What's new

We need to treat the cause

Everytime we have a terrorist attack on our country we hear the same old old mantra,"they are om the run" "this was directed by foreign handlers" "we will intensify operations against such actors" "victoms will be avenged" "blood of martyrs will not go in vain" e.t.c.We make all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories on how the attack happened and why .We say they are not real Muslims they are x,y,z,s conspiracy to defame Muslims but does that helps us in our situation?No the fact is the fact is this stupid belief just strengthens pur enemy we dont understand the intention of our enemy and keep fooling our public on what the real motives of our enemy really are we have to tell them with a straight face that the terrorist want a radical fundamentalist state which the state directly and indirectly glorified in the past,we have to educate our people on the harmful affects of an ideological fundamentalist state and as a nation we have to reject e tremism of all sorts we have tp remeber it doesnot take much for a shia hater to turn into shia kuller and then morph into a killer of those who are against the shia killer.We know the same toxicity that made thousands march for Qadri and made thousands disciples of Abdul Aziz is same ideology that considers Pakistan a Kafir state in which if they kill members of its state,s machinery they will go to Jannah they believe that if innocent die in blast well tough luck they too will go to jannah this is the ideology we are up against i dont see anywgere anyone talking about the intentions of these terrorist groups openly we seem to be only going after the symptoms of this cancer ttp is not the cause but symptoms of terrorism cancer that has deep ropts now because of us not treating real cause that is intolerence and extremis.The real cure of this problem is taking the bitter pill and going after all extremist groups including those who are on friendly terms with the ruling party and hold rallies in Islamabad even if we dismantle entire ttp network we will still have ingrained extremism in our society which will again sprout itself from a different name to kill it permanently we have to cure our extremism problem.The people who do blasts have support inside Pakistan and many Pakistanis i know believe that x types should all be killed or y are wajib ul qatal even in this forum which supposedly we had people calling for an putright mass killing of x type of people these groups pray on these feeling and the bigots are willing to house them and go on a rampage if they kill people they dislike we may blame foreign players for what happens in Pakistan but they are our enemies they will continue to harm us what is stopping us from removing the platform that exists in our country on which they play their dirty games?

@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @Musafir117 @pak-marine @Zaki @WAJsal @Arsalan @waz @PaklovesTurkiye @Mugwop @Pakistani Exile @RealNapster @User
mullah badmashi is in the constitution which declares ahmedis as non muslims to reverse this we must amend else all is just lip service

mullah badmashi is in the constitution which declares ahmedis as non muslims to reverse this we must amend else all is just lip service
First it was Mirzayis then they went for Shias then it was turn of brelvis their targets increased the otherization needs to stop

A lot of logic and sense in what you have written @Zibago . The core narrow minded mentality needs to be changed, how? I dont know.
State should criminalize bigotry

Zarb e azb on the taliban mentality should be focused on more than the zarb e azb on the group ttp we need to take radical steps against extremism in our society and also improve our police force we cannot just bank on military success to save us from taliban mess as long as we have an incompetant police force we will have issues
Agreed we need improved governance in these remote areas and much better trained and equipped police, the military has stepped up and done a excellent job however other institutions need to pull their weight.Kudos

I do not believe that HS will truly condemn this attack. Even if he feels sad for Pak people, in his mind these terrorists will only be 'misguided youth'. Plus he himself wants a fundamentalist state.

I do not believe that HS will truly condemn this attack. Even if he feels sad for Pak people, in his mind these terrorists will only be 'misguided youth'. Plus he himself wants a fundamentalist state.

You think Hafiz Saeed's effect is restricted to Kashmir?
You are over exaggerating the influence of Hafez Saeed both in IOK and in Pakistan, sure he does some good charity work yet he is a very fringe peripheral character, who would get less than 1% of the vote if he ever stood in elections.Kudos

bhai ji its a big job
kick out afghans and other nationals
close madrasas
hang mullahs whom preache hate
ban every good bad jihadi
work on internal security more then defense
police and inteligance gather info
activate NECTA
hang terrorists
change hateful books and teach kids love
stop regional dirty games and talk open with countries
stop playing double games
control secterian killings
provide jobs increase jobs in youth
educate citizens abut terror
etc etc etc
Hats off to you Sir, I have always been a fan.:-)

We are all by product of our culture..bad culture breeds bad people..our core of the problem..

1. Backward conservative culture..sexual frustrations...honor secured in woman pu$$y...nations secure they honor by their achievements in military victories, science and technology.
  2. Culture which despises birth control and sensible reproduction, and glorifies forced reproduction...it is must to have a baby by first 10 months of marriage...excessive family size breeds corruption..and terrorism both...
  3. Joint family system...again feelings of deprivation breeds corruption and terrorism...
  4. Glorification in public display of religion...religion should be personal..yet government happily bows down the religious groups..to the point that country is bought to halt at massive losses to tax payers in order to celebrate medieval cults.!

@Zibago @django @somebozo @Syed.Ali.Haider :pakistan::pakistan:
I have always been positive for Pakistan because I know people like you exist.

PS: This should be a featured thread.
Thanks i guess i just wrote what i felt was appropriate in such times but the person you mentioned last is just a troll he mocks Pakistan on other forums i think you should jusy refer to him as American of South Asian origin

First it was Mirzayis then they went for Shias then it was turn of brelvis their targets increased the otherization needs to stop

Precisely yes if we want to undo mullah badmashi we have to remove them from our constitution.. delete the reason they frigging exists

Then more than half of this country will be a criminal. Holier than thou attitudes seep down to the very core of this society.

Precisely yes if we want to undo mullah badmashi we have to remove them from our constitution.. delete the reason they frigging exists

And also end glorification of looters and plunders in our official syllabus...Jihadists are no longer made in masjid and madrassa..they are now being made in our formal education system..from Kidergarten all the way up to university level...everyone wants to be the next hero like Mohammed bin Qasim or Mehmood Ghaznavi.

Then more than half of this country will be a criminal. Holier than thou attitudes seep down to the very core of this society.

So be it..and enforce sterilization so they never reproduce..! Bad genetics must end..

secularization is the only long term solution. i guarantee it terrorism will never end unless this happens. the army can keep killing as many tangos as it wants, but the madrassah's will keep churning them out in the 1000s.
aik mullah ko maro ge, ghar ghar se mullah nikle ga.

allowing CIA operatives in Pakistan during Mushi Era, created the problem, they created the whole nexus, now they just fund that nexus, and gave us pain when ever they want..

Back
Top Bottom