What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a glimpse of the movies :P

Last edited by a moderator:
i would admit that,in india there are a lot misconceptions about pakistan and pakistanis.
before joining this forum even i had several misconceptions,many of which are cleared now.the story of the pakistani guy(i forgot the name,the one with long beard) who along who did a lot for charity made me dumbstruck.
one these misconceptions are cleared in both sides,we can have a happy time.

you mean abdul sattar edhi?-

i like to watch indian movies occasionally- they make me laugh- and thats the only reason- why would some one try to prove some thing else with me watching bolly?- hundred of bollywood movies and still i feel the same about india, indians in general-

as along as you will continue to make songs in sweet "Urdu"- we will naturally love it-
Try making a song in the hindi language which we listen on news channels :lol:
that site will soon bankrupt :lol:

well urdu is also a language of india & its pakistan national language too but that does not give pakistan the copyright of it to very honest same like bengoli is a laguange of india & bengoli is the national language of bangladesh yes if you dont like bollywood just dont like it simple

i like to watch indian movies occasionally- they make me laugh- and thats the only reason- why would some one try to prove some thing else with me watching bolly?- hundred of bollywood movies and still i feel the same about india, indians in general-
Feel what about India and Indians? C'mon man, spit it out! Don't feel shy! :undecided: :pop:

I don't love or even like Bollywood, it's corny -- but I'm fine with the people - Indians I have met, especially Indians from the states from which many people in Pakistan are from, were always a delight.

a glimpse of the movies :P

And what do you really want to prove as no mater what you post general **** still watch bollywood I don't know why you guys feel ashamed to admit it even I like urdu songs .

what a singer... we love him sing our song..

I don't love or even like Bollywood, it's corny -- but I'm fine with the people - Indians I have met, especially Indians from the states from which many people in Pakistan are from, were always a delight.

well urdu is also a language of india & its pakistan national language too but that does not give pakistan the copyright of it to very honest same like bengoli is a laguange of india & bengoli is the national language of bangladesh yes if you dont like bollywood just dont like it simple

the reason we listen to bollywood songs is because they are mostly in nefees Urdu only- that is what i tried to say- the owner ship of the language is itself debatable :tup:

to be frank i am not even basically concerned how much bollywood is famous in Pakistan or whatever else,the movies are churned out for Indian market and everything after that is purely bonus.

Even if you count the oversees market most of the Indian studios consider that Pakistan is a negligible market,when we have movies like Zindagi na mile dubara which was immensely funded by Spanish tourism department nobody actually here care about Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom