What's new

We Shall Conquer Turkey - ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance of EU admission and hopefully thrown out of NATO soon :)
And Israel will be the new member of NATO i suppose. :)

Why are you Israelis against Turkish membership in NATO, Erdogan is protecting you guys from Iranian missiles by accepting NATO radar station in Turkey, why so ungrateful? :cray:

nd Israel will be the new member of NATO i suppose.
Why are you Israelis against Turkish membership in NATO, Erdogan is protecting you guys from Iranian missiles by accepting NATO radar station in Turkey, why so ungrateful?

Mate, who is this guy. I couldn't remember him ?

Edit: Never mind, i remembered him. :)

Erdogan has turned Turkey into an enemy of Israel.

That is the new reality. We are sick and tired of your loud mouth leader and his anti-semitic rants.

We are sympathetic to the Kurds too.

Turkey is turning Islamist and nothing will change that now.
Hmm, i didnt know Israelis like a islamist state so much since i saw tons of them this year in Turkey. :what:

Erdogan has turned Turkey into an enemy of Israel.

That is the new reality. We are sick and tired of your loud mouth leader and his anti-semitic rants.

We are sympathetic to the Kurds too.

Turkey is turning Islamist and nothing will change that now.

What's up zio ?

See this is where you guys keep loosing the plot.. You cant keep playing the victim card of the whole world is against you and that people do not have any idea unless they happen to live in Turkey etc.

First of all i never claimed to be an expert, But i have an informed opinion based not only from biased western media but also from first hand information from people directly connected to the area's of the conflict, People and colleagues just so happen to have origins and families in Turkey,Syria, Cyprus, Lebanon and many others

Now i very well know how mass media works on their own agenda especially those based in the West, Coming from a Sri Lankan perspective we have experience on this.. So my opinion is not solely based on that

Now if there is really valid reasons and in disputable facts regarding my post about Ergodans change of face regarding the Assad led Syria.. Do share it, Without going on blanket denials and claiming no outsider has the right to question the issue. I dont have an anti Turkey agenda, I'd rather see a stable Turkey than any other middle Eastern state, I have my reasons for that, So there is no bias here
We dont play the victim role. It's known that Turkey openly supports fsa, we accept that. We dont agree with the notion of Turkey and local countries supposedly helping isis. That is a different matter that developed later on and stinks like anti-Turkey media. We also dont care what the world says to Turkey, Turkey should look after its interests first. It's like the silly argument 'there are more christians than any other faith on earth, thus christianity must be the true faith'. As Turks we have often faced hypocritical media coverage from certain countries, i wouldnt be surprised if this is yet another one. The fact that Turkey and other local countries are blamed while the west is spared at the same time when they are main responsbile one for the current mess in the ME speaks volumes too about what the intention of such accusations are.

b30058c633e176be9f7b6dc393567448.jpg

LOL agree with FSA not not with ISIS ?

We dont play the victim role. It's known that Turkey openly supports fsa, we accept that. We dont agree with the notion of Turkey and local countries supposedly helping isis. That is a different matter that developed later on and stinks like anti-Turkey media. We also dont care .

If you don't know why PKK doesnt cause any trouble in Europe I suggest you to read EUROPOL Terror reports years 12-13-14... You will see how PKK use your beloved innocent European countries as logistic base... Some of them fund PKK itself and some just ignore what they are doing in the shadows... And this all happening because PKK is not you problem... Fvck your mentality old continent, your turn will come too...

If someone will be punished because its actions uk and usa play to the top of the list.. stfu please

View attachment 123595

Do you seriously blame us for ignoreing PKK? All while Turkey acted as a save base for the IS?

We tried it and look what the outcome is, molotov cocktails at Kidergartens, schools, Supermarket, public busses (several people burned to death by those attacks).

There are peace negotiations since 2-3 years and Kurds got all their rights, there is nothing forbidden anymore regarding them but pkk simply doesnt want to give up armed fight, there isnt much more option left, now the army is rolling in again...

View attachment 123581

View attachment 123582

UK should be thrown out of NATO for sending so much Jihadis.

Wouldn´t it be smarter to send those soldiers to fight ISIS?

Do you seriously blame us for ignoreing PKK? All while Turkey acted as a save base for the IS?
I hope you realize the amount of isis fighters hailing from the EU far outscales the amount from Turkey. It is the EU that failed to avoid those bastards from going to the ME in the first place. I even suspect the EU turned a blind eye to these outgoing isis bastards just to get rid of them since most of them probably wont come back. Better clean your own house before criticizing others.

Let's also not get started about how the EU is considerably tolerant of pkk's activities while it is on the supposed terror list of many EU countries. Backstabbing hypocrites.

Selling Heroin, Houses and weapons and slightly under my radar. Support beheading isis terrorists is not.

The big problem is Erdogan. He is basicly an Anti Midas. Evrything he touches in foreign politics basicly turns into shit.

Under his rule evrything he promises turns into the exact opposite. He promised turks EU Membership. Turkey now can basicly never join the EU.

He broke with Mubarak in egypt and was a massive supporter of the islamofacists around Morsi. Morsi did rise fast...but his altitude soon lost height and he did not withstand the heat of atmospheric reentry. Morsi was already glowing like a falling shooting star and it was obvious for evryone that he is a dead man...the new boss in egypt was Sisi but Erdogan did hold on Morsi...now egypt is a complete enemy of turkey.

Erdogan was the first to break with syrian dictator Assad. But Erdogan failed again. Assad rules syria with an iron grip.

Erdogan broke with Israel. He acted like a big Sultan and said he would send a 2nd Flotilla zu Gaza...which did not happen...

It is sad that such a nation like turkey with such a prospect is ruled from such an incompetent man.

Turkey had a very good economic growth. But thats not because Erdogan. Its basicly against Erdogan. Its because the hard working people. One can only imagine how much further they would be, if that clown is removed.

I hope you realize the amount of isis fighters hailing from the EU far outscales the amount from Turkey. It is the EU that failed to avoid those bastards from going to the ME in the first place. I even suspect the EU turned a blind eye to these outgoing isis bastards just to get rid of them since most of them probably wont come back. Better clean your own house before criticizing others.

Let's also not get started about how the EU is considerably tolerant of pkk's activities while it is on the supposed terror list of many EU countries. Backstabbing hypocrites.

I don´t denie this. In a way you are right. The entire IS is like a honey trap for the militant islamists. The scum is lured out of Europe and will never be able to come back. You can see that about one 22 year old turk who openly said in media that he supports the IS. He was rounded up from police one day later and is forced to leave germany and go to turkey.

Last edited:
Selling Heroin, Houses and weapons and slightly under my radar. Support beheading isis terrorists is not.

The big problem is Erdogan. He is basicly an Anti Midas. Evrything he touches in foreign politics basicly turns into shit.

Under his rule evrything he promises turns into the exact opposite. He promised turks EU Membership. Turkey now can basicly never join the EU.

He broke with Mubarak in egypt and was a massive supporter of the islamofacists around Morsi. Morsi did rise fast...but his altitude soon lost height and he did not withstand the heat of atmospheric reentry. Morsi was already glowing like a falling shooting star and it was obvious for evryone that he is a dead man...the new boss in egypt was Sisi but Erdogan did hold on Morsi...now egypt is a complete enemy of turkey.

Erdogan was the first to break with syrian dictator Assad. But Erdogan failed again. Assad rules syria with an iron grip.

Erdogan broke with Israel. He acted like a big Sultan and said he would send a 2nd Flotilla zu Gaza...which did not happen...

It is sad that such a nation like turkey with such a prospect is ruled from such an incompetent man.

Turkey had a very good economic growth. But thats not because Erdogan. Its basicly against Erdogan. Its because the hard working people. One can only imagine how much further they would be, if that clown is removed.

I don´t denie this. In a way you are right. The entire IS is like a honey trap for the militant islamists. The scum is lured out of Europe and will never be able to come back. You can see that about one 22 year old turk who openly said in media that he supports the IS. He was rounded up from police one day later and is forced to leave germany and go to turkey.
I dont like Erdogan but i wont accept lies about my country either, we simply dont have an alternative to Erdogan, just like you have no good alternative to Merkel.

Do you seriously blame us for ignoreing PKK?

Europen Police does... Read the reports... Europe feeds PKK for decades meanwhile ISIL is a newborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom