What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

Not to deny your services to Thackerites but scourging the interwebs, it doesn't take much to realize these sanghis only consider Hindus their own. Their veneer of a forged alliance with even their Dharmic brothers, the Sikhs and Buddhists shatters if a Sikh or Buddhist starts exceeding his bounds- ask any Khalsa Sikh that. Bon chance for your endeavors though.

If you think Marathas are sanghis you know nothing about local Hindu groupings in India.

And so what?

Does the entire population of the UK, US or India have a monolithic approach towards politics, faith, history or perceptions of self/identity?

No countries or nations do and neither was that point claimed. My point was the hilarious manner in which different posts make it seem so regarding India on this forum, which posts are on occasion conflicted by the same posters. Many posts on this forum start off on the assumption that all Hindus in India are evil and Muslim slaughtering..then move on to issue sympathy also for the Dalits and Sikhs etc then makes a u-turn to curse the Dalits and Sikhs for ganging up with the evil Hindus for attacking the Muslims and then talks about arming the Indian Muslims to liberate them. My husband is an Indian Muslim and frankly speaking I find that quite patronising and insulting to him and his country. As pointed out in another discussion, arm the Indian Muslims and the first people they will point those weapons at are Pakistani Muslims. Issuing concerns about Indian Muslims as Pakistanis become insulting to those Indian Muslims. In this regards, my views are not restricted to the minority wealthy class but to all Indian Muslims

:lol:

Ask @AgNoStiC MuSliM

I was an apex sanghi.

Hindus are a pale distant second ...

And I'm a Shiv Sainik, very closely connected to senior families.

And a lot of my friends are very hardcore Hindus.

NOT sanghis. Those are retards, and mob snimals. Im talking royalty. The kind who ruled the subcontinent.

Tu naya nahin hai Cliftonite. Acting kam kar ...
Shiv Sena is a sangh. Forgot Bal Thackerey. He claimed SS was the first to attack Babri Masjid. Forgot Bombay Riots?

Shiv Sena is a sangh. Forgot Bal Thackerey. He claimed SS was the first to attack Babri Masjid. Forgot Bombay Riots?

Bhai you guys are Pakistanis.

I cannot give you a crash course into our internal ideological and political cleavages.

Even most north Indians are truly clueless.

Please believe what you wish. And use your TV definitions.

I cannot give you a crash course into our internal ideological and political cleavages.

But I do know Uddhav betrayed BJP and formed alliance with NCP and INC
:enjoy:

If you think Marathas are sanghis you know nothing about local Hindu groupings in India.[

RSS has, to a large extent, it's roots in the hinterlands of Marathaland. All the Savarkars and Godses and "kar" and "e" ending surnames of the RSS founders belie their ethnic origins

RSS has, to a large part, it's origins in the hinterlands of Maharashtra. All the Savarkars and Godses and the "kar" and "e" ending surnames of its founders belie the ethnic roots.

No countries or nations do and neither was that point claimed. My point was the hilarious manner in which different posts make it seem so regarding India on this forum, which posts are on occasion conflicted by the same posters. Many posts on this forum start off on the assumption that all Hindus in India are evil and Muslim slaughtering..then move on to issue sympathy also for the Dalits and Sikhs etc then makes a u-turn to curse the Dalits and Sikhs for ganging up with the evil Hindus for attacking the Muslims and then talks about arming the Indian Muslims to liberate them. My husband is an Indian Muslim and frankly speaking I find that quite patronising and insulting to him and his country. As pointed out in another discussion, arm the Indian Muslims and the first people they will point those weapons at are Pakistani Muslims. Issuing concerns about Indian Muslims as Pakistanis become insulting to those Indian Muslims. In this regards, my views are not restricted to the minority wealthy class but to all Indian Muslims
Then point out the contradictions in the claims made by said posters - debate the arguments made, not the posters and certainly don't 'patronize and insult' all Pakistanis and the entire country by using the claims of some posters as an example.

RSS has, to a large extent, it's roots in the hinterlands of Marathaland. All the Savarkars and Godses and "kar" and "e" ending surnames of the RSS founders belie their ethnic origins

RSS has, to a large part, it's origins in the hinterlands of Maharashtra. All the Savarkars and Godses and the "kar" and "e" ending surnames of its founders belie the ethnic roots.
Nagpur is in Maharashtra I believe

Little munni syndrome.

Bammans versus Maratha.

It's not new.

But I do know Uddhav betrayed BJP and formed alliance with NCP and INC
:enjoy:

Ji, stop following Indian politics and stick to Pakistani politics since it's much less confusing. There's no political parties in India. There's gangs which masquerade as political parties. It's all about the feeding trough and who can get there sooner

Then point out the contradictions in the claims made by said posters - debate the arguments made, not the posters and certainly don't 'patronize and insult' all Pakistanis and the entire country by using the claims of some posters as an example.

Noted. Despite being tedious and lengthy I will quote the exact posters in future. My aim was not to offend but to point out reality

Back
Top Bottom