What's new

we will attack and break pakistan by march 2018 BJP LEADER Subramanian swamy

Ironically, Pak has a higher meat consmption than piss poor afghanistan and u cow worshippers.

Now u can abuse the power given by mods and give a - rating ... no damn will be given...

@El Sidd

He is just a confused person in a mob.

Let him enjoy power

They don't know any better.

And nobody cares for these stereotypes in our society. They think they will simply hide their racism.

They fight with each other everywhere in the world. They disown each other like strangers. They have no concept of brotherhood and nationalism and these people love their status quo out of fear otherwise they would be at each others throats on the most superficial thing.

They have a slave mentality.

Let them be.

Let him enjoy power

And nobody cares for these stereotypes in our society. They think they will simply hide their racism.

They fight with each other everywhere in the world. They disown each other like strangers. They have no concept of brotherhood and nationalism and these people love their status quo out of fear otherwise they would be at each others throats on the most superficial thing.

Let them be.
Old man is gettin senile... he was once a sane poster...with whom one could atleast agre to disagree ... but now..

Dal khor is someone who only eats veggies and daal.

In our neck of the woods thats the poor (cant afford meat) and hindus

So to call someone daal khor is insinuating they are poor, hindus or both
Was called hindu/indian , coz i didnt eat much meat..

indian etc are derogatory terms here..

TO ALL PAKISTANIS
Don't get engage in off-topic rants .....just enjoy this thread as COMEDY CIRCUS BY 'HARVARD EDUCATED' INDIAN POLITICAL CLASS ....
Harward is indeed an educational institutions but these Indian didn't attend class they were there for other duties

This reminded me of a conversation between two of my buddies at Punjab University. One was Pathan, the other Punjabi (Potohari)

Pathan: Yaar jabsy Lahore aya hun tum Punjabion ki tarha Daal Khor hogya hn.

Punjabi: Daal increases potency in males and fertility in females.

Pathan: How?

Punjabi: compare the populations of Punjab and KPK.

We all had a great laugh and the professor stared at us like...

@DESERT FIGHTER

This.

We just don't give a damn for labels.

Daalkhor
Pathan dimagh
Shudar
Brahmin
Gujju
Sheikh
Yusufzai

We just really don't get hyped up because we end saying

Chal to Pakistani hai na. Pakistan ki khatir timaatar saste krdo.

An Indian can't do that.

We can say to our prime minister from whichever stereotype and say

Baniye mat bano. Timaatar saste karo

Can someone please ask this guy what he is smoking because it's sure is good. He is as high as a kite

Dal khor is someone who only eats veggies and daal.

In our neck of the woods thats the poor (cant afford meat) and hindus

So to call someone daal khor is insinuating they are poor, hindus or both

I'm afraid I have a different etymology; the one I have assigns the coinage to the Pashtun, who were annoyed with some Punjabi or the other.

Dal Khor
An Urdu/Persian term used for Indians and Pakistanis (specifically Punjabis) by Pashtuns. The term literally translates to "dal eater", connoting the supposedly higher emphasis on pulses and vegetables in the diet of countryside Punjabis.[102]

Last edited:

Let him enjoy power

Let them be.
What a person will do who somehow got born in slums but later discovered that his insecurities (islamophobia and Pakistanphobia) can be turned to his advantage and a ticket to better life...so he will keep barking like a rabid dog and that's what he is...

I'm afraid I have a different etymology; the one I have assigns the coinage to the Pashtun, who were annoyed with some Punjabi or the other.

Dal Khor
An Urdu/Persian term used for Indians and Pakistanis (specifically Punjabis) by Pashtuns. The term literally translates to "dal eater", connoting the supposedly higher emphasis on pulses and vegetables in the diet of countryside Punjabis.[102]
Call down urine drinker.

Wikipedia aint really a source...

Back
Top Bottom