What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Pakistanis loved bollywood movies that much there would be bollywood movies being discussed in this section all the time. However, that is not to say Pakistanis don't watch b'wood movies. But over the course of years many have lost interest in b'wood movies due to many reasons, lack of quality material being the main one. I haven't seen one years.

Also comparsion of Indian movies with it's people is rather invalid. Pakistani people don't hate Indian people. There are many examples of that, from getting along of the two people with each other in western countries and gulf state to the hospitality each one recieves in the other country upon their visit there. Ask sikh pilgrims coming to Pak each year if they've been mistreated.

:lol: you should read your bharati media often and comments by so-called educated indians and see who hates whom.

you indians are too obssessed with Pakistan phobia that even if the news is not about Pakistan your people come up with their indian mentality of abuses
BTW we do not hate US.

You made a mistake genaralizing. Indians hate EVERYTHING Pakistani, without exception....whereas, you folks are confused enough to switch identities on a foreign soil.

Trust me on this, in no shape or form, do I ,or any other Pakistani, suffer from an inferiority complex.
We're too proud.

Besides, Indian movies are ridiculed and laughed at by alot of people in my area, they think i'm the same person who has a red dot on his forehead and dances up and down for a woman lol.

red dot is not worn by men dude lolllzzzzz

btw, you wear red dots and dance like clown ???:woot:

Trust me on this, in no shape or form, do I ,or any other Pakistani, suffer from an inferiority complex.
We're too proud.

Besides, Indian movies are ridiculed and laughed at by alot of people in my area, they think i'm the same person who has a red dot on his forehead and dances up and down for a woman lol.

Precisely my point, Pakistanis live in this false world where whatever they do is right but whatever everyone else specially India does is wrong. Pakistanis need to climb down from their false egos and see where the world is headed. From what I can see the future is bleak for your country, with a delusional population who believes in too much lies and thinks that it is right everytime not to mention the huge belief of all sorts of conspiracy theories.

today I went to Rexdale in Toronto and saw a restaurant Sahara...and you know what the board said ? SAHARA PAK-INDIAN RESTAURANT

The owner was a Pakistani.
Now if you guys hate India so much why use India to sell your food ?

Bollywood is the worst reason to be friends with India :P

Its plain hippy stupidity to say that magically the governments are keeping everyone locked in a tussle where in fact there are some very real issues between the nations. Sure songs, movies can make us forget those reasons now and then but then when you come out into the real world those issues won't go anywhere.

So instead, be serious about being friends with India and tackle your issues with them seriously.

How did u know that ?

@kaniska.. I don't think they have enough talent, talented people do wonders under any circumstances. If u have followed the PDF most of the paksiatni generally talk big like we have the potential to do well in IT sector, Space and many others but when the reality checks come they simply run away. I agree they have a very conservative and narrow minded society which is one of the big hindrance, madarsa education is one of the big reason.

@PANKAJ...i agree with you...of course i never base my observation based on PDF...I have a group of people from Pakistan to whom i consider them as freinds...and i always discuss with them...From that discussion i feel that they are pretty much artistic in mind....

today I went to Rexdale in Toronto and saw a restaurant Sahara...and you know what the board said ? SAHARA PAK-INDIAN RESTAURANT

The owner was a Pakistani.
Now if you guys hate India so much why use India to sell your food ?

because indian restaurents also serve pakistani food, many restaurents serve both, india, pak dishes

i always buy food from one restaurent which has both flags of india and pakistan and guess what res is indian

because indian restaurents also serve pakistani food, many restaurents serve both, india, pak dishes

i always buy food from one restaurent which has both flags of india and pakistan and guess what res is indian

ya nice generalization, the same applies to Pakistanis restaurants here tagging themselves as Indo-Pak Cuisine and playing bollywood songs as well. The coin always has two sides my friend.

U guys have no idea about south indian film industry. If you combine that with bollywood its huge. See theres crap in all movie industry. We appeeciate good ones. I personally dont like indian soap dramas. But women do.
I even like iranian movies like those majids movie. Unforyunately i havent seen any from pak. I like to. Do u have any recommendations? i normally watch foreign movies on netflix( its US online movie website) thank u. Urs truly MovieBuff :)

Mods you awake or sleep?

But I'm pretty sure you guys will let this thread run for 50 more pages or so. An offtopic thread that isn't bashing a single nationality is deleted within minutes but you guys let anti Pakistani ***** run for ages.

Anyways I don't understand some bhartis here. If you guys hate Pakistan that much why are you on a Pakistani forum? I mean theres Indian Defence Forum too. Actually it's not just PDF it's every Pakistani forum. They just seem to attract a great number of bhartis trolls.

Another arrogant author, lumping everybody into the "we love bollywood" club. Why does he want to thrust me into it when I don't even watch movies from that industry?

ya nice generalization, the same applies to Pakistanis restaurants here tagging themselves as Indo-Pak Cuisine and playing bollywood songs as well. The coin always has two sides my friend.

are you blind or what, im replying to that indian dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom