What's new

We need to treat the cause

Precisely yes if we want to undo mullah badmashi we have to remove them from our constitution.. delete the reason they frigging exists

They are there because we invited them..and we have the power to banish them...lets see..who passed the objective resolution?

allowing CIA operatives in Pakistan during Mushi Era, created the problem, they created the whole nexus, now they just fund that nexus, and gave us pain when ever they want..
I am sure our radical Mullahs which we emboldened over the years has nothing to do with promotion of extremism its all CIA,s fault

allowing CIA operatives in Pakistan during Mushi Era, created the problem, they created the whole nexus, now they just fund that nexus, and gave us pain when ever they want..
I am sure our radical Mullahs which we emboldened over the years has nothing to do with promotion of extremism its all CIA,s fault

Billions flew under the nose of No.1 Intelligence agency into offshore account..corruption was naked and rampant..nothing has been done..all talk..no show! Where was FIA and ISI?

Billions flew under the nose of No.1 Intelligence agency into offshore account..corruption was naked and rampant..nothing has been done..all talk..no show! Where was FIA and ISI?
Elaja e ghair meim biradar Islami mumalik kay bashinday ja saktey thay par army ki entry ban thi agar apko yad ho to kuch batein samney nahi atein 2009 tak kayi elakoan mein army kay 80 banday jatey thay 3 wapis atey thay

Os dracula ko haraney mein time lagay ga jis ki jarein awam kay andar hain

Last edited:
Elama e ghair meim biradar Oslami mumalik kay bashinday ja saktey thay par army ki entry ban thi agar apko yad ho to kuch batein samney nahi atein 2009 tak kayi elakoan mein army kay 80 banday jatey thay 3 wapis atey thay

Os dracula ko haraney mein time lagay ga jis ki jarein awam kay andar hain

It simply means incompetent planning at highest level..because any area which becomes no go area by millitants can be blown up with air force..who is stupid enough to risk soldiers life? Bring back drone strikes..

i dont see anywgere anyone talking about the intentions of these terrorist groups openly

• Mehdi's coming .................
  • Black clad Khurasan's Army's rise .............

Challenge these two and bring forth the truth. These two may seem pretty irrelevant but believe me at the back of every other Muslim's mind this is present. These are foundations for ISIS and TTP etc to base their whole movements. Basically challenge each and every lie that contradicts Quran and is present in religious books.

• Mehdi's coming .................
  • Black clad Khurasan's Army's rise .............
Challenge these two and bring forth the truth. These two may seem pretty irrelevant but believe me at the back of every other Muslim's mind this is present. These are foundations for ISIS and TTP etc to base their whole movements. Basically challenge each and every lie that contradicts Quran and is present in religious books.

Buddy, religion should be under state control otherwise it is a monster gone wild..anywhere religion controls the state is guaranteed destruction..religion defines a clear line of seperation in human society...it is a barrier which separates the ruling class from ruled class..the smart and intelligent (master class) people create and control religion..the dumb and stupid (slave class) people obey religion...all religions are man made...they are the ancient socio-political system...

Buddy, religion should be under state control otherwise it is a monster gone wild..anywhere religion controls the state is guaranteed destruction..religion defines a clear line of seperation in human society...it is a barrier which separates the ruling class from ruled class..the smart and intelligent (master class) people create and control religion..the dumb and stupid (slave class) people obey religion...all religions are man made...they are the ancient socio-political system...

Buddy these are your personal beliefs .............. you can think and believe whatever you want I have no problems with it .......... but one thing I can guarantee you, based on your ideas you will fail miserably to convince nearly 200 million people. So its better to convince them in a language they may understand rather than trying to make them atheists.

It simply means incompetent planning at highest level..because any area which becomes no go area by millitants can be blown up with air force..who is stupid enough to risk soldiers life? Bring back drone strikes..
We nevwr treated fata as full Pakistani region people in these areas have rocket launchers and anti aircraft guns in their homes
I had some Orakzai and Waziristani friends they told us,details of how lawlessness helped taliban
They dont just move openly they had tunnel networks in civilian areas its a success tgeir hold is gone we need to improve it further and make fata full provinvnce woth police and highcourts so rule of law is implemented we cannot just keep fata as a buffer state

Buddy these are your personal beliefs .............. you can think and believe whatever you want I have no problems with it .......... but one thing I can guarantee you, based on your ideas you will fail miserably to convince nearly 200 million people. So its better to convince them in a language they may understand rather than trying to make them atheists.
Name one successful religious ideological state in modern era without oil?
Or do you wish to further experiment with poor people of Pakistan

Oil has nothing to do with it..Arabs are not that conservative..Arab conservatism is only cultural..is Dubai conservative? is Kuwait conservative? we just look at the arab cultural aspect and think that they are conservative..which is not the case..Arabs always raked No.1 in Ayashi..like all societies..Arabs also have a dress code..and just because their women wear abaya...we consider them to be baparda bahaya mominaat like Pakistani women..there are numerous bikini beaches in Saudi Arabia..right in the heart of Islam..and I have known them since my childhood..so they are nothing new..board into any Saudi Airlines flight to European capital..as soon as the flight takes of..all women shed their Abayas and niqabs..and inside..they are wearing as little clothes they can legally wear...there is no such thing as conservatives in Arab society...you have to judge them by their standards and then you will learn...that Indo-Pak is actually far more backward than Arabs...

I have lived among Arabs all my life and adopted their culture, i tend to think freely and question freely..I learned these values from the Arabs..not from Pakistanis...What is learned from Pakistanis is the absurd ideas of holiness, sainthood and off course the infamous blasphemy!

even though it is against every value i hold dear but after watching them spread so much hate some time i just wish that we go all american on these mullahs.snatch their kids put them in proper schools and force civilization down their throat. just like what american did with red Indians.
i know its the hate and anger in me talking thats why i was refraining from commenting on all these bombing and anti terror operation threads but something like this must be done now .

Islam is a foreign phenomena in our society...beside I am not into convincing 200 Mil people..as i said..the irreligious are the master class and the religious are the slave class..it is up to us the master class to control the slave class..that is why religion was invented..to control the slave class..!

Its not he problem of Islam..its the problem of religion..Islam is also there in central Asia..but go have a visit to any central asian capital and tell me what you see there as compared to Pakistan..in central asia..they have open sex and open booze...while having the same islam too..why not in Pakistan??

This sharam haya culture is the biggest mental retardation we have..we call it eastern values..it is a disgrace to human dignity!

Look at the world map. Its smaller in size and right in middle of its enemies you wont have problem finding it

???????

So you want everyone in Pakistan to be turned atheist? Somehow you think that will flow rivers of oil in Pakistan then?

Look at the world map. Its smaller in size and right in middle of its enemies you wont have problem finding it

???????

So you want everyone in Pakistan to be turned atheist? Somehow you think that will flow rivers of oil in Pakistan then?
Lol Pakistan has a silly fusion system which has in many cases contradicts its self we need to stick with one system this fusiin thing is not working out very well

Nope state being secular doesnot make public atheist are all people in Scandanavian countries atheists?
But you know Muslims in those regions are million times better than our radicals who shout shia kafir jo na maney wo bhi kafir and march in lakhs for killers like qadri its because of the govt system that encourages harmony and co-existence

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom