What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a cheap drama queen she is ?

Last time I read abt her.....she was making out with both the guys of Big Boss. One Ashmit Patel and the other one too, I forgot his name.

I followed Bigg Boss..one was Ashmit Patel and other was (don't remember name) ..and she even spent some time with them inside Blanket on camera ;)

it's not just pakistanis loving bollywood movies.. i like pakistani tv reality show as well.. watch this video.. they do have some nice songs too!!:sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Find it funny that Pakistanis deny their liking for Bollywood but when the IIFA happened in Toronto, a huge chunk of the crowd outside and inside the rogers center was Pakistani. Pakistanis businesses were also milking the bollywood theme all over Toronto, quite ironic. There was even a club of people outside the Rogers center asking all the stars when IIFA would come to Pakistan lolzzz

it's not just pakistanis loving bollywood movies.. i like pakistani tv reality show as well.. watch this video.. they do have some nice songs too!!:sarcastic:

You heard that on 'weed" or in plain???

You heard that on 'weed" or in plain???

lol.. I always listen to pakistani songs & watch their TV reality show. They are nice & original!! But it's another thing that you evil indians copy them songs five years before it could be used in Pakistani shows!!:lol:

i agree that this kind of anti-pakistan movies are a mistake & i my self dislike it plus we should also treat artist from pakistan with respect i am dead against tthe incident with rahat fateh ali khan/adnan sami abheejeet rants against atif pakistanis have contributed a'lot of good to bollywood ,music & they respect trust me sir most indians also are against this type of anti pak-movies etc

Thx but I have met many Indians who differ from your view and brag on about “pakis are cowards” etc.
I also have many Indian friends BUT when we’re together WE NEVER discuss politics, politics in Britain maybe but NEVER Indo Pak issues.
What we do is ignore them!!!!

The only time we see division between us is when a INDIA PAK cricket match is on like in world cup, of course that’s understandable.
We in fact watched at a Hindu Indian friend’s house the 7 of us.
BUT THE FACT IS THAT we may ignore such issues , because friendship is important than some silly disputes .

BUT THE PEOPLE IN THE POWER CAN NOT IGNORE THEM, BECAUSE IF YOU INGORE THE PROBLEM THEN IT ONLY GETS WORSE.
FOR A LASTING PEACE TO COME WE SHOULD AND MUST SORT THESE ISSUES OUT WITH INTEGRITY!!

ONLY THEN CAN FUTURE GENERATIONS TRULY LIVE IN PEACE!!!

Thx btw word of advice if any 1 has indo or pak friends then don’t discuss politics (that’s 1 reason I joined here.)

lol.. I always listen to pakistani songs & watch their TV reality show. They are nice & original!! But it's another thing that you evil indians copy them songs five years before it could be used in Pakistani shows!!:lol:

Copied by whom doesnt matter.. its for entertainment and pleasure... songs have no boundaries....

Let there be peace....:smokin: Pass that ganja ..

I

Some Excellent Movies coming this year

Actually present condition of pakistan is because of lack of talent. If u see in most of the sector they do not have talent otherwise one would wonder why being a big country they do not have a decent entertainment industry (say 5 - 10 mn $). which is sad. That's why their public relies on Indian movies and Indian drama.

And the elite one like the Hollywood movies and songs controlled by zionist :tongue:

I wonder why they watch the indian and american movies when both are the biggest enemy of Pakistan :rofl:

They should switch to chinese one now :tongue:

Copied by whom doesnt matter.. its for entertainment and pleasure... songs have no boundaries....

Let there be peace....:smokin: Pass that ganja ..

I

but how do you guys manage to release the duplicate in India before the original could be rleased in pakistani shows ten years later? :sarcastic:

Btw no ganja for you! as it is you are crackin up enough! bit of weed.. you might get out of control here in PDF!:P

official DON 2 trailer (extended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom