What's new

We Pakistanis Love Bollywood, We Can Love The People Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad...Even i would say the Tollywood is more entertaining and technically superior in comparison to Bollywood to great extent...But again those 2 industry donot target international audience rather their own language speaking audiences...Imagine the impact of Tollywood that at least although this is a greek language for Pakistan friends but still then they care to know and may be you might have seen one or 2 movies....

@MajesticPankaj: I dont agree than Pakistan do not have talent....I believe Pakistan has an tremendous talent for movie and entertainment industry.....Let us admit that they have a group of individual with script writer/Lyricist and actress...are damn talented...but i feel the reason movie industry can not prosper in Pakistan because of its own ideological definition of inclined towards religion rather than open society....Entertainment industry never prosper in an constrained environment...same thing has happened to them....and of course the similarity of Hindi/Urdu also could not be exploited by Pak producers as it was exploited by Bollywood....Pakistan producers can easily produce could of good movies that can target both Indian and pak audience also...

I always wondered this. How come any Pakistani watch any of our Hindi content ?? Isn't is humiliating ?? If i hate Pakistan how can i watch any Pakistani content ?? It would be really humiliating for me.

you only hate the people.. not what they can offer!! this is how it works in Pakistan! They hate india.. like bollywood & bollywood actors. They hate America.. but Pizza Hut & McDonalds are doing booming business in pakistan! That's why Pakistan is a country full of contradictions!!

tell that to the Pakistani crowd in Toronto screaming Priyanka Priyanka at the IIFA, you guys are so weird sometimes, if you have so many negative comments about Bollywood, why did you pay $300 a ticket to get into IIFA ? or waiting outside the Music club in Toronto just to get a glimpse of Arjun Rampal ? seriously grow up and learn to accept facts.

Sigh, you are still emotional lad here bashing Pakistanis. There are millions Indian fans screaming in IIFA and one of girl fainting away when saw SRK on the way to hospital. So many gorgeous actress who pretend fake themselves, many fans falling for it. Stop making false claims!

Welcome to Ignore list permanently. :bad:

only reason bollywood got the world wide exposure is because of the quantity of Urdu/ Hindi speakers understanding the movie- otherwise honestly i think tollywood movies are much more interesting-

If being a indian cinema was the only recipe for success then based on sheer numbers tamil and mallu film industry should get international recognition-

i am shocked and pleasantly surprised.You have my heart bro.

Sigh, you are still emotional lad here bashing Pakistanis. There are millions Indian fans screaming in IIFA and one of girl fainting away when saw SRK on the way to hospital. So many gorgeous actress who pretend fake themselves, many fans falling for it.

so what are you trying to prove that bollywood is fake ? then tell your people to stop liking it dude, simple as that. Go behind real Pakistani stars if there are any. Dont worry your not on my favorites list also. You guys just dont want to accept facts even when they stare you in the your face.

Sigh, you are still emotional lad here bashing Pakistanis. There are millions Indian fans screaming in IIFA and one of girl fainting away when saw SRK on the way to hospital. So many gorgeous actress who pretend fake themselves, many fans falling for it. Stop making false claims!

How did u know that ?

@kaniska.. I don't think they have enough talent, talented people do wonders under any circumstances. If u have followed the PDF most of the paksiatni generally talk big like we have the potential to do well in IT sector, Space and many others but when the reality checks come they simply run away. I agree they have a very conservative and narrow minded society which is one of the big hindrance, madarsa education is one of the big reason.

only reason bollywood got the world wide exposure is because of the quantity of Urdu/ Hindi speakers understanding the movie- otherwise honestly i think tollywood movies are much more interesting-

If being a indian cinema was the only recipe for success then based on sheer numbers tamil and mallu film industry should get international recognition-

It is World Famous. People watch only when they understand. Tamil / Telugi / Kannad / Malayam films are very popular. In Singapore, Malaysia its more popular than North India. The Superstar Rajinakanth is most expensive actor in Asia. He charges 5 times more than Biggest Hindi Film Actor. A High Star tamil Movie cost 100 Crore in Pakistani currency. So, You can understand. There are 20 such movie channels. Every year almost 200 movies in these 4 languages are produced. Those who speak these 4 languages watch these 4 regional movies worldwide.

Hindi is No. 1 Audience wise, But Tamil is 2nd Best.

you only hate the people.. not what they can offer!! this is how it works in Pakistan! They hate india.. like bollywood & bollywood actors. They hate America.. but Pizza Hut & McDonalds are doing booming business in pakistan! That's why Pakistan is a country full of contradictions!!

:lol: you should read your bharati media often and comments by so-called educated indians and see who hates whom.

you indians are too obssessed with Pakistan phobia that even if the news is not about Pakistan your people come up with their indian mentality of abuses
BTW we do not hate US.

tell that to the Pakistani crowd in Toronto screaming Priyanka Priyanka at the IIFA, you guys are so weird sometimes, if you have so many negative comments about Bollywood, 1.why did you pay $300 a ticket to get into IIFA ? or waiting outside the Music club in Toronto just to get a glimpse of Arjun Rampal ? seriously grow up and learn to accept facts.

1. :to support IIFA financially ;)

2. who is this arjun tapal?

:lol: you should read your bharati media often and comments by so-called educated indians and see who hates whom.

you indians are too obssessed with Pakistan phobia that even if the news is not about Pakistan your people come up with their indian mentality of abuses
BTW we do not hate US.

Who told you that ?? There is not a single Pakistani channel available in India. No Indian even know about any Pakistani content. 99% don't even know any Pakistani channel. 99% times, there is no News about Pakistan. There are 10 times more news about US or JAPAN that also in world affair section in few news channel out of 500-600 channels.

Pakistani are too much obsessed with our Hindi Content. Our channels, films are available. even Few Pakistani journalist went to Canada to cover our Annual Indian International Film Festival.

Pakistani don't accept due to inferiority complex as i said in very 1st Post. :mps:

1. :to support IIFA financially ;)

2. who is this arjun tapal?

lol IIFA can probably support Pakistan financially :P

He is this really good looking guy that Pakistani girls were all ohhing and ahhing about when he came to Toronto :P

BTW we do not hate US.
What is there to be obsessed about pakistan? quote me one useful thing to be obsessed about. Why you guys are so desperate & going out of your way to prove that you guys don't like anything about india?
I'm very much aware of your openion about bollywood or anything to do with us evil Indians. My post is for those who are obsessed with bollywood music in pakistan.. be it in pakistani weddings or used in your reality TV shows!! now.. don't tell me this doesn't happen.. It does!!

I'm all for supporting our own movie industry.
I only saw 1 bollywood movie, which was unintentional.

And the acting and dancing is all nice, but in my opinion, alot of these movies actually show things all "goo-goo and ga-ga" meaning things look so much better in such a movie then they look in real life.
And true, that's what you call a movie, but still, alot of things get distorted and i'm not in favor of that.

If we were watching a sciencefiction flick or somthing similar then ofcourse I would understand.
But most Indian movies are more based on "reality", love stories etc.

That's where I think people get a wrong view of daily life.

Besides, I personally think Pakistanis should boycot Indian movies.
It's not like our people will gain anything from it.

We need to invest in our own movie industry, it's better for the country and economy. Not to mention a few good Pakistani movies can change alot of hearts and minds of people outside of Pakistan.

Who told you that ?? There is not a single Pakistani channel available in India. No Indian even know about any Pakistani content. 99% don't even know any Pakistani channel. 99% times, there is no News about Pakistan. There are 10 times more news about US or JAPAN that also in world affair section in few news channel out of 500-600 channels.

Pakistani are too much obsessed with our Hindi Content. Our channels, films are available. even Few Pakistani journalist went to Canada to cover our Annual Indian International Film Festival.

Pakistani don't accept due to inferiority complex as i said in very 1st Post. :mps:

Trust me on this, in no shape or form, do I ,or any other Pakistani, suffer from an inferiority complex.
We're too proud.

Besides, Indian movies are ridiculed and laughed at by alot of people in my area, they think i'm the same person who has a red dot on his forehead and dances up and down for a woman lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom