What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

Doc,

Do you think my religio-social views are representative of most Pakistanis? I know they aren't.

The point behind selecting a moderator isn't so much that you find someone who represents the school of thought of the majority, but someone who can remain level headed and allow different points of view, whilst drawing the line between hate speech and freedom of speech (which is something all of us struggle with).

You're never going to get perfect, so you just try your best and get abused by all sides.

Trust me. He's been a friend and mentor.

It's the internal Indian politics I'm telling you.

He's immensely unpopular and unacceptable to 99% of Indian regulars.

He is a Sarkari Hindu on a Pakistani forum.

Does that explain?

You might as well have only Pakistanis discussing Indian regional politics.

Have an acceptable India friendly non religious Pakistani as a mod.

Nothing else will work because ALL Indians are deeply divided over our internal politics.

Trust me the jokes are two way about your English as well.

Both the Inzamam type

As well as the burger baccha put on accent type.

Bruger baccha accent is a delight to listen to any day over the botched Indian accent. ''I ruh-lly mizzd you yaa''. Ugh that non rhoticity is so grating.

Trust me the jokes are two way about your English as well.

Both the Inzamam type

As well as the burger baccha put on accent type.

I'm veering off on a tangent here but don't even get me started on the hard resounding 't' and 'd' you guys pronounce. Hard enough to rupture an ear drum. ' I ttalkedd to him yaa'

Bruger baccha accent is a delight to listen to any day over the botched Indian accent. ''I ruh-lly mizzd you yaa''. Ugh that non rhoticity is so grating.
So what? English is not our first language. Pakistani cricketers speak funnier than Indians. Should I show you some Umar Akmal English speaking videos?

Bollocks. You'll never hear it for a Sikh or Pakistani like Aamir Khan the boxer. You'll hear it for quintessentially gangu people- those call centre dudes who talk like Apu and ask for bobs and vagene pics.

I prefer the term Gangu myself, or its longer form Gangudeshi. Both refer back to the origin of Indian people, as opposed to the contrived history they have developed over time which seeks to steal our Indus valley culture.

The real Indic people are us, those with relation to IVC. Interestingly enough Afghans are included too.

We have a varied history, which is wholly unique from modern Indians. They don't have the IVC, Greek, Persian, Iranic, Arab, and Turkic influences which we have had.

So they should just be themselves and stop pretending to be us.

Here's a task for you unkill. Compare a Pakistani speaking English to an Indian speaking English. There's a detectable difference. Indians do it in a very sing song-y way with weird vowels added. We Pakistanis have inside jokes about it.

There is an obvious difference. Americans cannot quite put the finger on Pakistani accents, so they become confused. They go with their gut feelings and describe us as Arabs usually.

Pretty much everyone in the world knows an Indian by physical appearance and accent, there is no hiding. They have a very unique look and tongue.

So what? English is not our first language. Pakistani cricketers speak funnier than Indians. Should I show you some Umar Akmal English speaking videos?

Sure. I'm not riddled with inferiority complex to get hurt by Umar Akmal's English and start a dick measuring contest. He's an illiterate guy from inner Punjab. I'm just mocking the general Indian accent me and my friends have faced from educated Indians abroad. Way to get hurt my Shivaji Maharaj.

Sure. I'm not riddled with inferiority complex to get hurt by Umar Akmal's English and start a dick measuring contest. He's an illiterate guy from inner Punjab. I'm just mocking the general Indian accent me and my friends have faced from educated Indians abroad. Way to get hurt my Shivaji Maharaj.

Pakistani Punjabis still sound nothing like Indians. Our English can be very unique, but I don't think there is any comparison outside of other Pakistani groups like Pukhtoons, Hindkowans, Seraikis, Paharis, and Kashmiris.

Yes, you just keep on looking at accents if it makes you happy lol. Neither am I hurt by Indian English accent but it feels funny to see Pakistanis talking about Indian English. Even our Indian cricketers speak way better than Pakistani cricketers.

Saeed Ajmal, lol. I get entertained every time by his English.

Back
Top Bottom