dealt a further blow to the Hindu-Sikh unity. The Tamils are agitating over Jallikattu and UP Bihar dominance. The Dalits under Chandrashekhar's Bhim Army are revolting in their own way. India will weaken on it's own. And the BJP will put it's foot in it's mouth once again.

Yup give it a year or so and the fragmentation of India will begin. First the Tamils will breakaway with their own nation. Pesky guys always got a gripe with India after that Rajiv Gandhi thing. Next the Sikhs with their Khalistan. I say independent Punjab (Khalistan) in next 6 months. Muslims bound to get angry then and place their stake. Possibly another partition with certain northern states and Indian Kashmir becoming one entity expelling all other religions to form the latest Islamic Republic of Indiastan. All the other cults such as Kannadas and Gujus etc will follow suit. Possibly 20 or 30 new countries being declared with just one Sanghi state. Possibly Bihar since they will rely on their Hindu brethren in Nepal to back them up. Watch the news diligently. Especially NDTV

Bhai you guys are Pakistanis.

I cannot give you a crash course into our internal ideological and political cleavages.

Even most north Indians are truly clueless.

Please believe what you wish. And use your TV definitions.
You could help educate us and start a thread explaining these political cleavages. It would make for interesting reading and a nice departure from the usual.

I asked you

I think AIMIM lost in Mumbra recently

Maharashtrians are hardcore very militant Hindus.

They are also very integrated with their OWN Muslims.

They have no time or patience for Sanghis but put their lot in with them at the national level as a Hindu entity.

But the state has been swept clean.

Maharashtrians rightfully see themselves as the swordarm and the birthers of modern Hindu India.

The ones who initiated and led the Hindu fightback. Seen as native fightback against alien invaders. Not simply Hindu. Because a number of our ranks were loyal native blood Muslims.

They see themselves as those who broke the back of Muslim rule on the subcontinent.

And the reason why India survived as a Hindu civilization and nation.

They have rarely had Central power aspirations, though there is a lot of disgust and dissatisfaction at our national politics being controlled by junglis of UP.

But Maharashtra is big and rich and industrialized enough to keep our masses satisfied internally, even though royal Sahvankuli (96 royal clans) Maratha families have left their cultural and political imprint across the land.

Hope that gives a satisfactory summary of Maharashtra to you.

Last edited:
Ji, stop following Indian politics and stick to Pakistani politics since it's much less confusing. There's no political parties in India. There's gangs which masquerade as political parties. It's all about the feeding trough and who can get there sooner
You mentioned relatives on your husband's side were in the BJP - perhaps you could assist Doc in helping understand the intricacies of Indian politics?

Like I said, could make for fascinating reading and help Pakistanis understand the different shades of grey in India.

Yup give it a year or so and the fragmentation of India will begin. First the Tamils will breakaway with their own nation. Pesky guys always got a gripe with India after that Rajiv Gandhi thing. Next the Sikhs with their Khalistan. I say independent Punjab (Khalistan) in next 6 months. Muslims bound to get angry then and place their stake. Possibly another partition with certain northern states and Indian Kashmir becoming one entity expelling all other religions to form the latest Islamic Republic of Indiastan. All the other cults such as Kannadas and Gujus etc will follow suit. Possibly 20 or 30 new countries being declared with just one Sanghi state. Possibly Bihar since they will rely on their Hindu brethren in Nepal to back them up. Watch the news diligently. Especially NDTV

The seething sarcasm in your post aside, may this come true. From your lips to God's ear. Anything to weaken Mama Bharat and let her release her litter.

You mentioned relatives on your husband's side were in the BJP - perhaps you could assist Doc in helping understand the intricacies of Indian politics?

Like I said, could make for fascinating reading and help Pakistanis understand the different shades of grey in India.

Agno not a political guy bro.

You had a Indian politics thread here for years in the run up to the rise of the BJP.

Unfortunately most of the Indian regulars here have been banned or have left.

Our loss.

There's a reason I say don't screen only a certain kind of Indian here.

And don't fall into the trap of favoured Indians colluding to foster those entry barriers along with you.

I think you are a smart guy ....

I've posted at length on it and I do recall Doc participating in and thanking some of my submissions. My fear of starting a thread here is that some Pakistani (or proclaimed Pakistani) immature members here start personal attacks directed at my family. That is difficult to refrain from responding to. I must say that you as a Moderator do display impartiality and fairness with a willingness to listen and learn about a place you haven't been to or about a topic which you have little knowledge about. The rabid Islamists (or perhaps Sanghis proclaiming to be so) and small minded members who aren't willing to accept reality however spiral out of control and certain Mods seem to condone their conduct. When I respond in their language, I get a ban. Little do they realise however, that my posts are based on my observations of the going ons in India as the daughter in law of a prominent State leader of the BJP who happens to be Muslim and who feels no shame in being one.

Maharashtrians are hardcore very militant Hindus.

They are also very integrated with their OWN Muslims.

They have no time or patience for Sanghis but put their lot in with them at the national level as a Hindu entity.

But the state has been swept clean.

Maharashtrians rightfully see themselves as the swordarm and the birthers of modern Hindu India.

The ones who initiated and led the Hindu fightback. Seen as native fightback against alien invaders. Not simply Hindu. Because a number of our ranks were loyal native blood Muslims.

They see themselves as those who broke the back of Muslim rule on the subcontinent.

And the reason why India survived as a Hindu civilization and nation.

They have rarely had Central power aspirations, though there is a lot of disgust and dissatisfaction at our national politics being controlled by junglis of UP.

But Maharashtra is big and rich and industrialized enough to keep our masses satisfied internally, even though royal Sahvankuli (96 royal clans) Maratha families have left their cultural and political imprint across the land.

Hope that gives a satisfactory summary of Maharashtra to you.
Is it true that in case of riots Muslims will receive less losses as compared to those started in North India?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom