What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it comes the chor party

Song : Dil Mera Tod Diya
Music : Nadeem Shravan
Lyrics : Sameer

even the lyrics were a copy so i mentioned the lyrics writer name why not any action against any of them ???

Huge industry with very few minds I guess just copy cat brigade

hahaha...lol again listen to the song, u may have some problem otherwise. ok do one thing provide me the link

as far as Bollywood is concerned me make hundreds of film every year. and thousands of songs per year. If there is one or two copied song what is the big deal ?

As u people are so talented why people not able to create a industry of few millions and come to India to make money (an enemy country)? Isn't that disgusting ?

here is another copy Billo dey ghar by Abrar was copied why I don't know but this time music composer has a different name

Mera dil le gayee [Ziddi (1997)]
Composer: Dilip Sen Sameer Sen

One individual with so many names OMG .... :D

here is another copy Billo dey ghar by Abrar was copied why I don't know but this time music composer has a different name

Mera dil le gayee [Ziddi (1997)]
Composer: Dilip Sen Sameer Sen

One individual with so many names OMG .... :D

watch this..isn't that funny

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha...lol again listen to the song, u may have some problem otherwise. ok do one thing provide me the link

as far as Bollywood is concerned me make hundreds of film every year. and thousands of songs per year. If there is one or two copied song what is the big deal ??

This does not justify a theft so many films are produced around the world every year how many of them are copies how many holly wood movies are copies of Indian movies ???

how many Iranian movies are copies ??

As u people are so talented why people not able to create a industry of few millions and come to India to make money (an enemy country)? Isn't that disgusting ?

I never said we can produce better music than you or things like that.... We don't have huge film industry so small industries mostly are inclined towards copying the footsteps of a big industry but as you know bollywood is a huge industry even then they are copying from a very small negligible music industry....

Actually I am sometimes amazed why indians copy our music why can't they produce originals ?? If you don't have capcity to produce original music don't produce at all this is just giving a bad name to your industry

watch this..isn't that funny

I can't watch this in ofc but this is an attempt of comedy everyone knows here dabang was a Salman khan's movie its just a comedy re-make its not a copy at all.... No one is decieving the viewers...

and you know why Indian composers wer able to copy so much pakistani music ??

because Indian public never had access to pakistani stuff if they had that access they would have themselves dumped such copy cat coposers.....

You cannot find any musci copied from India in Pakistan and you know why ?? because we know Indian music and Pakistani musci well and we can figure out difference between an original and a copy

Last edited by a moderator:
This does not justify a theft so many films are produced around the world every year how many of them are copies how many holly wood movies are copies of Indian movies ???

I never said we can produce better music than you or things like that.... We don't have huge film industry so small industries mostly are inclined towards copying the footsteps of a big industry but as you know bollywood is a huge industry even then they are copying from a very small negligible music industry....

Actually I am sometimes amazed why indians copy our music why can't they produce originals ?? If you don't have capcity to produce original music don't produce at all this is just giving a bad name to your industry

Bollywood is a multi billion dollar industry. we make hundreds of films per year and thousand of song if in this less than 1% percent is copied by few director u just cannot blame the whole film industry. we have made so many excellent movies and songs for so many years. That is why we have so much following all round the world see ur country, ur country people do not like ur crappy dramas and movies and watch indian movies and dramas.

watch this and then answer, this is an eye opener for u

Indian dramas corrupting Pakistani’s with indian culture. Aaj kamran khan ke saath Umer shareef as guest

I can't watch this in ofc but this is an attempt of comedy everyone knows here dabang was a Salman khan's movie its just a comedy re-make its not a copy at all.... No one is decieving the viewers...

and you know why Indian composers wer able to copy so much pakistani music ??

because Indian public never had access to pakistani stuff if they had that access they would have themselves dumped such copy cat coposers.....

You cannot find any musci copied from India in Pakistan and you know why ?? because we know Indian music and Pakistani musci well and we can figure out difference between an original and a copy

ohh so why ur industry suck big time when u have all the talent ? This is amazing !!!

and by the whose fault is that ??

and even in India ur crappy channels are available no one gives a heck about that. u know why because ur work is already rejected by ur people.

and yes we have no problem with normal hindus who want peace and have abandoned hate.

um hum, that means, that your prejudice is that all Hindus are born with a hate towards Muslims or the rest of the world, Come on mate though your comment was offending, I and the rest of the Hindus forgive you.
you know that deep down your heart that your comment was wrong, so kindly atleast in the future watch what you write.

it is true that some of our musicians like preetam are biggest copycats ever...they should be blacklisted from industry...they are disgrace for India..

dude how many Indians or pakistanis understand Hollywood movies ? how many can follow english? think positive, what if we dubb them in hindi with some twist in the script? atleast they get to watcha good movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hadd hai yar!

The problem with pakistanis is that they don't know about our regional industries. Bengali. marathi , Assamese, Oriya, south Indian, Punjabi, etc. They make awesome stuffs. they have enormous talent and they all are doing great.

I believe our bhojpuri film industry is bigger than their whole entertainment industry.

another silly article...i dont know why the indian, especially considering we view eachother as archrivals and enemies -- that they are so desperate to compare us to them.

and our judiciary has absolutely nothing to do with indian judiciary; though some things of course are inherited from Britishers (which we should remove completely)

dude how many Indians or pakistanis understand Hollywood movies ? how many can follow english? think positive, what if we dubb them in hindi with some twist in the script? atleast they get to watcha good movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hadd hai yar!

haan thats good if some credit is also given to original movie.... like in credits your write a line "idea taken from this and that movie" then it definitely justify your excuse but the film makers are copying so thats a crime not a remake of english movie......

Bollywood is a multi billion dollar industry. we make hundreds of films per year and thousand of song if in this less than 1% percent is copied by few director u just cannot blame the whole film industry. we have made so many excellent movies and songs for so many years. That is why we have so much following all round the world see ur country, ur country people do not like ur crappy dramas and movies and watch indian movies and dramas.

watch this and then answer, this is an eye opener for u

Indian dramas corrupting Pakistani’s with indian culture. Aaj kamran khan ke saath Umer shareef as guest

you make thousands of songs in a year but how many composers do you have lets say 100 and if from hundered, fifty are copying then it means 50% of your industry's music is produced by copy cat brigade....
Aur chalo if its a good copy then we can tolerate it like wht you people say we make your songs a big hit but what about bad copies like recently I mean a year or so ago a song of Rahim shah was copied Rahim shah's song was a huge hit in Pakistan and the song was

Channa vey channa this song has an awesome video and very nice music and your industry ruined the song with crappy music and with very bad vocals see the composer

"Channa Ve Channa".
Music By Pritam Chakraborty
Lyrics By Sameer

this guy sameer looks to be a copy cat writer :undecided:

ohh so why ur industry suck big time when u have all the talent ? This is amazing !!!

and by the whose fault is that ??

and even in India ur crappy channels are available no one gives a heck about that. u know why because ur work is already rejected by ur people.

A copy is a copy and nothing can justify it our industry is not in question now the question is why bollywood copies music when it can produce original ones and I gave my opinion that its because the general public does not know about the original songs.... wese recently copy of Pakistani music has reduced because of induction of Pakistanis in industry and indians knowing Pakistani music a little more than before.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom