What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

Hey Uncle Joe !

Unfortunately to some people, it is difficult and somewhat impossible for them to accept that majority of Muslims in India are simply not willing to pick up arms to fight Pakistan's cause. In Gujarat for example, many of the Muslims face the same resentment (together with the Hindus and other infidels) of non Gujjus migrating to their State, irrespective of religion of the migrants

You say that from your cute little bubble in the UK or from whatever info you get from your privileged husband. It would be better to ask a poor vegetable vendor in Delhi who has to think twice before going out. This is not about Pakistan, it's about Muslims.

Muslims make a hefty percentage in Western UP. If they are of any brains, the next step should be apparent to them. Get the **** out of Yogi's state and go somewhere more strategic.

You can't just pick up and leave.

People generally move for better economic opportunities or they are forced to move in other cases.

Basically, easier said than done

They already started. My husband just bought a huge industrial land in Delhi. He intends becoming the new Mughal Shah once he gets all those pesky working class and poor Muslims to migrate to Delhi. They are so stuck on Mumbai it actually sucks

LOL.

Very pointed.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It is easy enough to find out. Do your homework.

The official figures say 200 million but I've heard many a differing account, often from Sanghis themselves. And something tells me the number is much higher otherwise BJP wouldn't be panicking as if the Muslim apocalypse is on them.

It would be better to ask a poor vegetable vendor in Delhi who has to think twice before going out. This is not about Pakistan, it's about Muslims.
If they had to think twice before going out, they would have migrated to another country already, say like Pakistan.

The official figures say 200 million but I've heard many a differing account, often from Sanghis themselves. And something tells me the number is much higher otherwise BJP wouldn't be panicking as if the Muslim apocalypse is on them.
I think the opposite. I think the number is lower and the number has been inflated to contrast Indian minorities with that of Pakistan. Or to score brownie points. I may be wrong and the figures might be correct as well.

No. The only Muslim majority state was Jammu & Kashmir with Muslims accounting for 67% of the population, mostly concentrated in the Kashmir Valley and some districts of Jammu.

Other than that, they make up a majority in only 9 districts. 6 in Assam and 1 each in Kerala, WB and Bihar.

I thought Malda and Murshidabad both; speaking anecdotally,without having looked at the data.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they had to think twice before going out, they would have migrated to another country already, say like Pakistan.

Haha how cute my Shivaji Maharaj. Pakistan is your mommy's dowry that you can gift to anybody? They are Indian Muslims, sons of the soil. Pakistan isn't a punishment den where you can send any Muslim you don't like.

Haha how cute my Shivaji Maharaj. Pakistan is your mommy's dowry that you can gift to anybody? They are Indian Muslims, sons of the soil. Pakistan isn't a punishment den where you can send any Muslim you don't like.
Have you even read what I've written? I'm saying that if there was intolerance, there would have been migrations of Indian Muslims to Pakistan just like how Pakistani Hindus are migrating to India.

Muslims make a hefty percentage in Western UP. If they are of any brains, the next step should be apparent to them. Get the **** out of Yogi's state and go somewhere more strategic.

I can only assume that you are very young, and very ignorant of conditions on the ground. The riots in Muzaffarnagar happened while I was there, teaching in Badshahi Bagh. The upper class Muslims were left alone; the Jats were left alone. At lower economic levels, the Muslims were in a majority in Saharanpur, and in a minority elsewhere. They faced the brunt of the violence.

Have you even read what I've written? I'm saying that if there was intolerance, there would have been migrations of Indian Muslims to Pakistan just like how Pakistani Hindus are migrating to India.

How will Pakistan accommodate 200 million people? And until you stop associating Indian Muslims with Pakistan and thinking that is their natural refuge you never will be able to accept them as part of your own. Hmmm maybe you dont want to?

How will Pakistan accommodate 200 million people? And until you stop associating Indian Muslims with Pakistan and that is their natural refuge you never will be able to accept them as part of your own. Hmmm maybe you dont want to?
We don't have any problem in saying that the natural refuge for Pakistani Hindus is India because we know the intolerance by law itself.

No, Pakistan is not natural refuge for Indian Muslims but only for those who don't consider themselves Indians. Sounds fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom