What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@indians .. we all know the truth we don't need to prove anything

But 1 thing amazed me how pakistan is not able to develop a decent entertainment industry ? why their poeple look east and west for entertainment (US and India their biggest enemies) ? They have enough target audience. This is because short of talent and conservative and narrow minded society.

@ pakistanis .. as u talk about the inferiority complex of indians.. could u put down the reasons . that would be real fun :rofl:

Maybe deeper than mountains and higher than oceans all could help..:lol:

You have obviously never been out of your country.:lol:

Literally every Pakistani restaurant I know of in Sydney claims itself as an Indian and Pakistani restaurant. Some don't even bother mentioning Pakistan at all. But hey I don't blame them, they have a business to run, earn a living.

Not everyone can live on useless yapping on an internet forum.

Also your diatribe was no less supremacist...

sabri-nihari.jpg

restaurant-lahore.jpg

There are all kinds of businessmen around... So many Indian restaurants have to specifically mention Pakistani cuisine too so that Pakistanis come, because if you say Indian cuisine that automatically translates into vegetarian cuisine.

Its simply about business. No customer is that bewakoof that he won't know going in what country the restaurant belongs to.

There are all kinds of businessmen around... So many Indian restaurants have to specifically mention Pakistani cuisine too so that Pakistanis come, because if you say Indian cuisine that automatically translates into vegetarian cuisine.

Its simply about business. No customer is that bewakoof that he won't know going in what country the restaurant belongs to.

Your post is more or less rational except for the highlighted part. The best known Indian dishes abroad are butter chicken, tandoori chicken and Biryani. Indian cuisine does not translate to vegetarian cuisine.

I think the reason why the writer wrote this artical was to talk about the Indo Pak peace talks and non of you guys even bother to talk about it
REAL FRIENDLY NATIONS AREN'T WE.:cheers:

I THINK I AM THE ONLY PEACEFULL PERSON BETWEEN YOU ALL WARMINDED DEVILS.:azn:

This really shows ur knowledge about Indian cuisine..
Every state in India has some very famous north indian cuisine..Just because some indians dont eat non-veg does not mean all indians are vegetarians..u really need to brush up ur general knowledge before generalising...

Indian cuisine, vegetarian? The few Indian people and restaurants here serve meat especially chicken and mutton in almost all their dishes. Even on diwali :lol:

And here, South Asian restaurant cuisine is normally divided into two. North Indian-Pakistani cuisine (Naan, tandoori and all that) and South Indian cuisine (Banana leaf thali and so forth).

Yea, Indian cuisine lover here :P

Indian cuisine, vegetarian? The few Indian people and restaurants here serve meat especially chicken and mutton in almost all their dishes. Even on diwali :lol:

And here, South Asian restaurant cuisine is normally divided into two. North Indian-Pakistani cuisine (Naan, tandoori and all that) and South Indian cuisine (Banana leaf thali and so forth).

Yea, Indian cuisine lover here :P

You get South Indian food in Malaysia? Didn't know that. :woot:

You get South Indian food in Malaysia? Didn't know that. :woot:

They are all over this days. Especially the little India street in the middle of Kuala Lumpur. Vadai, thosai, chapati, papadam.. you name it, we have it :P

They are all over this days. Especially the little India street in the middle of Kuala Lumpur. Vadai, thosai, chapati, papadam.. you name it, we have it :P

Hehe, enjoy. I myself can't get any South Indian food here in Ireland.

I miss this:

masala-dosa.jpg

:cry:

Hehe, enjoy. I myself can't get any South Indian food here in Ireland.

I miss this:

:cry:

Not the biggest fan of "paper thosai" (that's what that stuff is called here) cause i find it kind of tasteless :P

Oh well, try enjoying your fish and chips, and steaks while you're in Ireland, it's not too bad lol

Darn, you made me hungry and there is 2 more hours left here till I can break my fast :cry:

The temptations that God has placed in front of me LOL

Indian movies are even very popular in Afghanistan, Egypt, Israel, Africa, probably the whole of middle east etc withstanding the language barrier. In case of Pakistan their is no language barrier, many a times Bollywood movies have been in Top 5 earners in UK/US as well and lots of collaborations between Hollywood-Bollywood are also taking place, there were stories of Amitabh Bacchan getting mobbed in Dubai where nobody recognized Bruce Willis in the same function.

Joint production of movies can sure take Indian-Pakistan relations forward.

what joint production u are talking about ? they niether have money nor talent, few of them have they flock to India. It is a waste.

@indian.. Don't reply to Asim bahi, in one of the thread he was saying that half of the bollywood is because of pakistani songs and talent. :rofl: This reflect a lot of things. he is highly misinformed.

This really shows ur knowledge about Indian cuisine..
Every state in India has some very famous north indian cuisine..Just because some indians dont eat non-veg does not mean all indians are vegetarians..u really need to brush up ur general knowledge before generalising...

I clearly wrote what saying Indian restaurant means in marketing terms. When Pakistani restaurants advertise Indian cuisine they are marketing their menu items which belong to South India mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom