What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@indian.. Don't reply to Asim bahi, in one of the thread he was saying that half of the bollywood is because of pakistani songs and talent. :rofl: This reflect a lot of things. he is highly misinformed.

There a long thread on this very forum highlighting theft of Pakistani music by bharatis aka Indians. btw he should have mentioned that the remaining half of your bollywood is because of copy cattng from English movies :hang2:

There a long thread on this very forum highlighting theft of Pakistani music by bharatis aka Indians. btw he should have mentioned that the remaining half of your bollywood is because of copy cattng from English movies :hang2:

Theft of Pakistani music? That's a little far fetched. I know of really talented Pakistani artists coming to India to perform or selling their songs/music to Indian filmmakers and they are well appreciated here.
You really need to see good bollywood movies,not every film that's churned out. There are good movies released which are completely the work of talented and creative script writers from India.

Theft of Pakistani music? That's a little far fetched. I know of really talented Pakistani artists coming to India to perform or selling their songs/music to Indian filmmakers and they are well appreciated here.
You really need to see good bollywood movies,not every film that's churned out. There are good movies released which are completely the work of talented and creative script writers from India.

1. Indeed Pakistani artists' original work is appreciated but how it does it justify theft of Pakistani music by Indians?

2. Good work from India is also appreciated but also does not mean that Indian film industry is NOT copying Hollywood

1. Indeed Pakistani artists' original work is appreciated but how it does it justify theft of Pakistani music by Indians?

2. Good work from India is also appreciated but also does not mean that Indian film industry is NOT copying Hollywood

1. I've not come across cases of theft, at least not by major mainstream singers. But there may be individuals who may have done so.

2. Like I said, you can't expect 100% movies to be original. It's become more like a production line than art. Producers have to contractually churn out 'x' number of movies every year and there are people who do so by copying from Hollywood. I agree a lot of them are really bad for people like us ,but for the general populace who do not follow English movies, it's a master piece. In the end money talks I guess.

It is market that dictates and money talks. Pirated movies in pkaistan..well there is demand for movies and local film industry in pakistan cannot meet the demand hence pirated bollywood movies. If there aren't any buyers then how can these movies and tv dramas sell there? I have great respect for punjabi music from Pakistan, NFAK, rahat and his uncles, Alam & arif Lohar, Ghulam Ali, Mehndi Hassan, etc etc. Must say that copying of music and films or dramas har been there both in India and in Pakistan. If Indian music directors copied songs from Pakistani singers then “Hum Laye Hain Toofan se Kashti Nikal Ke, Is Desh ko rakhnaa mere bachchon sambhal ke”, "Aao Bachon Tumhe Dikhayen Jhanki Hindustan Ki"' have been copied almost word to word with minor changes like 'desh' to 'mulk' and avoiding references like 'Bharat', 'Hind', 'Bapu'. (Just my 2 cents)

1. I've not come across cases of theft, at least not by major mainstream singers. But there may be individuals who may have done so. 2. Like I said, you can't expect 100% movies to be original. It's become more like a production line than art. Producers have to contractually churn out 'x' number of movies every year and there are people who do so by copying from Hollywood. I agree a lot of them are really bad for people like us ,but for the general populace who do not follow English movies, it's a master piece. In the end money talks I guess.

Really ???? do you really live in India ..Ohh actually you have no access to Pakistani music thats why you don't know how much music was stolen by real Indian mainstream musicians....... but Nyways even I didn't know many of Indian songs were a copy of Pakistani music one example was the song "Dil mera torr diya" from the movie I guess Kasooor. I used to listen this song very much but then I found that it was a copy of Madam Noor jahans Urdu song of Paksitan ....

On topic definitely its true Bollywood movies are appreciated in Pakistan and Pakistanis have cahnce to watch both Indian and Pakistani stuff on TV. In my house most of the time we watch hum TV dramas or news channel shows, we have access to many Indian channels but mostly we don't watch them, but movies, definitely we watch indian movies on Cable. :D

A few years ago the number houses watching Indian soaps were very large in numbers but now due to revival of Pakistani dramas by private Tv networks most of the viewers have turned to Pakistani channels now.... Now the number of homes watching Indian channels is very low partly due to ban on many channels....

It is market that dictates and money talks. Pirated movies in pkaistan..well there is demand for movies and local film industry in pakistan cannot meet the demand hence pirated bollywood movies. If there aren't any buyers then how can these movies and tv dramas sell there? I have great respect for punjabi music from Pakistan, NFAK, rahat and his uncles, Alam & arif Lohar, Ghulam Ali, Mehndi Hassan, etc etc. Must say that copying of music and films or dramas har been there both in India and in Pakistan. If Indian music directors copied songs from Pakistani singers then “Hum Laye Hain Toofan se Kashti Nikal Ke, Is Desh ko rakhnaa mere bachchon sambhal ke”, "Aao Bachon Tumhe Dikhayen Jhanki Hindustan Ki"' have been copied almost word to word with minor changes like 'desh' to 'mulk' and avoiding references like 'Bharat', 'Hind', 'Bapu'. (Just my 2 cents)

It was an old pakistani song "Aao bacho sair karaaein tm ko pakistan kee" are you saying that song was a copy ??

Lol.. There may be 10-15 odd songs only . U people make the dictto copy of indian movies which are generally crap like ur dramas otherwise who wanna see enemy's drama and movies ?

if u have talent why u don't have any entertainment industry ? by the way I am not talking about ur crappy movies and dramas (they look like in the era of 60s and 70s) :rofl: i am talking about good quality. Ur movies and dramas have been rejected by ur country people.

Really ???? do you really live in India ..Ohh actually you have no access to Pakistani music thats why you don't know how much music was stolen by real Indian mainstream musicians....... but Nyways even I didn't know many of Indian songs were a copy of Pakistani music one example was the song "Dil mera torr diya" from the movie I guess Kasooor..

Like I said before I am not sure about the stolen parts. If you know any please quote (like you did above). It would add to my General Knowledge. Pakistani artists sell their copy rights to Indian music directors for money. Mainstream singers in India are very particular about their PR and they have enough money to buy out rights. Like I said before, there may have been individuals who may have done so.

It was an old pakistani song "Aao bacho sair karaaein tm ko pakistan kee" are you saying that song was a copy ??
as far as I know song Aao Bachon Tumhe Dikhayen Jhanki Hindustan Ki"' was written by Kavi Pardeep and was sung in film Jagriti which was released in 1954 and the song "Aao bacho sair karaaein tm ko pakistan kee" was sung by Saleem Raza (Noel Dias) in film Bedari which was released in 1957. If you have any info that proves otherwise i'll take my words back:cheers:

Like I said before I am not sure about the stolen parts. If you know any please quote (like you did above). It would add to my General Knowledge. Pakistani artists sell their copy rights to Indian music directors for money. Mainstream singers in India are very particular about their PR and they have enough money to buy out rights. Like I said before, there may have been individuals who may have done so.

Hmmm so don't you think pritam is a mainstream composer ??? and Anu... ohhh I forgot his name.... don't you think both of them are mainstream music composers ???

Only now a few years ago Indians have started buying music from pakistan even the song "bheegey hont terey" was first stolen and then when Najam sheraz, the original singer and composer of song, file a case against the musician the musician agreed to pay the amount to singer.. but there are many cases where the songs were actually stolen.....

but I tell you what I myself cannot understand why Indians steal music or stroies I think they have enough talent to write an original one why they need to steal, , easy money may be... :undecided:

as far as I know song Aao Bachon Tumhe Dikhayen Jhanki Hindustan Ki"' was written by Kavi Pardeep and was sung in film Jagriti which was released in 1954 and the song "Aao bacho sair karaaein tm ko pakistan kee" was sung by Saleem Raza (Noel Dias) in film Bedari which was released in 1957. If you have any info that proves otherwise i'll take my words back:cheers:

I don't have any info so I would agree to you... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom