What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Indians female actress are gorgeous pretty that attract many viewers and fans. I think, alot of make up and half-naked!

Come on guys...this news article does not have any value...The reason is that the writer does not command any acceptance in PaK intelligentsia....So ignore his view point..I feel that it is not like Pakistan people love bollywood...rather Bollywood exists in Pakistan..which is more appropriate word with this situation....Even i also follow music album and TV channel of Pakistan that does not mean I love them.....So basically existence of a production is just because Pakistan could not create an stable movie industry by themselves due to various reason...But in case Pakistan public get any other medium of entertainment then they will dump Bollywood.....I desperately want that Pak people should dump Bollywood....then at least one of our beloved "Khan hero" will realize about loving the nation rather sleeping with underworld..

Many Indians female actress are gorgeous pretty that attract many viewers and fans. I think, alot of make up and half-naked!

tell that to the Pakistani crowd in Toronto screaming Priyanka Priyanka at the IIFA, you guys are so weird sometimes, if you have so many negative comments about Bollywood, why did you pay $300 a ticket to get into IIFA ? or waiting outside the Music club in Toronto just to get a glimpse of Arjun Rampal ? seriously grow up and learn to accept facts.

Most of the people in Pakistan like and Watch Hindi Movies. But If any Indian will ask same thing ? They will say Nah, No I don't like. No Pakistani will say they Like but most of them watch without accepting the fact. This is nothing but Inferiority complex.

Check Bollywood stuff in Google Trend, More Pakistani search for Hindi movies rather than Indian itself.

On Nutshell, Bllywood Movies are made for Indians who living in India or Abroad. Not for Pakistani. So, weather they watch or don't watch. Their Opinion doesn't make difference. Our Views only matter after all it's made by us and For us only.

come on man,

Dont talk like that.They r our cousins and they enjoy it just like us folk.They also have their elites and intellectuals and commoners who have a preference just like ours.So what?

tell that to the Pakistani crowd in Toronto screaming Priyanka Priyanka at the IIFA, you guys are so weird sometimes, if you have so many negative comments about Bollywood, why did you pay $300 a ticket to get into IIFA ? or waiting outside the Music club in Toronto just to get a glimpse of Arjun Rampal ? seriously grow up and learn to accept facts.

their feeling about bollywood is like mini skirt! what they reveal in public is subjective.. what they conceal is vital! :lol:(courtesy.. sidhuvani)!!

Sometimes i really confuse about the mindset and choice of those specific individual who love bollywood...If you really hate a nation so much then how can you love any showcase product of India? I have seen that couple of my Pak friends who came to my apartment...the first inquiry that they have made is wheather apartment is some south/north facing so that they can take the DISH tv for watching all the Indian channels.....really they contradict to themselves...

How they can watch the movies and dramas of their biggest enemies US and India ? what I can see is the absence of talent. sorry but they don't have enough talent to make a few dollar industry. Even few people who have little talent come to India for their bread and butter. and If u see their drama it feels like u are still living in 6os. they make the crappiest things ever possible. I feel sorry for them.

Another example,

Why any Pakistani living in US subscribe Hindi package from DISHTV and DIRECTV ?? Yes, There are many Indian channels there but you can't pay money to subscribe Hindi channel if you don't like ??

Also, There were 2 Pakistani reporters went to Canada to cover India International Film Award. :bounce:

only reason bollywood got the world wide exposure is because of the quantity of Urdu/ Hindi speakers understanding the movie- otherwise honestly i think tollywood movies are much more interesting-

If being a indian cinema was the only recipe for success then based on sheer numbers tamil and mallu film industry should get international recognition-

only reason bollywood got the world wide exposure is because of the quantity of Urdu/ Hindi speakers understanding the movie- otherwise honestly i think tollywood movies are much more interesting-

If being a indian cinema was the only recipe for success then based on sheer numbers tamil and mallu film industry should get international recognition-

Yaar aisi baat hai toh tum log kyun nahi kuch bana lete ? hamesha dusroin mein hi khot nikalte rehte hai. Kuch karoge nahi toh galtiya kaha se hogi :tongue:

Another example,

Why any Pakistani living in US subscribe Hindi package from DISHTV and DIRECTV ?? Yes, There are many Indian channels there but you can't pay money to subscribe Hindi channel if you don't like ??

Also, There were 2 Pakistani reporters went to Canada to cover India International Film Award. :bounce:

dude there were so many Pakistani reporters here to cover the event, I was part of the corporate group who went to the event, and we start right up in the front enclosure, half of the people on our sides were Pakistanis who paid $300+ to sit there. Pakistanis watch more Indian movies than Indians but just dont accept it.

How they can watch the movies and dramas of their biggest enemies US and India ? what I can see is the absence of talent. sorry but they don't have enough talent to make a few dollar industry. Even few people who have little talent come to India for their bread and butter. and If u see their drama it feels like u are still living in 6os. they make the crappiest things ever possible. I feel sorry for them.

I always wondered this. How come any Pakistani watch any of our Hindi content ?? Isn't is humiliating ?? If i hate Pakistan how can i watch any Pakistani content ?? It would be really humiliating for me.

I never watch any Pakistani content even for few minutes. Although, No Pakistani content is available in India. So, 0 Presence. So, We don't have any access, so don't watch......But even it was available few years back (In cable operators days) - But All channel vanished due to 100 of high Indian content and People of India rejected to watch any content even for few minutes. Today, there are 500-600 Satellite channels (Cable,Cas, DTH,IPTV) with 0 Pakistani Channel.

what is tollywood?

Try the word "Bollywood" in Google Trend. Pakistan is No. 1, India 2nd and Bangladesh No. 3. (Even Population wise India is 4 times of both country). After 3rd rest of the rank are fine as many Indians lives in those countries.

Pakistanis search Bollywood on Google more than Indian. Even Lahore, Karachi and Dhaka is in top 10 cities. :woot:

Google Trends: bollywood

There is no South Indian Cities, As they prefer mostly Tamil, Telugu, Kannad and Malayam Movies. (These 4 regional film Industry are sometime even better than Hindi Movies - Bollywood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom