What's new

We Shall Conquer Turkey - ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurds want their own country and Turkey is powerless to stop it :lol:

Turkey being a primary state sponsor of Wahabist terror, your entire country will be broken up into tiny pieces by ISIS.

@Beidou2020 is a PRIME example of why people shouldnt be allowed to eat dogs and cats. It leads to brain damage :(

Nope.

The repulsive Turkish regime is funding and arming terrorists in Syria that are slaughtering civilians.

The genocidal mass murderers in Turkey are exporting its only export.....Wahabist jihad.

The only ones supporting terrorists are the Wahabist terrorists and their supporters.

no communist china terror state supported BUTCHER terrorist ASSAD .china'expansionist policy will collapse in syria .chiana will suffer

The AKP monster is biting the hand that fed them
ISIL Threatens Erdoğan: We Shall Conquer Turkey and Put an End to Your Rule

What sort of a Islamic (terrorist) group is this .. it is threatening to attack every other neighbor and Muslim country except Israel the REAL enemy of Muslim countries ?? Isnt it clear where the instructions are coming from ??

This is what happens when a vulgar and repulsive terror organisation funds Wahabist terrorists instead of funding schools to improve the grammar of its people :p:
the great canton china should stop terrorism in syria otherwise goodbye its small cantons like kobane ,rojowa etc:astagh: lol

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with China.

This is about Turkey, which is a Wahabist terror organisation pretending to be a country, exporting its brand of terrorism to commit holocaust against human beings.

But I suppose since you're a sympathiser of Wahabist terrorism, you wouldn't have the slightest clue about living a normal life as a human being.

We are Sunni Hanafi. Not Wahabist. Learn Islam before you talk.

This is about Turkey, which is a Wahabist terror organisation pretending to be a country, exporting its brand of terrorism to commit holocaust against human beings.

But I suppose since you're a sympathiser of Wahabist terrorism, you wouldn't have the slightest clue about living a normal life as a human being.
no im against each type terrorism.turks are virtuous nation unlike chinese

Last edited:

This anti-Islamism will come at a great cost for China. Don't brush normal muslims as terrorists. Turkey doesn't support ISIS.

last time i checked egypt is secular. And apparently we did not went to jail.
Well, not exactly.

9a1b5842619efdf866bb05ac011d1095.png

Application of sharia law by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This anti-Islamism will come at a great cost for China. Don't brush normal muslims as terrorists. Turkey doesn't support ISIS.

For the record, I am not against Islam. I respect peace loving muslims that want to live their life normally.

What I am against, and I believe human beings are against, are Wahabist terrorism organisations like Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

And yes, Turkey does export Wahabist terror.

Turkey is a lot of things, normal muslims, is not one of those things.

Blowing yourself up in suicide bombings is not what normal human beings do.

Do you even know what wahabi is notorious little troll?

@Horus @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu why dont you ban this troll once for all, we are tired to see his stupid oneliners in every thread.

Do you even know what wahabi is notorious little troll?

@Horus @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu why dont you ban this troll once for all, we are tired to see his stupid oneliners in every thread.

So I'm trolling after your fellow Turks told me to go eat dogs and cats.

You just don't want to be challenged on your 'lets support ISIS' propaganda and going around killing thousands of innocent humans all over the middle east for your sick and twisted ideological gains.

Wahabism is the biggest cause of death and destruction in the Muslim world. The things that are fighting in Syria and Iraq are Wahabists.

If the mods wants to ban me for expressing my views, then go ahead.

But don't expect any decent human beings to ever support Wahabist terrorists and their supporters (Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar).

You just don't want to be challenged on your 'lets support ISIS' propaganda and going around killing thousands of innocent humans all over the middle east for your sick and twisted ideological gains.
We had those discussion a thousands times in ME section, im not scared to be ''challenged'' by someone from the other side of the planet who has no clue about the region and who is trolling in every thread be it in ME section or Europe section.

@Horus @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu , hes it accusing me with support to a terrorist organization, i demand you to take action against this, thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom