What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what is the prob with the few folks on that side of border. Whenever there is discussion about Bollywood, They will utter all adjectives "Utter Crap" "Nonsense" "Plagiarism" etc etc but still whenever discussion will be there they will come upfront and talk about.

Even if your likings kept aside, There are very general public which dont u'stand Harry Potter, Matrix or great flicks, they want low level "No Mind usage" movies and this is the reason during ban of Indian movies, Pakistan was the biggest importer (illegal ofcourse) of the bollywood movies. Just to clear one more thing this is not only case in Pakistan but Afghanistan as well.

What is wrong in bollywood??? I agree most films are same but have you seen some movies like
1. Swadesh,
2. Lagaan,
3. Rajneeti,
4. Sarkar,
5. Omkara and many more....

There are many movies which is class apart.. Music of mahesh bhatts Movies are class... I have observed you Bilal, I feel you hate anything which is Indian..... please open your mind and try to appreciate quality things...

If you seen 1 Indian movie then perhaps the plot may be similar to dozens. Similar story line, plots and the same rubbish churned out. I like and watch the occasional indian movie but arent obsessed by them.Liking and disliking is about personal taste. If you have read other threads and posts then i think you will clearly see Bilal doesnt have hatred for Indians. Just because the guy doesnt have the same taste as you!!

I just checked Google Trend with different Bolly belle and amazingly found Pakistan either topping the result or in close second after India/Bangladesh! :s

What is wrong in bollywood??? I agree most films are same but have you seen some movies like
1. Swadesh,
2. Lagaan,
3. Rajneeti,
4. Sarkar,
5. Omkara and many more....

There are many movies which is class apart.. Music of mahesh bhatts Movies are class... I have observed you Bilal, I feel you hate anything which is Indian..... please open your mind and try to appreciate quality things...

I see more of jealousy than hate in most of his posts.

I see more of jealousy than hate in most of his posts.

I see more logic and commen sense in his posts than anything.
I try to respect the Indian point of view on every post i read but its getting difficult when people like yourself see things through tinted glass. Its ok for you guys to make a point. When someone disagrees with you it must be jelousy hate or something else. Come on you can have an opinion cant you?

what hindi cinemas has to do with relations between India Pakisatn?:undecided:

it is embarrassing for any one from a enemy country to accept they are enjoying Cinemas of their Enemy(India). :lol:

regarding beauty products etc reaching Pakistan, it may be due to demand and ads from Indian channels.
I think, these Indian products are not available in common in Pakistan unlike in Nepal or Lanka. may be some shopping areas(mandis)

we are lying if not accepting that some Indian entertainment channels are actually international channels catering to the taste of Pakistanis as well?(Sony,star plus etc?)...

i guess google trends is just plain garbage then...
Google Trends

Google trends is garbage. You guys bring it again and again without knowing how its work. According to google trend pakistani are no 1 in searching hollywood movies so according to your logic we should assume that pakistani love hollywood movies more than usa or any other countrt lol

Google Trends: hollywood movies

I find the title odd & the logic questionable. Bollywood is not representative of India nor are the Hindi soaps representative of how Indians behave. Both of these are artificial constructs in fantasy land & any Pakistani who might like the fare dished will be hard pressed to actually find Indian reality in them. Asking people to like Indians because they like Bollywood is silly since the caricatures in the movies & the serials only exist in bollystan, not in Pakistan or India.

The author probably has his heart in the right place but his logic is pretty much all over the place. Pakistani students in Indian universities maybe a great idea but we have quite a bit to evolve before that can be considered anything more than a pipe dream.

I see more logic and commen sense in his posts than anything.
I try to respect the Indian point of view on every post i read but its getting difficult when people like yourself see things through tinted glass. Its ok for you guys to make a point. When someone disagrees with you it must be jelousy hate or something else. Come on you can have an opinion cant you?

There are many Pakistan members on this forum who just hate India…that is perfectly fine and understandable, given the history…but there are certain people in this forum who claims to desire better relations between India and Pakistan, but their posts convey something else.

The original post argues for a better relation between India and Pakistan…and sees Bilal’s reply; it was a disappointment and his was the first…where was evidence of ‘butt licking’?

I find the title odd & the logic questionable. Bollywood is not representative of India nor are the Hindi soaps representative of how Indians behave. Both of these are artificial constructs in fantasy land & any Pakistani who might like the fare dished will be hard pressed to actually find Indian reality in them. Asking people to like Indians because they like Bollywood is silly since the caricatures in the movies & the serials only exist in bollystan, not in Pakistan or India.

The author probably has his heart in the right place but his logic is pretty much all over the place. Pakistani students in Indian universities maybe a great idea but we have quite a bit to evolve before that can be considered anything more than a pipe dream.

you said it right. Good relationship between two countries is positive step. We should encourage it but it is possible after considering the ground realities and discussing the real issues between two countries. It is not possible through fairy tales of bollywood.This writer is living in world of fantasy perhaps.

Currently theatres are thriving thanks to Pakistani movies and Hollywood movies. Bol and Harry Potter have been sold out.

I tried watching a bollywood movie with my gf who was Indian only to find out it was a scene to scene copy of a Hollywood movie.

You are trying to prove your superiority complex after giving such useless comments
I don't need to..
You guys already are proving your inferiority.
One article is posted and all the Pakistanis come hopping "No we don't want B'wood movies" Blah blah
Other day,you guys were talking how Indian soaps and movies are spoiling your community and now!
Hypocrisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom