What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

Baniyas and Patel's are different castes by the way.

Our enemies are fattu hindus and they are our own and we know them. Our enemies are caste leaders who take their people for a toss and they are also our own. Hindutva is an internal matter of hindus. Trust me no muslim or Christian will be harmed in the process.
Have you ever met nilu pilu? You might be related to him in fact.

Lest you get too swept away by Vedic superiority, remember there is a huge panda of a superpower sitting on your North. You try to flex too much muscle and it can destroy you within a month. Hindutva India does not have half the unity or strength of China.

Germany's enemies were also the communists and the intellectuals who were weakening the German nation. Are you listening to yourself or is the irony totally lost on you pajeet?

Again sir, I know enough about European history and politics, western and eastern. Indian history and politics is far more complicated and interesting. Europe is trying to make a continent have one currency and we have one country as a continent. They learn from us not vice versa.

I would be a hopeless Moderator, because of my short temper; you ought to be looking at @Nilgiri (disclaimer - I loathe some of his views). You are probably right, this ring-fencing would insulate some more volatile members from the 'jingoistic back and forth' that really kills any interest.

My goodness, 25 pages?

Guess I will read it bit later. :undecided:

Notions of infallibility are also very common amongst Nazi nation. Remember Germany thought it could occupy all of continental Europe as it's rightful owner. Thought no power could destroy it. What happened?

We dont seek to occupy any other country.

Again sir, I know enough about European history and politics, western and eastern. Indian history and politics is far more complicated and interesting. Europe is trying to make a continent have one currency and we have one country as a continent. They learn from us not vice versa.

Listen to yourself. Germany also thought it was unparalleled and like nobody else. And yet you are nowhere even close to 1930s Germany. Half your population shits outside. Listen to yourself you delusional guy.

Pawar saheb really did a number on you guys.

I was dancing in the aisles of the Spice Jet Delhi Pune flight that had just landed and guys put on their mobiles.

Made up for the heartburn of last year in toto.

Some sanghi uncles were decidedly unhappy.

He did us a huge favor by exposing Shiv Sena. There is only one saffron party in Maharashtra now. I know you are close to Sena folks but now Mumbai has most corona cases and 3 bypass surgery uddhav can't handle the show. Fadnavis is the best CM possible in Maharashtra. Kudos to Pawar but Fadnavis is not done yet and you ll see that.

Your history is nowhere even close to the rich history of the house of Habsburg and the House of Frederick. Stone age tales of Krishna and Radha do not qualify as history. Ashoka's and Maurya's reign is the only time which qualifies as a glorious time of India.

Listen to yourself. Germany also thought it was unparalleled and like nobody else. And yet you are nowhere even close to 1930s Germany. Half your population shits outside. Listen to yourself you delusional guy.
Please don't give my Germany lessons. I am bothered about my own country and not in emulating a small Western European country.

Your history is nowhere even close to the rich history of the house of Habsburg and the House of Frederick. Stone age tales of Krishna and Radha do not qualify as history. Ashoka's and Maurya's reign which qualifies as a glorious time of India.

Why are you obsessed with me? You win, world cup goes to Cliftonite and say hi to Dawood Bhai.

Have you ever met nilu pilu? You might be related to him in fact.

Don't know who he is but there are not many like me these days.

He did us a huge favor by exposing Shiv Sena. There is only one saffron party in Maharashtra now. I know you are close to Sena folks but now Mumbai has most corona cases and 3 bypass surgery uddhav can't handle the show. Fadnavis is the best CM possible in Maharashtra. Kudos to Pawar but Fadnavis is not done yet and you ll see that.

Maharashtrians don't like you guys one bit.

There was never any secret about that.

If you live in Maharashtra and know the language you cannot miss it.

The RSS has a following mainly in the genteel upper caste bammans. Spindly legged white uncles with lathis in Kothrud and sahkarnagar

The muscle lies elsewhere..

@AgNoStiC MuSliM Did you read this post of mine? What are your thoughts?
I did - I was juggling some work emails, making Chai, and debating whether to go play Fortnite without offending the missus and the reply seemed to require some thought.

Kashmir especially will be a flashpoint, and that is what I was alluding to when I said that a larger right-wing Indian presence on PDF would require some self-moderating.

The same with all the 'vs' arguments - resisting the temptation to jump into every thread on a positive development in Pakistan with 'hey look! We're already doing that in India, just bigger and better!'.

Maharashtrians don't like you guys one bit.

There was never any secret about that.

If you live in Maharashtra and know the language you cannot miss it.

The RSS has a following mainly in the genteel upper caste bammans. Spindly legged white uncles with lathis in Kothrud and sahkarnagar

The muscle lies elsewhere..

I am sorry but you talk for Nashik, Mumbai City and Konkan also? BJP won't win 105 seats and the alliance 165 seats if Maharashtra doesn't like us. I can understand western Maharashtra and the clout of NCP over there and NCP targeted Sena and weakened them into a regional party. I know why you don't like the Sangh and BJP but nothing much can be done about it.

Don't give empty threats jenaab. Egypt and Indonesia? LOL. They are failed countries. They can't even attack Bali. I have no interest in talking to euro centric people who live mentally in Europe and yeah you are like our people in South Bombay. Physically here and mentally elsewhere. None of the countries you mentioned can do anything to India.
If you acknowledge that Muslim countries, even combined, aren't a threat to India, why worry about the 'Fly the crescent on the Red Fort' types from Pakistan? They remain a minority in Pakistan.

You think if India gives away Kashmir to Pakistan, Pakistan will stop hating india

Yes, we will stop our demands of India. It will drop tensions instantly, but you will never do it. You rather keep Kashmiris in an open air prison.

Zaid Hamid will not want the green crsecent on the laal qila.

He is insignificant. You don't know who he actually is. He is not that popular in Pakistan.

If you are going to proclaim a ghazwa e hind and call us kaffirs

The Prophet Muhammad saws foretold also the conquest of Persia and Byzantium. You do not understand the way prophecies work in Islam.

No one can proclaim Ghazwa e Hind, because it has already been foretold by the Prophet saws. It will happen regardless of what anyone does.

isolators and have deep hatred for everything we are and sacred to us

Islam views idolatry as the one unforgivable sin, correct. However, Islam does not teach us to hate idolaters. Actually, freedom of religion is a tenet of Islam from the Quran.

Using this justification, Muslim rulers in Hindustan declared Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Jains equal to Ahle Kitab.

This is why you are here today.

glorify people who tried to crush us with all their might,

As you are historically illiterate, it has no bearing on us. We revere our progenitors and value their tolerance and magnanimous nature in which they dealt with all people.

We know the good,bad,ugly of Islam and muslims. I say it with a very cool head.

You have not said anything good about Islam.

Baniyas and Patel's are different castes by the way.

So Amit Shah is what caste? Baniya right?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom