What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

If you acknowledge that Muslim countries, even combined, aren't a threat to India, why worry about the 'Fly the crescent on the Red Fort' types from Pakistan? They remain a minority in Pakistan.

That was just a general statement. I was saying what causes all those naive indian chaps to go and abuse Pakistan on Facebook message boards.

I myself am well versed in indian history and Punjabi also. I have spent many hours talking to old khatri uncles of Rawalpindi and Gujranwala.

Yes, we will stop our demands of India. It will drop tensions instantly, but you will never do it. You rather keep Kashmiris in an open air prison.

He is insignificant. You don't know who he actually is. He is not that popular in Pakistan.

The Prophet Muhammad saws foretold also the conquest of Persia and Byzantium. You do not understand the way prophecies work in Islam.

No one can proclaim Ghazwa e Hind, because it has already been foretold by the Prophet saws. It will happen regardless of what anyone does.

Islam views idolatry as the one unforgivable sin, correct. However, Islam does not teach us to hate idolaters. Actually, freedom of religion is a tenet of Islam from the Quran.

Using this justification, Muslim rulers in Hindustan declared Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Jains equal to Ahle Kitab.

This is why you are here today.

As you are historically illiterate, it has no bearing on us. We revere our progenitors and value their tolerance and magnanimous nature in which they dealt with all people.

You have not said anything good about Islam.

So Amit Shah is what caste? Baniya right?

I have not said anything bad about Islam also. I imagine you know well about the history of Islam and muslims in Punjab and sindh but you don't know of it in uttar Pradesh and central India and what you popularly say Gangu Desh and south India. As I said good,bad and ugly. As I said, feelings towards Pakistan or muslims don't motivate us. We are concerned about hindus and dharmics like Sikhs and Jain's and Parsis only. I oppose any kind of government intervention in faith like triple talaq law etc. Hindus will be united like an ummah and that's enough for us.

I did - I was juggling some work emails, making Chai, and debating whether to go play Fortnite without offending the missus and the reply seemed to require some thought.

Kashmir especially will be a flashpoint, and that is what I was alluding to when I said that a larger right-wing Indian presence on PDF would require some self-moderating.

The same with all the 'vs' arguments - resisting the temptation to jump into every thread on a positive development in Pakistan with 'hey look! We're already doing that in India, just bigger and better!'.

Ok brother, I just wanted to make sure you saw my suggestions.

Hope everything is going well for you.

Neither did Hitler initially. He wanted to reclaim "Germanic" lands. In fact, he called them "Aryan" at times, funnily enough.

He had his reasons and we don't care about him.

Yes, we will stop our demands of India. It will drop tensions instantly, but you will never do it. You rather keep Kashmiris in an open air prison.

He is insignificant. You don't know who he actually is. He is not that popular in Pakistan.

The Prophet Muhammad saws foretold also the conquest of Persia and Byzantium. You do not understand the way prophecies work in Islam.

No one can proclaim Ghazwa e Hind, because it has already been foretold by the Prophet saws. It will happen regardless of what anyone does.

Islam views idolatry as the one unforgivable sin, correct. However, Islam does not teach us to hate idolaters. Actually, freedom of religion is a tenet of Islam from the Quran.

Using this justification, Muslim rulers in Hindustan declared Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Jains equal to Ahle Kitab.

This is why you are here today.

As you are historically illiterate, it has no bearing on us. We revere our progenitors and value their tolerance and magnanimous nature in which they dealt with all people.

You have not said anything good about Islam.

So Amit Shah is what caste? Baniya right?

Amit shah is a trading khatri like Najam Sethi and the Shaikhs of Punjab.

Hindus will be united like an ummah and that's enough for us.

Please don't use Islamic terminology without knowing connotations.

There are only two Ummah in Islam. One is the Ummah of Muhammad saws, other is the Ummah of all disbelievers.

This is to differentiate them on Yawm ul Qiyamat.

Please don't use Islamic terminology without knowing connotations.

There are only two Ummah in Islam. One is the Ummah of Muhammad saws, other is the Ummah of all disbelievers.

This is to differentiate them on Yawm ul Qiyamat.

Well that was the only word I could think of. Don't be offended.

As I said, feelings towards Pakistan or muslims don't motivate us.

Your rhetoric and propaganda belie these words.

Your presence and motives here also reveal otherwise.

The Muslim and Pakistan obsession is quite sickening actually.

We want nothing to do with Hindutva and your fantasies on this side of the border.

Hard days ahead for Muslims. I am hearing about 'Uniform Civil Code'

Why do you bother so much about our laws and politics?

It is extemely cringey for ones that say they have nothing to do with us....to keep doing this. Are we different people or not? Don't make me post another Owaisi video telling you lot exactly what our muslims think of you.

Make up your minds who you look to and follow...and keep your country, eastern wing and all, united, strong and with as much institutional plurality and diversity you can manage.

This is our country Bharat....talked about for millenia be it Megasthenes or XuanZang.

We have the regrets and sorrows of civilisational time. We are fundamentally a useless people tied to that.

You need not be burdened so....you have whole new world and clean slate...that can be buffed and polished with as much revisionism as you desire. Why do you keep staring this direction? There is nothing to see here but misery.

You be content with your happy glorious realm forged in pure faith....was it not to be a new beginning? Why undercut it? 1000 of us are just 1 of you. Start acting like it.

What will I gain by doing my rhetoric and propoganda here? Afrazul used the same word sometime back.

You gain nothing and lose everything.

Does that stop India from imploding in on itself?

No nation that has oppressed Muslims has lasted. They will all be brought to their knees, not by us, but Allah swt.

You can keeping living in your smokes and mirrors. The world is changing rapidly. The passive and docile Pakistan you knew is no more, even the Kashmiris are back on the streets.

People like you are a discredit to Hinduism.

Your rhetoric and propaganda belie these words.

Your presence and motives here also reveal otherwise.

The Muslim and Pakistan obsession is quite sickening actually.

We want nothing to do with Hindutva and your fantasies on this side of the border.
He's actually being quite civil, and offering an interesting perspective that I have not really heard before, quite unlike some other 'sanghi' posters we've dealt with.

I have, so far, not heard him talk about 'Akhand Bharat' or 're-uniting Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. into one nation'.

I think we should extend him the courtesy of engaging with civility so long as he's engaging with us with civility. The goal of the forum is to engage, debate and learn after all.

You gain nothing and lose everything.

Does that stop India from imploding in on itself?

No nation that has oppressed Muslims has lasted. They will all be brought to their knees, not by us, but Allah swt.

You can keeping living in your smokes and mirrors. The world is changing rapidly. The passive and docile Pakistan you knew is no more, even the Kashmiris are back on the streets.

People like you are a discredit to Hinduism.
Ok bro. Thumbs up

He's actually being quite civil, and offering an interesting perspective that I have not really heard before, quite unlike some other 'sanghi' posters we've dealt with.

I have, so far, not heard him talk about 'Akhand Bharat' or 're-uniting Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc. into one nation'.

I think we should extend him the courtesy of engaging with civility so long as he's engaging with us with civility. The goal of the forum is to engage, debate and learn after all.

Feel free brother to carry on.

There is only so much of this warped mindset that I can handle.

Trust me, he is the first sanghi, and I've engaged hundreds, who admits that Hindutva is modelled on Islam to fight Islam.

And has zero connect to Hinduism. Or Sanata Dharma.

The trope fed to our masses.

Trust me, he is the first sanghi, and I've engaged hundreds, who admits that Hindutva is modelled on Islam to fight Islam.

And has zero connect to Hinduism. Or Sanata Dharma.

The trope fed to our masses.

Haha. Thanks, I have to take lessons on sanatan dharma from bavas.

Back
Top Bottom