What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

Social distancing is for the commoners my dear Hamid. Then again, why am I trying to explain that you sigh

pandemics do not work that way actually. modern day India is far far different from what it was during the Spanish flu outbreak.

pandemics do not work that way actually. modern day India is far far different from what it was during the Spanish flu outbreak.

How? During the Spanish Flu the government of the day believed in herd immunity

@AgNoStiC MuSliM Where should we post if we have suspicions of a fake account of a member?
Cliftonite and Shantanu are the same guy.
Nothing you can do.

The forum software auto-checks for these things and will flag accounts that are considered duplicate. I believe the software just runs IP compares. Once flagged, mods/admins will usually review posts of the flagged accounts to see if there are similarities in writing style etc. and make a decision.

Nothing you can do.

The forum software auto-checks for these things and will flag accounts that are considered duplicate. I believe the software just runs IP compares. Once flagged, mods/admins will usually review posts of the flagged accounts to see if there are similarities in writing style etc. and make a decision.

No issue.

Both are entertaining.

How? During the Spanish Flu the government of the day believed in herd immunity

for starters, the world was connected differently and sheer travel period alone worked towards slowing the pandemics.

the overseers retreated to their seasonal camps or deep jungle forts to survive.

its much different now

herd immunity is not a political doctrine. its natural way of how things work. its the way to manage it that has been the most critical of discussions.

for starters, the world was connected differently and sheer travel period alone worked towards slowing the pandemics.

the overseers retreated to their seasonal camps or deep jungle forts to survive.

its much different now

herd immunity is not a political doctrine. its natural way of how things work. its the way to manage it that has been the most critical of discussions.

I take it that you support herd immunity ?

who the fvck deleted my post
With language like that are you really surprised that it got deleted?

Furthermore, do you really think that the mod that deleted it (I have no idea who by the way without going back and finding your deleted post out of the 300+ posts on this thread ) is going to un-delete it because you chose to swear at them?

I take it that you support herd immunity ?

its political definition in the industrial age. a resounding NO

just its academic observation that historically in retrospect when one studies pandemics, herd immunity happened.

if you believe people should go into herd immunity so that they can work the mill for the monopoly guy, you are just evil evil evil

just its academic observation that historically in retrospect when one studies pandemics, herd immunity happened.

if you believe people should go into herd immunity so that they can work the mill for the monopoly guy, you are just evil evil evil

Your earlier post was more insightful ....

And who will keep the machinery and economy going if that isn't the case ?

Ideally, I'd love to see an Indian domestic politics sub-section with someone like yourself moderating it.

In my (perhaps delusional) thinking, such an arrangement might even be acceptable to most Pakistanis because it would revolve around ONLY domestic Indian politics and therefore be less of a lightening rod attracting the jingoistic back and forth between Indians and Pakistanis we usually see, and serve as a means for getting better insight into domestic Indian politics, which I certainly find increasingly interesting and not along the black and white lines I've typically viewed it as.

P.S: For the rest of you, I'm still going through the posts, catching up and moderating - so please don't freak out.

If you abhor sanghis and don't let us participate, it will only be Joe Shearer types and at best Padamchen types bashing Modi and 50% of the Indian population views. It won't be a real estimate of the actual opinion of indian people. Pakistani posters can do a better job at that and of course the great Afrazul Mandal.

If you abhor sanghis and don't let us participate, it will only be Joe Shearer types and at best Padamchen types bashing Modi and 50% of the Indian population views. It won't be a real estimate of the actual opinion of indian people. Pakistani posters can do a better job at that and of course the great Afrazul Mandal.

I've been telling him.exactly the same thing.

Every Indian will come with a different perspective.

You cannot put one in charge.

P.S. Why would Padamchen be "at best"?

Back
Top Bottom