What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

RSS has, to a large extent, it's roots in the hinterlands of Marathaland. All the Savarkars and Godses and "kar" and "e" ending surnames of the RSS founders belie their ethnic origins

RSS has, to a large part, it's origins in the hinterlands of Maharashtra. All the Savarkars and Godses and the "kar" and "e" ending surnames of its founders belie the ethnic roots.

Differences are due to support base's caste and class. Shiv Sena derives its support from the Maratha worker class, and depending of the political winds, often espouses Marathi chauvism.

Are Muslims in Maharashtra strong? Like in Aurangabad and Mumbai?

Depends on what "strong" means. They do have larger numbers in both those cities, and are relative better off economically. But still economically weaker than their Hindu compatriots.

They have frozen the accounts of Tableeghi Jama'at. Most Probably going to do something against them just like they did that to Zakir Naik

Money laundering is illegal for any organisation in India. Pakistan felt the brunt of turning a blind eye to money laundering with the FATF. Why should India follow in that direction ?

So?

Offer Indian Muslims Sharia in its pure form, with zero hybridized protection of Indian Secular law and see how many line up for it.
Looks like they won't recieve any help from those secular good Indians. Muslims living in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Hyderabad and places in Maharashtra will probably be safer comparatively

Whilst the majority of the BJP includes the Sanghis, we must not forget that there are certain alliances or key playing factors consisting on non Sanghis (RSS) and Hindus who are involved in the BJP. The mistake many people make is that they equate the BJP with the RSS and vice versa

True.

Im ideologically Congress.

I have no issues though with BJP except for economic incompetence and the social churn it foments which weakens the position of my own community.

Money laundering is illegal for any organisation in India. Pakistan felt the brunt of turning a blind eye to money laundering with the FATF. Why should India follow in that direction ?
Well they are just targetting them. Its not difficult to find out cases of your enemy

Looks like they won't recieve any help from those secular good Indians. Muslims living in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Hyderabad and places in Maharashtra will probably be safer comparatively

Muslims need to migrate strategically within India. That's all. There is always strength in numbers.

So?

Offer Indian Muslims Sharia in its pure form, with zero hybridized protection of Indian Secular law and see how many line up for it.

I for starters will kick my Indian Muslim husband out :D

Well they are just targetting them. Its not difficult to find out cases of your enemy

Many prominent Hindus were also recently charged for money laundering. Is that also targeting ?

Banning the Tableeghi Jamaat is good. It just makes it harder for others to sympathize with Muslims with TJ around.

I for starters will kick my Indian Muslim husband out :D

You cannot deny that the BJP truly empowered Muslim women, screams of meher and Islamic marital law from millions of experts notwithstanding.

Muslims need to migrate strategically within India. That's all. There is always strength in numbers.

They do. But Hindus have realised this and are strategically engineering local area dominance.

I don't begrudge the Ghatis for a bit of Marathi chauvinism, it's their right to feel angry and I support it. I'm almost a Raj Thackeray supporter, LOL. People from other states are taking over their jobs, their best women, etc. They have been elbowed out from entire areas and localities in Mumbai. Now increasingly even in Pune, Lonavala etc.

If I were a Ghati, I'd be pretty pissed too.

Problem is their Gujju and Marwari overlords convinced them to direct their anger against the "bhaiyyas"

You cannot deny that the BJP truly empowered Muslim women, screams of meher and Islamic marital law from millions of experts notwithstanding.

They do. But Hindus have realised this and are strategically engineering local area dominance.

What is the ground position in West Bengal and Assam? Have the Muslims really taken over as the Sanghis are wont to claim.

That's what I was saying the other day. The religious guys won't have any problem with Sharia but they will have problem with UCC.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom