What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya nice generalization, the same applies to Pakistanis restaurants here tagging themselves as Indo-Pak Cuisine and playing bollywood songs as well. The coin always has two sides my friend.

i have never come across pak restaurent called indo-pak restaurent

again a Pakistan loves/hates Bollywood thread..?
Same pattern gets repeated again and again..Pakistanis try to prove they do not like Hindi movies..They dont listen to Indian songs..They hate Star Plus.etc etc..
Indians will try to disprove them..

again a Pakistan loves/hates Bollywood thread..?
Same pattern gets repeated again and again..Pakistanis try to prove they do not like Hindi movies..They dont listen to Indian songs..They hate Star Plus.etc etc..
Indians will try to disprove them..

pakistanis watch indian movies and soaps, but what it has to do with, pakistan loves bollywood, pakistan loves india etc???

arabs also see indian bollywood but does that make them treat indians fairly?? i dont think so

arabs normally love those dances and mujrahs that bollywood shows, same goes with pakistani viewers who watch bollywood, and thats why indians are introducing white girls now a days to please pakistani eyes

thats why indians are introducing white girls now a days to please pakistani eyes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian Film industry thrives on indian viewers..This is not focused to please Pakistani/Arab eyes..:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian Film industry thrives on indian viewers..This is not focused to please Pakistani/Arab eyes..:lol:

so white girls are for indian eyes??, arnt indians enough for indian eyes??

So the whole family turned to Indian channels watching dramas like

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
PEACE OUT............:woot:
Yikkkes!! You used to watch that tripe?? :fie: Jeeeeez! I'm outta here!!

:hitwall: lying is your first religion and then islam :hitwall:

Photos for Ghareeb Nawaz Restaurant | Yelp

how many do you want me to show and what would you do if I show certain number of Pakistani restaurants who claim as pak and indian restaurants?

if your average pakistani thinking is like this...doomsday for pakistan is not too far unfortunately..

you guys just don't want to be anything close to indian...that is only because you don't have any identity of your own..realize that first and act fast... :hitwall:

so white girls are for indian eyes??, arnt indians enough for indian eyes??

That proves either you extremely obsessed or you don't have any idea. I think you are deliberately talking something about aliens world so that you will prove, you don't much about Hindi movies. lol. Their ain't any white girls in Hindi films. 99.99% Cases. There are some videos if shooted abroad. Nothing more.

By the way, Hindi Films are made for Indians only living in India or Abroad. Not for Pakistani. So, Our Views only matter. Everyone knows Pakistani do watch Hindi films very much: Check Google Trend......But Your Like/Dislike won't matter.......Alas, You can't accept due to inferiority complex. :P

That proves either you extremely obsessed or you don't have any idea. I think you are deliberately talking something about aliens world so that you will prove, you don't much about Hindi movies. lol. Their ain't any white girls in Hindi films. 99.99% Cases. There are some videos if shooted abroad. Nothing more.

By the way, Hindi Films are made for Indians only living in India or Abroad. Not for Pakistani. So, Our Views only matter. Everyone knows Pakistani do watch Hindi films very much: Check Google Trend......But Your Like/Dislike won't matter.......Alas, You can't accept due to inferiority complex. :P

just because someone denied their obsession, don't challenge them..please...

if that happens..next big thing that this whole world has to worry about is.. the suicide rate in certain regions where they can't live a day without our movies...and where denial is their first religion and islam is second....

my comment was sarcastic regarding, indian movies highly liked in pakistan, because i know there r some pakistanis who like to watch indian movies, but its not like what common indians are assuming here

indians are eager to bring hindi movies to our cinemas, but its govt of pakistan that has banned all kinds of hindi movies, which shows, that pakistan has no interest with your movies, and this is the official statement

Normal Hindu is an oxymoron my friend!
You mean all Hindus are abnormal humans? So, Hindus are from Mars, Muslims are from Venus!!
lol-031.gif

indians are eager to bring hindi movies to our cinemas, but its govt of pakistan that has banned all kinds of hindi movies, which shows, that pakistan has no interest with your movies,

Govt. of pakistan ahs also banned various Indian products but Paksitani people have not stopped using them.. Is there a possibility that the official stance is just for show..?

You have obviously never been out of your country.:lol:

Literally every Pakistani restaurant I know of in Sydney claims itself as an Indian and Pakistani restaurant. Some don't even bother mentioning Pakistan at all. But hey I don't blame them, they have a business to run, earn a living.

Not everyone can live on useless yapping on an internet forum.
cbk

Svq11NCNlIFe1W-640m.jpg

icjyad.jpg

1zd0uig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom