What's new

We Shall Conquer Turkey - ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support your decision

Why? do you think Turkey was a buddhist country when Atatürk passed away? Islam is not official religion as Turkey a secular country and it will not be changed. But %99 of population is muslim. Anyway I won't waste my time with such organisms like you anymore...

well, let me ask you one thing? Are you a muslim? I guess so. You find it offensive that i did not put my shoes off and they my girl did not cover her head. You say thats disrespectful for your religion? Im christian. In my religion we believe that all human beings are made from god and thatbgod loves evryone. It is not allowed in christianity to insult another human being. I think the same concept is a base in islam. Now you call me an "organism". You use this word to basicly take the human character away from me, to insult and belittle me and label me as a subhuman. In otjer words, you insult gods creation and greatness and with that show more disrespect to islam than i ever could. thanks for proving my point.

well, let me ask you one thing? Are you a muslim? I guess so. You find it offensive that i did not put my shoes off and they my girl did not cover her head. You say thats disrespectful for your religion? Im christian. In my religion we believe that all human beings are made from god and thatbgod loves evryone. It is not allowed in christianity to insult another human being. I think the same concept is a base in islam. Now you call me an "organism". You use this word to basicly take the human character away from me, to insult and belittle me and label me as a subhuman. In otjer words, you insult gods creation and greatness and with that show more disrespect to islam than i ever could. thanks for proving my point.

Christianity, huh? You guys claim that Jesus is the son of the god and Mariam. Then Jesus became God itself. I refuse such polytheism and witness there is no human god.

We believe there is only One God called Allah, It is neither male nor female. It created universe and living beings. Thats all.

Christianity, huh? You guys claim that Jesus is the son of the god and Mariam. Then Jesus became God itself. I refuse such polytheism and witness there is no human god.

We believe there is only One God called Allah, It is neither male nor female. It created universe and living beings. Thats all.
Oh, you guys end up in religious dispute. I would like to present a Chinese point of view. Chinese simply don't feel the need to have a God. We are too "shallow". We do not have a mind deep enough to search for the ultimate truth. Besides, we are not interested in it. So Confucius say Let`s not speak of gods or spirits. But that does not mean we are mortally inferior to other peoples. We respect those who search for the ultimate meaning of life. But they should not interfer with our life. We may stay at home not to go to any Muslim country but the Muslims at home are so aggressive that they want to impose their way of life on us. They think we are morally inferior and should be educated with their Truth. That's a problem.

answer the question, do you deny that the US and their puppets supplied and armed Bin Laden in Afghanistan? why are you trying to avoid the question?

No, ı'm not denying that but i fail to see how this related with my post...

Okay, after reading your fancy words...... :)

Your first post.... about gas transit pipeline via Turkey.. You read it somewhere and you tell us these stories. If you had enough information about Turkey, Syria economy. You could have seen why that reason is invalid. But you don't know these kind of things. As you live far off, you don't have enough knowledge.

Your knowledge about certain issues formed over a few articles and videos and your news channels. Then you came here and act like a international relations expert. But to us locals, your lack of knowledge is obvious.

But it's not a problem, lot's of people does it too in the forum. You can do it too.

Can i present you how i see it?

Firstly, i see Turkey trying to be the gas/oil transit hub of the region - from various -stan's around the Caspian sea, Iran to indeed Qatar. I did not do the calculations, but transit fees for Azeri gas are 45$/1000m³. You need to then add total sum, plus total sum of Iranian and Qatari gas to make an estimate that you can compare it with Turkey Syria trade. Too early in the morning for heavy math lol....

IFRI - E-note - Édito Énergie - An Azeri-Turkish deal on gas - a partnership renewed ? - Institut français des relations internationales

Now to continue, there's no easy way of saying this, so imma just say it,....i think Erdogan wants land. Now, hear out the reasons:

1.) sizeable Turkish diaspora in Syria pre war, i assume they are now in Turkey as refugees...numbers estimated from 100.000 to million and a half.....
2.) Turkish administered "shrine" of some sorts, useful for justification of any moves-see China 9 dash line and what they base it on
3.) Old bad blood, from water disputes to PKK support
4.) Look how Erdogan behaved during this Kurdish crisis-he knows if he let's it boil for a while, more and more people will be either forced to leave areas near Turkish border or worse. After that is complete, Turkish army can just ride in and claim "buffer" zone.
5.) Only a fool would not think of how to increase his land when his bad neighbour is going down and such lawlessness rules. Think of Erdo's bragging rights if he pulls it off, Tayyip "Restorer of the Empire" Erdogan sounds nice.
6.) I know it sounds a bit far fetched, but when this Islamic State finally collapses, there will be a vacuum to fill. And the beauty of this plan is, Turkey doesn't have to do much, just let the chaos stew for a while, the longer it lasts, the bigger the piece that can be taken at the end. And longer it lasts, easier it will be to take it.

Last edited:

Firstly, i see Turkey trying to be the gas/oil transit hub of the region - from various -stan's around the Caspian sea, Iran to indeed Qatar. I did not do the calculations, but transit fees for Azeri gas are 45$/1000m³. You need to then add total sum, plus total sum of Iranian and Qatari gas to make an estimate that you can compare it with Turkey Syria trade. Too early in the morning for heavy math lol....

Now to continue, there's no easy way of saying this, so imma just say it,....i think Erdogan wants land. Now, hear out the reasons:

1.) sizeable Turkish diaspora in Syria pre war, i assume they are now in Turkey as refugees...numbers estimated from 100.000 to million and a half.....
2.) Turkish administered "shrine" of some sorts, useful for justification of any moves-see China 9 dash line and what they base it on
4.) Look how Erdogan behaved during this Kurdish crisis-he knows if he let's it boil for a while, more and more people will be either forced to leave areas near Turkish border or worse. After that is complete, Turkish army can just ride in and claim "buffer" zone.
5.) Only a fool would not think of how to increase his land when his bad neighbour is going down and such lawlessness rules. Think of Erdo's bragging rights if he pulls it off, Tayyip "Restorer of the Empire" Erdogan sounds nice.
6.) I know it sounds a bit far fetched, but when this Islamic State finally collapses, there will be a vacuum to fill. And the beauty of this plan is, Turkey doesn't have to do much, just let the chaos stew for a while, the longer it lasts, the bigger the piece that can be taken at the end. And longer it lasts, easier it will be to take it.

You think too much.

Kurds want their own country and Turkey is powerless to stop it :lol:

Turkey being a primary state sponsor of Wahabist terror, your entire country will be broken up into tiny pieces by ISIS.

dont eat dogs

IFRI - E-note - Édito Énergie - An Azeri-Turkish deal on gas - a partnership renewed ? - Institut français des relations internationales

Hmm... grabing land from another country. Mate, i don't think UN will let us. Look at Ukraine crysis, Russia can stand against EU-US sanctions but i don't think Turkey can.

Kurds want their own country and Turkey is powerless to stop it :lol:

Turkey being a primary state sponsor of Wahabist terror, your entire country will be broken up into tiny pieces by ISIS.
4f85ba0d96e3ae10a20776a8d0b1ed8c.png

Free Kurdistan.
Stop the genocide of Arminians.
Please stop exporting terrorism all over the world.

Kurdistan is there in the Iraq. You are free to visit Erbil, Suleymaniyah etc...
I dont see any Armenian getting killed.
We support Syrian civilians and their voice FSA against mass murderer Assad regime as anyone in the civil world does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom