What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't love or even like Bollywood, it's corny -- but I'm fine with the people - Indians I have met, especially Indians from the states from which many people in Pakistan are from, were always a delight.
Atleast that was honest
Now comming on Bollywood dude it is a industry it target a specific class of population if our movies are targeting general population of India and pak then how can it attract people like you(living in UK).

the reason we listen to bollywood songs is because they are mostly in nefees Urdu only- that is what i tried to say- the owner ship of the language is itself debatable :tup:

is it me or am i the only person reading it heck you wrote my name "NAFEES" kaisa pata chala bhai :what:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

as along as you will continue to make songs in sweet "Urdu"- we will naturally love it-
Try making a song in the hindi language which we listen on news channels :lol:
that site will soon bankrupt :lol:
Are you aware that India has the second largest Muslim population in the world? More than Pakistan, by the way! But unfortunately, you guys don't consider them 'true Muslims' because they're 'Indian Muslims'! And Indian Muslims love both Hindi as well as Urdu songs! :azn:

what a singer... we love him sing our song..

you know he is just singing in his native language- No atiachar- bhartichaar- kaye ko rey - kaye ko rey type of words :D- Lol-

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what pak members say the truth is that most of the pak population see bollywood and many movies do relies there now why would we supply something which is not having any demand .If you guys like bollywood or not it hardly makes any difference.

you know he is just singing in his native language- No atiachar- bhartichaar- kaye ko rey - kaye ko rey type of words :D- Lol-

Yes... good that people understands it... Indians singing in english is singing England"s native language..

Are you aware that India has the second largest Muslim population in the world? More than Pakistan, by the way! But unfortunately, you guys don't consider them 'true Muslims' because they're 'Indian Muslims'! And Indian Muslims love both Hindi as well as Urdu songs! :azn:

Urdu is not a Muslim specific language my Friend-

the reason we listen to bollywood songs is because they are mostly in nefees Urdu only- that is what i tried to say- the owner ship of the language is itself debatable :tup:

Language used in our movies is Hindustani ,Hindi+Urdu (both language were invented in Indian state of UP)...we do not invite Pakistani to watch our movie but they are obsessed with our movies, they should have some self respect and avoid our movies but due to their dead industry they are compelled to watch 2nd most popular entertainment industry in the world..fair enough

BDW, India is in a way doing charity by providing entertainment to such a sad nation (can Pakistani imagine their life without Indian entertainment??)

And what do you really want to prove as no mater what you post general **** still watch bollywood I don't know why you guys feel ashamed to admit it even I like urdu songs .

quality is liked everywhere... that was the point...

and yes we have no problem with normal hindus who want peace and have abandoned hate.

Common in hindi we use words of many languages including Urdu so there is nothing wrong in using Urdu words in our songs, truth is that these guys can't face reality and think that by posting BS like this will change this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom