What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and to the question why i am only posting Pakistani songs

Because I only know a few of copied songs but that does not mean there are only few there are many songs that are copied and that I still don't know, Just got to know that one of my fav songs "Zara Zara mehakta hai" is also a copy :cry:

Why this copy cat brigade is not punished ???

Actually they get punished but you know copy right in Music is different from others. You change one or 2 more instruments, it is different, you change main tune slightly then it is different. Let me take you one such example, There was very famous english song "Come September", RD Burman heard it and then out of 2 nodes he removed one and generated evergreen song "mere sapno ki rani kab aayegi tu". Such kind of cases makes Music industry complex case of copyrighting

just FYI, Mr Chor (Pritam Chakravarty) had some 52 cases filed against him for copying. Rajesh Roshan (Uncle of Hrithik Roshan) paid 2 crore INr to Ram Sampat for lifting his tune straight away from Sony Ericsson Mobile ads to Krazzzy4 Movie.

Only Mahesh Butt steal pakistani music for his films and he has been doing that through Nadeem Sharvan composer duo or now directly hiring Pakistani artists.

So blame the biggest Pakistan lover in India Mr Mahesh Butt for stealing ur music.

BTW few Pakistan singer and few stolen songs hardly an proportion in the humongous entity called Bollywood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hollywood copy Story and music stolen from Pakistan is hallmark of Mahesh Butt films.

Now you know why Mahesh Butt love Pakistan , from super hit films Aashiqui to Murder he stole music for his films from Pakistan and made money out of it. Smart man.

the undisputed King of Qawwali passed away and the hindustanis were quick to try stealing his style in their ''qawwali''

Bollywood is a multi billion dollar industry. we make hundreds of films per year and thousand of song if in this less than 1% percent is copied by few director u just cannot blame the whole film industry.

Bollywood is a multi billion industry because there are 1.2 billion Indians living in India, & millions of Indians living across the world. Doesn't mean Bollywood is good.

Bollywood is a multi billion industry because there are 1.2 billion Indians living in India, & millions of Indians living across the world. Doesn't mean Bollywood is good.

Good or Bad , doesn't matter .The thing is Bollywood is hugely popular in Pakistan .Period.

the undisputed King of Qawwali passed away and the hindustanis were quick to try stealing his style in their ''qawwali''

Nopes.. Before he was dead we hired them to sing as well as giving musin in Bollywood industry. Now We hired his nephew for the same job. ;)

Did we deny the fact? Nopes.. we said the same but we also knew our target market like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Canada, USA, Germany, Russia etc. I dont care if good from your perspective or not but the fact is there that these are markets for us and entertainment for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom