What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollywood is a multi billion industry because there are 1.2 billion Indians living in India, & millions of Indians living across the world. Doesn't mean Bollywood is good.

Bilal, there are no doubts that bollywood is better... yes it is better than pakistan film industry.. The sole reason is that they copy Hollywood movies.. and our industry copies bollywood movies...

Simple..

Did we deny the fact? Nopes.. we said the same but we also knew our target market like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Canada, USA, Germany, Russia etc. I dont care if good from your perspective or not but the fact is there that these are markets for us and entertainment for you.

In Pakistan, bollywood movies are like 'drugs'.... Everybody says there are not good, but everyone is addicted to it.. :lol:

Bollywood is a multi billion industry because there are 1.2 billion Indians living in India, & millions of Indians living across the world. Doesn't mean Bollywood is good.

Out of the 1.2 Billion, take close to 500 Million out being that they live in poverty......

Bollywood to me is more a music industry than a film industry.....To me the songs of a movie like Dabangg were much more palatable than the actual movie....
I think the music drives the money in Bollywood...

In Pakistan, bollywood movies are like 'drugs'.... Everybody says there are not good, but everyone is addicted to it.. :lol:

Seriously telling, all "so called intellectuals" in India are also say the same :P Bollywood is Crap, Cheap copy of Hollywood but will go multiplex to watch Dabangg, Singham etc :D

Nopes.. Before he was dead we hired them to sing as well as giving musin in Bollywood industry. Now We hired his nephew for the same job. ;)

great....so it means you recognize Pakistani talent

i prefer you ''hire'' his nephew, rather than steal our Qawwali style and claim it is ''yours''

Good or Bad , doesn't matter .The thing is Bollywood is hugely popular in Pakistan .Period.

maybe among some teenager kids who enjoy watching indian women dance......truth is, some Pakistanis watch them for cheap entertainment only.....we have a plethora of our own domestic entertainment to choose from now

i prefer you ''hire'' his nephew, rather than steal our Qawwali style and claim it is ''yours''

maybe among some teenager kids who enjoy watching indian women dance......truth is, some Pakistanis watch them for cheap entertainment only.....we have a plethora of our own domestic entertainment to choose from now

what pakistani talent who didn't able to create a industry whose size is even less than our bhojpuri film industry ? :rofl:

actually ur progrmas and movies are so cheap and crappy that ur own people have rejected them, what else proof u want ?

Liking the enemies movies and dramas (Indian and Americans) :lol:

Don't u people feel ashamed of ur incompetencies ?? I feel sorry for u people.

Yes, I do recognize Pakistani talents and my industry as well. Its you people who live in denial, You dont find Lata, Rafi, Kishore, Mukesh, Manna Dey, A R Rahman etc interesting.
Yes I also prefer that but I cant catch "Non state actors" of Music industry :P

Cheap entertainment?? Good.. I categorize your kind of people in above posts. Who will go to watch every Bollywood movies but then will come up scolding them. Anyways, you can give us (cheap entertainers) a credit for killing your intelligent (?) industry.

actually ur progrmas and movies are so cheap and crappy that ur own people have rejected them

au contraire...not sure who feeds you your ''information''

what else proof u want ?

what proof?

you never even provided any....you just yapped :lol:

Liking the enemies movies and dramas (Indian and Americans) :lol:

indian only...

Hollywood is still quite popular in Pakistan; probably even among those with jihadi tendencies :lol:

Don't u people feel ashamed of ur incompetencies ??

the real shame is stealing others' ideas and works and labelling it as your own......that's what your ''marvellous'' directors/producers/story-writers in bombay do every single day of the year :laugh:

and you take about ''shame'' and ''incompetencies''

oh the nerve! :lol:

I feel sorry for u people.

save your sorrow for the dalits.....we're happy with what we have; for Gods sakes -- even the ISPR --which is not known for making movies -- has released films (based on real life ongoing events) which were met with much international acclaim.

What is "Your" style of qawwali?

Care to elaborate and set the parameters?

au contraire...not sure who feeds you your ''information''

hahaha.. U are such a gullible person

watch this one more time

Indian dramas corrupting Pakistani’s with indian culture. Aaj kamran khan ke saath Umer shareef as guest

what proof?

you never even provided any....you just yapped :lol:

I was asking about the quality of ur work .. which is ridiculous to say

It's look like u people still living in 60s and 70s ... Technically so downgraded :rofl:

indian only...

Hollywood is still quite popular in Pakistan; probably even among those with jihadi tendencies :lol:

shame shame.. the americans who have killed 25000 to 30000 pakistanis are still ur friends . This is disgusting, by the way how many of u speak and understand english ? :rofl:

the real shame is stealing others' ideas and works and labelling it as your own......that's what your ''marvellous'' directors/producers/story-writers in bombay do every single day of the year :laugh:

and you take about ''shame'' and ''incompetencies''

there are few scums are there which are present in every society if i put it more correctly i will call it Reverse engineering , does it sounds good now ? :rofl: but i was asking about ur collective failure of not providing a decent entertainment

oh the nerve! :lol:

save your sorrow for the dalits.....we're happy with what we have; for Gods sakes -- even the ISPR --which is not known for making movies -- has released films (based on real life ongoing events) which were met with much international acclaim.

hahaha... try to divert from the topics, u should also pray for the people of NWF and balouchistan

:lol: 10 saal mein ek movie hihihihi

clearly I'm debating with an indian troll, hardly in his formative teenage years. :meeting:

Peshwa --- sure. I'll be happy to. Standby.

p.s. Qawwali takes some elements (more linguistic than instrumental) from Persian culture. There little to no Arab influence as far as Qawwali (Sufi music) is concerned

so unless certain members on this forum are re-inforcing the notion that they pull facts out from their rear-holes, it'll be better to know what one''s talking about first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom