What's new

We need to treat the cause

Islam is a foreign phenomena in our society...beside I am not into convincing 200 Mil people..as i said..the irreligious are the master class and the religious are the slave class..it is up to us the master class to control the slave class..that is why religion was invented..to control the slave class..!

I don't know what literature you have been reading lately ........... but lets agree to disagree.

Its not he problem of Islam..its the problem of religion..Islam is also there in central Asia..but go have a visit to any central asian capital and tell me what you see there as compared to Pakistan..in central asia..they have open sex and open booze...while having the same islam too..why not in Pakistan??

So if I am not wrong you want women and men to get drunk and then to have sex openly? And That somehow guarantees success?

This sharam haya culture is the biggest mental retardation we have..we call it eastern values..it is a disgrace to human dignity!

O bai kamyabi kapray phenay ya na phenay may nai hay ................ seriously..............

O bai kamyabi kapray phenay ya na phenay may nai hay ................ seriously..............

its not about kamiyabi its about mental development..sexually frustrated people go no where..they are zombies..I have a large family and i have personally experienced this..I have a large family..and those living in America with open sex life are more intelligent as compared to those living in Pakistan under conservatism..similarly our elite class..is powerfully because they enjoy everything at liberty in their life..while ban it for the people..no daughter of military, business or political elite was ever busted by hudood ordinance or caught for celebrating valentine...when we all know they do...I know tons of them...I came to exploit it several time...rules are only for the ruled aka slave class! heck..Bajwa niece was serving item songs in Bollywood..openly! You know what is motivation factor behind suicide blast?? 72 Virgin hooris in after life..sex is a powerful demand..deprivation of which can turn a human violence and even suicidal...

even prophet warned against sexual abstinence...and prophet openly enjoyed his sexual life...with wives and concubines..it is only in the indo-pak theology written by our sexually dysfunctional mullahs where prophet is portrayed as ultra pure sexless being..such is not the case in Arab history...Arab men yearn to have the sexual potency of Prophet..

Have you ever thought how aggressive and abusive these sex deprived Pakistani women have become? most of the household is under constant grip of abused by women..it imparts negative psyche on kids..and the nation as a whole..liberal open culture is way forward....I find it a horrible dream to ever marry a Pakistani women..I cannot understand their sex deprived hyper aggression...I am better off with some American or European woman..I dont want to raise sexually dysfunctional kids like the Pakistani society...

So if I am not wrong you want women and men to get drunk and then to have sex openly? And That somehow guarantees success?

Having sex is natural..drunk or not drunk your choice..the arabs are having it..the turks are having it...the central asian are having it..heck the Muslims completely raised new history of womanizing and sexuality with their hareems...

There is sex culture in every society..islamic or non islamic..arabs or non arabs...we carried forward the anti-woman backward Hindu culture with us...so we consider these things as "bad" and it is evident in the kind of thinking Pakistani parents impart into their kids...when they settle into gulf..they are unable to make peace with human realities..so will discourage their kids from befriending arabs with statement like...Arabs bht bigre hoe hote ha..and Arabs are not true muslims...delusional Pakistani minds..they think of themselves as the purest of the pure muslims....often absurd statements are made by Indo_Pak mullah that Islam emerged in Arabia but was completed in India..well Arabs only laugh at our stupid interpretations and ban our mullahs and their books!

Inside every human is a power plant and its power is represented by their sexual energy. People with strong sexual energy have love of life and liberty, they have self consciousness to stay fit and active. A healthy mind and soul full of colors..
When people lose their sexual energy they become like zombies, hating life, arrogance and cruelty toward everyone...the death of sexual desire before age leads to extreme mental degradation, violent personality, intolerance, criminality and relationship disorders.

Last edited:
Lol Pakistan has a silly fusion system which has in many cases contradicts its self we need to stick with one system this fusiin thing is not working out very well

Nope state being secular doesnot make public atheist are all people in Scandanavian countries atheists?
But you know Muslims in those regions are million times better than our radicals who shout shia kafir jo na maney wo bhi kafir and march in lakhs for killers like qadri its because of the govt system that encourages harmony and co-existence

You want a peaceful tolerant society .............. name it secular or whatever .......... but please do read again what I said initially ............... these are the reasons, the preconceived ideas based on hear say written centuries after departure of Messenger (Peace be upon him), every violent, intolerant action bases its justification on that hear say work.

are you talking about 51st american state:whistle:

Or the state that effectively controls all other 50 states. :rolleyes:

yeah everyone should wear whatever they want be it a skirt or a burka but this interfering and judging of each other choices has to go.this is the main cause of all this terror and hate. instead of minding their own business these mullah guys want everyone to spend their life according to mullah's wishes(for example a suni mullah wanting every one to be suni ) and when people don't adhere to their wishes they start spewing hate against them which in turn give birth to intolerance in society and terrorism against the targeted group.
most of the problem in our society wouldn't have arisen in the first place had everyone minded his own business.

Last edited:
even though it is against every value i hold dear but after watching them spread so much hate some time i just wish that we go all american on these mullahs.snatch their kids put them in proper schools and force civilization down their throat. just like what american did with red Indians.
i know its the hate and anger in me talking thats why i was refraining from commenting on all these bombing and anti terror operation threads but something like this must be done now .

Its not only them its the whole society. Schools are there the modern ones the backward ones the religious ones ............. but still problems won't go away. Why? We have voiced modernism, we have voiced secularism, we have voiced openness ........... nothing changed ......... but did we raise our concerns against all the lies being taught to us in religious disguise? The very lies that contradict Quran?

what is terrorism? impose your ideology forcefully to any one is actually the Terrorism.
Jihaad means struggle = A struggle that can assure the peace in society why because Islam means Peace.

Haay wait a mint what Quran and hadidh describe about Jihaad?? if some one attack you and capture your society forcefully and you retaliate is a Jihaad (Struggle)..

Now Loot at the world where else is terrorism and where else is jihaad..

Kashmir, Palestine is actually a Jihaad
Taliban who forcefully attack on others like india did in kashmir, or Isreal did it in palestine is a terrorism..

even prophet warned against sexual abstinence...and prophet openly enjoyed his sexual life...with wives and concubines..

Do you understand paper marriage concept? Messenger of ALLAH didn't have wives for the reason you are stating, after Hazrat Khadeeja (May ALLAH be pleased with her) all other marriages were paper marriages ............... when the right time came all those wives were given the choice to leave Messenger (Peace be upon him) ........... but they chose on their own to stay with him. Even when Messenger married Hazrat Ayesha her age was in forties she was a widow ........... and not what like of Tabri have tried in making us believe about her.

And Muhammad was Messenger of ALLAH not a prophet. His job was to convey message and implement a system ........... not telling prophecies.

@Hell hound this is how this hear say business has maligned Messenger and his companions.

its not about kamiyabi its about mental development..sexually frustrated people go no where..they are zombies..I have a large family and i have personally experienced this..I have a large family..and those living in America with open sex life are more intelligent as compared to those living in Pakistan under conservatism..similarly our elite class..is powerfully because they enjoy everything at liberty in their life..while ban it for the people..no daughter of military, business or political elite was ever busted by hudood ordinance or caught for celebrating valentine...when we all know they do...I know tons of them...I came to exploit it several time...rules are only for the ruled aka slave class! heck..Bajwa niece was serving item songs in Bollywood..openly!

At least I know how things happen in our society. If it comes in open they may make all freedom loving countries jealous.

You know what is motivation factor behind suicide blast?? 72 Virgin hooris in after life..sex is a powerful demand..deprivation of which can turn a human violence and even suicidal...

Have you ever thought how aggressive and abusive these sex deprived Pakistani women have become? most of the household is under constant grip of abused by women..it imparts negative psyche on kids..and the nation as a whole..liberal open culture is way forward....I find it a horrible dream to ever marry a Pakistani women..I cannot understand their sex deprived hyper aggression...I am better off with some American or European woman..I dont want to raise sexually dysfunctional kids like the Pakistani society...

Having sex is natural..drunk or not drunk your choice..the arabs are having it..the turks are having it...the central asian are having it..heck the Muslims completely raised new history of womanizing and sexuality with their hareems...

There is sex culture in every society..islamic or non islamic..arabs or non arabs...we carried forward the anti-woman backward Hindu culture with us...so we consider these things as "bad" and it is evident in the kind of thinking Pakistani parents impart into their kids...when they settle into gulf..they are unable to make peace with human realities..so will discourage their kids from befriending arabs with statement like...Arabs bht bigre hoe hote ha..and Arabs are not true muslims...delusional Pakistani minds..they think of themselves as the purest of the pure muslims....often absurd statements are made by Indo_Pak mullah that Islam emerged in Arabia but was completed in India..well Arabs only laugh at our stupid interpretations and ban our mullahs and their books!

Okay I get it sex is key to success and prosperity.

@Hell hound this is how this hear say business has maligned Messenger and his companions.
yeah you have told me about the hazrat ayesh's age before mate .can i get more material to read about it if this is true then it means almost every thing taught to us has a potential to be zaeif(like many hadees)

yeah you have told me about the hazrat ayesh's age before mate .can i get more material to read about it if this is true then it means almost every thing taught to us has a potential to be zaeif(like many hadees)

I cannot share it right now, give me sometime and Insha ALLAH I will be able to share.

Anything that contradicts Quran is a lie .............. invented to malign and deform Islam.

I cannot share it right now, give me sometime and Insha ALLAH I will be able to share.

Anything that contradicts Quran is a lie .............. invented to malign and deform Islam.
when you find it pls post it on my or your wall to avoid any shit storm.

when you find it pls post it on my or your wall to avoid any shit storm.

Yep sure ........... but for starters if you get the time do read the book I mentioned. It will help you develop better understanding of how and when. I won't say you rely on that book but use your judgement and see if the author is making any sense and if what he is saying is logical.

Exactly. We need to treat the root cause, not just 'Hum Dehshatgardi Ki Ijazat Nahi Daingay'!!

How can the people be so stupid, and there memories so short?? Everyone I see is praising Raheel Sharif! What did he do, you all forgot?? You got boot polished by ISPR machine. Let me remind you the number of terrorist attacks during Raheel Sharif.

1. Not the first, but lets start with the worst. APS... 144 innocent kids... You still want Raheel Sharif Back?? Idiots. He did same thing.. took people out of missing people camps and killed them in fake encounters just like now Bajwa has done.. Kaddooo theek hoga mulk aisay

2. November, 2016 Daesh claims a deadly suicide attack at a Sufi shrine in the Khuzdar area of Balochistan. 52 people were killed and upward to a 100 wounded.

3. October, 2016 The Daesh says it was behind the storming of a police training college in Quetta, Balochistan that killed 60 cadets

4. August, 2016 The president of Quetta Bar Association is targeted and killed. When his body is brought to a hospital in Quetta, Balochistan, hundreds of lawyers gathered to pay homage. A suicide bomber blows himself up amidst the gathering, killing 93 people, mostly lawyers.

Should I keep going? This is just tip of the iceberg! Only solution is to make rule of law strong. Make police strong. Courts Strong. Protect Witnesses, Protect Evidence (proper evidence, not Dhulaii), Give EDUCATION to ALL etc! These 100 fake encounters will create more terrorists!

Sis you are very right and yours is definitely more permanent and long term solution. For short term fixes, I will leave @django et co in charge :)

A woman can never be wrong...

Agreed, we need to take urgent action and at the very least put "Mullah Burka" under hose arrest, and this is for starters, as for completely eradicating their warped ideology which is completely un-Islamic, i suspect we will always have some "deadenders" looking for a easy way to paradise however their are some action plans being put into place to deradicalize vulnerable folk who fall into the trap of charlatans like Aziz.Kudos

Unfortunately the roots are so deep that it'd take years to eradicate them.. as it took endless efforts of our own people to grow the tree fueled by anti-Pakistan elements. Anyhow Allah behtar kary Ameen

A woman can never be wrong...

Actually its rare, but it can happen :D

9b0bead4e3c57274683b91a95dbf1418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom