What's new

We Shall Conquer Turkey - ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you think that US nuked ıt's own soil. ? Because that was the point of my post.

answer the question, do you deny that the US and their puppets supplied and armed Bin Laden in Afghanistan? why are you trying to avoid the question?

Last edited:
Ironically Turkey is probably the only muslim country where you can do this...

I dont know, she did also not cover her head when we visited a mosque in Aswan / Egypt on a nile cruise. We did also not put our shoes off and nobody said a thing.

This has various reasons:

1. it was part of the program you could not skip. I had no interest to visit that building but you simply had too.

2. i'm european and christian, so such rules don't apply to me

3. We were not the only one. In turkey my girl was the only one who did not cover her head, in egypt the entire group did not cover

I dont know, she did also not cover her head when we visited a mosque in Aswan / Egypt on a nile cruise. We did also not put our shoes off and nobody said a thing.

1. it was part of the program you could not skip. I had no interest to visit that building but you simply had too.

3. We were not the only one. In turkey my girl was the only one who did not cover her head, in egypt the entire group did not cover
being european has nothing to do with this no one is above the law in Egypt when european al jazera journalists broke the law they want to jail

Listen dude, if you visit such holy places you just have to respect it... That scarf doesnt bite your gf's head because she is christian... We call that respect... Maybe unfamiliar to you germans.. People who think they know the best...

being european has nothing to do with this no one is above the law in Egypt when european al jazera journalists broke the law they want to jail

Leave the girl but next time put that "european and civilized born" guy in prison please... for the sake of my nerves...

Last edited:

last time i checked egypt is secular. And apparently we did not went to jail.

last time i checked egypt is secular. And apparently we did not went to jail.
we are secular and proud i am just saying being euro does not mean you are above the law in Egypt

Leave the girl but next time put that "european and civilized born" guy in prison please... for the sake of my nerves...
lol and lose a tourist ? no man we need every tourist if you are willing to replace him then we can talk

Listen dude, if you visit such holy places you just have to respect it... That scarf doesnt bite your gf's head because she is christian... We call that respect... Maybe unfamiliar to you germans.. People who think they know the best...

It did smell alot in this "blue mosque". I would not expect that such a "holy place" has such a strong odor of smelly feet.

And yes, that scarf does "bite" my girls head. In europe, men and women are equal. If i´m not supposed to wear a veil, my girl must not wear one also. Respect is not shown with a scarf. Respect is shown with behavior. We both did wear long business clothes, we took no pictures, we did not walk around. We simply waited at the wall until the tour was over and we could leave.

Beside that, i´m italian. And i promise you that we know how to behave in a religious building.

we are secular and proud i am just saying being euro does not mean you are above the law in Egypt

lol and lose a tourist ? no man we need every tourist if you are willing to replace him then we can talk

I can promise you that i followed evry law in egypt. Wearing a veil is no law for women there. So we broke no law. Beside that, i loved it there. It was very interesting. We started in Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan, Abu Simbel. I was mostly interested in the old tombs, temples and so on but also loved the desert and landscape. The nile looks amazing too.

Your country has great potential. Make the best out of it.

I can promise you that i followed evry law in egypt. Wearing a veil is no law for women there. So we broke no law. Beside that, i loved it there. It was very interesting. We started in Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan, Abu Simbel. I was mostly interested in the old tombs, temples and so on but also loved the desert and landscape. The nile looks amazing too.

Your country has great potential. Make the best out of it.
i am trying my best we have many challenges but I and most of egyptians are willing to set things right and sacrifice for our country

It did smell alot in this "blue mosque". I would not expect that such a "holy place" has such a strong odor of smelly feet.

And yes, that scarf does "bite" my girls head. In europe, men and women are equal. If i´m not supposed to wear a veil, my girl must not wear one also. Respect is not shown with a scarf. Respect is shown with behavior. We both did wear long business clothes, we took no pictures, we did not walk around. We simply waited at the wall until the tour was over and we could leave.

Beside that, i´m italian. And i promise you that we know how to behave in a religious building.

I doubt it.... Our country our rules... You have to just obey it... Noone put a gun on your head to visit blue mosque...if I was in Italy and If I have been told to do something according to religious rituels during a trip, I just could do it, because this is showing respect to other beliefs and I am a respectful human being to other religions...That causes no harm, doesn't hit your manhood or human honor... unless you dont see this rituel " humiliating and embrassing "... This is simple human psychology... And that wouldn't break equaility between men and women at all.. The problem is this arrogant behaviour unfortunately... The Italians I know more polite people, you seem more german than Italian to me...

I doubt it.... Our country our rules... You have to just obey it... Noone put a gun on your head to visit blue mosque...if I was in Italy and If I have been told to do something according to religious rituels during a trip, I just could do it, because this is showing respect to other beliefs and I am a respectful human being to other religions...That causes no harm, doesn't hit your manhood or human honor... unless you dont see this rituel " humiliating and embrassing "... This is simple human psychology... And that wouldn't break equaility between men and women at all.. The problem is this arrogant behaviour unfortunately... The Italians I know more polite people, you seem more german than Italian to me...

I think you miss the point. I see it as humilating that my girl must cover her head. She is my partner and not my pet. As i said, we did behave respectful and waited at the side.

I think you miss the point. I see it as humilating that my girl must cover her head. She is my partner and not my pet. As i said, we did behave respectful and waited at the side.

No I don't miss the point, if you find covering head humiliating what the fvck were you doing in a muslim country and even in the a temple of it? So my advice to you don't ever visit such places that your gf must cover her head... Or better dont ever go to countries which covering head is kind of a value or religious untill you learn to respect... bugs... your -16 negative rating has a point I think

No I don't miss the point, if you find covering head humiliating what the fvck were you doing in a muslim country and even in the a temple of it? So my advice to you don't ever visit such places that your gf must cover her head... Or better dont ever go to countries which covering head is kind of a value or religious untill you learn to respect... bugs... your -16 negative rating has a point I think

I made a cruise in the eastern med. I did not plan to visit Istanbul. The route was venice, bari, katakolon, nikosia and dubrovnik. Nikosia was skipped and the ship went to Istanbul instead. So not much choice for me. I promise you i had no interest in visiting turkey nor do i plan to ever go again.

As for respect, i think very low about islam. Standing at the site and be silent is the highest form of respect you can expect from me for this. Beside that, Ataturk would rotate in his grave if he would hear that turkey is a "muslim" country.

I made a cruise in the eastern med. I did not plan to visit Istanbul. The route was venice, bari, katakolon, nikosia and dubrovnik. Nikosia was skipped and the ship went to Istanbul instead. So not much choice for me. I promise you i had no interest in visiting turkey nor do i plan to ever go again.

As for respect, i think very low about islam. Standing at the site and be silent is the highest form of respect you can expect from me for this. Beside that, Ataturk would rotate in his grave if he would hear that turkey is a "muslim" country.

Some of Ataturk's ancestors were local sheikhs btw.

I promise you i had no interest in visiting turkey nor do i plan to ever go again.

I support your decision

Beside that, Ataturk would rotate in his grave if he would hear that turkey is a "muslim" country.

Why? do you think Turkey was a buddhist country when Atatürk passed away? Islam is not official religion as Turkey a secular country and it will not be changed. But %99 of population is muslim. Anyway I won't waste my time with such organisms like you anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom