What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you make thousands of songs in a year but how many composers do you have lets say 100 and if from hundered, fifty are copying then it means 50% of your industry's music is produced by copy cat brigade....
Aur chalo if its a good copy then we can tolerate it like wht you people say we make your songs a big hit but what about bad copies like recently I mean a year or so ago a song of Rahim shah was copied Rahim shah's song was a huge hit in Pakistan and the song was

Channa vey channa this song has an awesome video and very nice music and your industry ruined the song with crappy music and with very bad vocals see the composer

"Channa Ve Channa".
Music By Pritam Chakraborty
Lyrics By Sameer

this guy sameer looks to be a copy cat writer :undecided:

First of all their is only very few pakistanis songs which are copied... my argument is still valid that we make hundreds of very quality songs per year which shows the capability and talent we have.

U are pointing a few pakistanis songs in isolation which doesn't hold any water that we are not innovative or doesn't make god songs and movies.

Bottom line is that in-spite of having all the talent (as u believe) u people failed to make a decent industry which is rejected by ur own people (please see the video link for confirmation).

On a lighter note i would call it reverse engineering, how's that sound ?

A copy is a copy and nothing can justify it our industry is not in question now the question is why bollywood copies music when it can produce original ones and I gave my opinion that its because the general public does not know about the original songs.... wese recently copy of Pakistani music has reduced because of induction of Pakistanis in industry and indians knowing Pakistani music a little more than before.....

A copy is a copy nobody is denying that but because of few losers u cannot blame the whole industry.

The problem with pakistanis is that they don't know about our regional industries. Bengali. marathi , Assamese, Oriya, south Indian, Punjabi, etc. They make awesome stuffs. they have enormous talent and they all are doing great.

I believe our bhojpuri film industry is bigger than their whole entertainment industry.

What if we knew about your regional industry ?? what will happen then ?? I think those industries are also copying stuff from outside of india :P

What if we knew about your regional industry ?? what will happen then ?? I think those industries are also copying stuff from outside of india :P

Now ur complex is taking over u..take a loo break :tongue:

First of all their is only very few pakistanis songs which are copied... my argument is still valid that we make hundreds of very quality songs per year which shows the capability and talent we have.

U are pointing a few pakistanis songs in isolation which doesn't hold any water that we are not innovative or doesn't make god songs and movies.

Bottom line is that in-spite of having all the talent (as u believe) u people failed to make a decent industry which is rejected by ur own people (please see the video link for confirmation).

On a lighter note i would call it reverse engineering, how's that sound ?

I never argued that Pakistanis are more talented than indians I don't believe in that we cannot generalize a whole nation and whole industry obvioulsy... There are many good films and music being produced by Bollywood as well I don't deny that...
I am arguing that why not action against that copy cat brigade which is giving a bad name to your industry and that is not few individuals many many of your composers are indulged in copying music and your movies producers are producing copied movies... when you say you are higher ground then you must also be at higher ground in ethics.....
I know we cannot compare our industry with yours but we definitely can compare Bollywood with hollywood how many hollywood movies are copies ?? how many of their music is a copy ?? how many copy cat music composers do they have ?????

and to the question why i am only posting Pakistani songs

Because I only know a few of copied songs but that does not mean there are only few there are many songs that are copied and that I still don't know, Just got to know that one of my fav songs "Zara Zara mehakta hai" is also a copy :cry:

Why this copy cat brigade is not punished ???

I never argued that Pakistanis are more talented than indians I don't believe in that we cannot generalize a whole nation and whole industry obvioulsy... There are many good films and music being produced by Bollywood as well I don't deny that...
I am arguing that why not action against that copy cat brigade which is giving a bad name to your industry and that is not few individuals many many of your composers are indulged in copying music and your movies producers are producing copied movies... when you say you are higher ground then you must also be at higher ground in ethics.....
I know we cannot compare our industry with yours but we definitely can compare Bollywood with hollywood how many hollywood movies are copies ?? how many of their music is a copy ?? how many copy cat music composers do they have ?????

Dude, the onus is on the original creator to put charges against the violator it is not on the Industry to do that. I cannot frame charges on ur behalf if u have looted by the thugs, onus is on u.
recently, farah khan paid handsome money to the Italian producer who produced the original tees maar khan. so justice is available if u have the will.

Most of the Indian do not even know that this is copy or not, so u can't blame them of rejecting the content. the similar things may happened in different part of the world but we possibly don't know.

listen to the music, pls listen the full song

copy

Last edited by a moderator:
Wese Indians your are just taking side of Bollywood becasue its an Indian film industry otherwise I know you people would never endorse a theft.....
I being a pakistani have no prejudice towards Bollywood I watch there movies if good I appreciate them and most of the Pakistanis definitely do not have any prejudice towards any of world's nation. They love pakistan but they don't want to be unfair when deciding between what is right and what is wrong this is a general behaviour observed on this forum as well...
but Indians have, what can we say may be, patriotism that they always try to defend, even wrong thing from , there country....... but Nyways I just wanted to clear myself that I have no prejudice towards india or bollywood

Dude, the onus is on the original creator to put charges against the violator it is not on the Industry to do that. I cannot frame charges on ur behalf if u have looted by the thugs, onus is on u.
recently, farah khan paid handsome money to the Italian producer who produced the original tees maar khan. so justice is available if u have the will.

Most of the Indian do not even know that this is copy or not, so u can't blame them of rejecting the content. the similar things may happened in different part of the world but we possibly don't know.

listen to the music, pls listen the full song

copy

you even copy italian............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

O koi jaga tou chor do :rofl: :rofl:

you know that Farah khan is a copy cat and you'll still watch her that's a wrong thing and thats what I m talking about....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wese Indians your are just taking side of Bollywood becasue its an Indian film industry otherwise I know you people would never endorse a theft.....
I being a pakistani have no prejudice towards Bollywood I watch there movies if good I appreciate them and most of the Pakistanis definitely do not have any prejudice towards any of world's nation. They love pakistan but they don't want to be unfair when deciding between what is right and what is wrong this is a general behaviour observed on this forum as well...
but Indians have, what can we say may be, patriotism that they always try to defend, even wrong thing from , there country....... but Nyways I just wanted to clear myself that I have no prejudice towards india or bollywood

whatever u say, but sometimes pakistani gives me impression that like a beggar is teasing Ambani that he is not rich as Bill Gates.

you even copy italian............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you know that Farah khan is a copy cat and you'll still watch her that's a wrong thing and thats what I m talking about....

she paid for that, unlike ur chinese friends :rofl:

whatever u say, but sometimes pakistani gives me impression that like a beggar is teasing Ambani that he is not rich as Bill Gates.

hahaha :D O yaar bs maannee nai hai tm ney seedhee tarah he keh do :P

she paid for that, unlike ur chinese friends :rofl:

Talk to chinese about chinese issues.... Mujhey wese bhi un par ghussa hai..... :D

She paid for a copy na if she had ethics she would have contacted the original writer before copying but you know you will never agree....

hahaha :D O yaar bs maannee nai hai tm ney seedhee tarah he keh do :P

what to say ? u can't blame the whole industry because of few scums . will u mind all pakistanis terrorist if there are terrorist in pakistan ? :rofl:

Talk to chinese about chinese issues.... Mujhey wese bhi un par ghussa hai..... :D

She paid for a copy na if she had ethics she would have contacted the original writer before copying but you know you will never agree....

she paid to the producer who has the copyright of the movie what else she could do-- going home to home to each and every technician of the movie ?

I now understand why u are such a failure on this front , doesn't know how the business work . :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom