What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm so don't you think pritam is a mainstream composer ??? and Anu... ohhh I forgot his name.... don't you think both of them are mainstream music composers ???

but I tell you what I myself cannot understand why Indians steal music or stroies I think they have enough talent to write an original one why they need to steal, , easy money may be... :undecided:

hahahaha...Anu Malik steals from everyone. Even other Indians. I'll give you that one. Like I mentioned before not everyone steals. There are good original stories and songs as well.

hahahaha...Anu Malik steals from everyone. Even other Indians. I'll give you that one. Like I mentioned before not everyone steals. There are good original stories and songs as well.

Actually I don't know much Indian Musicians definitely singers are not the ones stealing music..... Few individuals are part of Bollywood and they are reperesenting India... there are original stories but when you watch a film and you like it and later on you found out that the movie was a copy you feel yourself guilty.... The applause should be for the original writer of music and movie and if Indians know very well that Anu malik copies musci why not any action against him ???

by the way there must be many other musicians copying music coz only when musician cannot copy a huge number of Pakistani songs and god knows how much other countries' music was being stolen.....

Pakistanis In India Premiere Show....

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I don't know much Indian Musicians definitely singers are not the ones stealing music..... Few individuals are part of Bollywood and they are reperesenting India... there are original stories but when you watch a film and you like it and later on you found out that the movie was a copy you feel yourself guilty.... The applause should be for the original writer of music and movie and if Indians know very well that Anu malik copies musci why not any action against him ???

by the way there must be many other musicians copying music coz only when musician cannot copy a huge number of Pakistani songs and god knows how much other countries' music was being stolen.....

Anu Malik is a music "director" and "composer" not singer and he sort of "remixes" the tune. In his own words he gets "inspired". As per the IP law, if a person creatively modifies to make a new art, it can be construed as "original". So technically no one in the world has a case against him.
But you are right. An original is an original. Some credit should go to the creator.

I was just watching "laksh". So Pakistines love bollywood eh?!:lol:

Anu Malik is a music "director" and "composer" not singer and he sort of "remixes" the tune. In his own words he gets "inspired". As per the IP law, if a person creatively modifies to make a new art, it can be construed as "original". So technically no one in the world has a case against him.
But you are right. An original is an original. Some credit should go to the creator.

If someone remixes original tune without even mentioning the original writer of song then what is the law ???

What is "lakshya" ??
Lakshya is a Bollywood hit film starring Hrithik Roshan, Preity Zinta and Amitabh Bachan. This one's about the Kargil war. Here's a promo...Oooops! Embedding has been disabled! Sheeesh. Click on the lower right and see it on You Tube directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone remixes original tune without even mentioning the original writer of song then what is the law ???
Ironically it's allowed provided there is enough differences by adding other tunes or change of lyrics. Can be challenged in court but difficult to get a verdict.

Ironically it's allowed provided there is enough differences by adding other tunes or change of lyrics. Can be challenged in court but difficult to get a verdict.

but what if when even the lyrics are almost same and no change in music its a copy then or not ?? ?

and by the way who was composer for the film Kabhi khushi kabhi gham ??
that movie also has copied songs

but what if when even the lyrics are almost same and no change in music its a copy then or not ?? ?

and by the way who was composer for the film Kabhi khushi kabhi gham ??
that movie also has copied songs

I do not know..which songs were copied ?

say shahwa shawa was a copy of battyan bujhaaey rakh dee by shazia manzoor

boley choorian was a copy of again shazia manzoor's aaja sohneya

First one has only a portion of music seems to be copied

and for second one u should listen to the songs again.

First one has only a portion of music seems to be copied

and for second one u should listen to the songs again.

I have listned both many times and yes say shawa has the second part copied but boley choorian is a copy....

By the way who was the composer this time ?

Edit : This time it was not Anu malik it was jatin lalit I don't know the person but now what you say is it done by individuals ??

Now I am curious who was the so called composer for the song "dil mera torr diya"

Here it comes the chor party

Song : Dil Mera Tod Diya
Music : Nadeem Shravan
Lyrics : Sameer

even the lyrics were a copy so i mentioned the lyrics writer name why not any action against any of them ???

Huge industry with very few minds I guess just copy cat brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom