What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

Its already started.

The Nail In The Petrodollar Coffin: Gazprom Begins Accepting Payment For Oil In Ruble, Yuan | Zero Hedge
BBC News - China buying oil from Iran with yuan
Rise of the PetroYuan | Dan Collins | FINANCIAL SENSE

I suggest keep that ill-informed arrogance elswhere.

Second, India has bought a lot of billion dollar weapons and planes,helis from USA. Has USA given Dawood.

No. Call me when USA gives Dawood.

Why should I be arrogant about what US has archived ? That is just plain stupid.

China or India has NO CHOICE but to buy iran oil using Yuan since Iran does not accept USD payment. But why has the same China purchased $1.268 trillion in U.S. Treasuries bills :lol:

India bought a lot of US stuff under UPA rule which used the dawood hawala network to send black money to swiss banks. There was NO WAY India was going to ask for dawood extradition while they were in power :lol:

Did you really think we asked for that ?

This time we have asked for dawood and the Indo US joint agreement CLEARLY says that. I will try and wake you up when we get dawood.

delighted swamy....after trolling..

c6996cbb94beb4913fb18d99fded2207.jpg

Because a smaller more stable and less dangerous pakistan is in India's best interest.

Did India take over BD after freeing it ?
If you'll try to make Pakistan smaller, you'll get a smaller, more dangerous Pakistan with more people ready to join terrorist groups against India. Take Balochistan as an example. India tries to support separatists, this ends up strengthening the same networks of militants that do attacks on India. So, while India is making things difficult for Pakistan, it is also making it easier for Pakistani militants to wage a proxy war on India. And If India does try to divide Pakistan by supporting more separatists, expect more and stronger anti-India militants.

Even the US has learned that militants are faithful to no one. Try putting a snake in someone else's pants and it'll come back to bite you in the arse later.

Our SWAMY can single handedly take on ZH, Musshy & Bilawal together............. :enjoy:

This is why I think Pakistan is necessary as a buffer state ,though under covert indian influence.
Good luck with that. Pakistani people would never let a ruler who is with India stay in power for long. And you'd need to get rid of the ISI first, which is very difficult.
Like I said before, If you try putting a snake in someone's pants, it'll come back to bite you later on.

If you'll try to make Pakistan smaller, you'll get a smaller, more dangerous Pakistan with more people ready to join terrorist groups against India. Take Balochistan as an example. India tries to support separatists, this ends up strengthening the same networks of militants that do attacks on India. So, while India is making things difficult for Pakistan, it is also making it easier for Pakistani militants to wage a proxy war on India. And If India does try to divide Pakistan by supporting more separatists, expect more and stronger anti-India militants.

Even the US has learned that militants are faithful to no one. Try putting a snake in someone else's pants and it'll come back to bite you in the arse later.

The only state in pakistan what is rabidly against India is PUNJAB. The rest of pakistan wants to discipline its army and get on with their lives.

Its Punjab that is driving pakistan into self destruction.

Covert action against Pakistan is something we should have attempted long back and brought it to its logical conclusion a long time back too. It is unlikely that anything worse can happen in pakistan that is anti-India. Besides it not like the govt. will publish its intentions to support separatist tendencies in pakistan.

We just need to give them a helping hand to help them achieve their aim and make pakitan a state which is at peace with itself.

do u think there is any possibilty to have a logical discussion wit the poster u r quoting,,,,,read is comments,he seems delusional

Why should I be arrogant about what US has archived ? That is just plain stupid.

China or India has NO CHOICE but to buy iran oil using Yuan since Iran does not accept USD payment. But why has the same China purchased $1.268 trillion in U.S. Treasuries bills :lol:

India bought a lot of US stuff under UPA rule which used the dawood hawala network to send black money to swiss banks. There was NO WAY India was going to ask for dawood extradition while they were in power :lol:

Did you really think we asked for that ?

This time we have asked for dawood and the Indo US joint agreement CLEARLY says that. I will try and wake you up when we get dawood.

Like I said. India has asked USA,UAE,Pakistan to extradite Dawood several times. India bought several billion USD equipment from USA. But extradition noob still.

Second,de-dollarization is underway .And China is diversifying .Rather hedging its risks when it uses currency swaps and invests in Treasuries. Its called not putting eggs in one basket.

Russian companies ‘de-dollarize’ and switch to yuan, other Asian currencies — RT Business

China-Russia currency agreement further threatens U.S. dollar

I agree with 70% of the post.I prefer covert control of Pakistan by India.

Like I said. India has asked USA,UAE,Pakistan to extradite Dawood several times. India bought several billion USD equipment from USA. But extradition noob still.

Second,de-dollarization is underway .And China is diversifying .Rather hedging its risks when it uses currency swaps and invests in Treasuries. Its called not putting eggs in one basket.

Russian companies ‘de-dollarize’ and switch to yuan, other Asian currencies — RT Business

You want to discuss US, I don't. I have already made my point regarding the US control of its environment and how its policies are designed to help its OWN citizens FIRST and FOREMOST. And so far it is working out pretty well for them.

The rest of the world can hate them, but can't touch them. American citizens gets to occupy the top most caste hierarchy in Saudi Arabia, while Indians occupy the lowest caste hierarchy in S.A. That is just the reality of the world you live in.

The only state in pakistan what is rabidly against India is PUNJAB. The rest of pakistan wants to discipline its army and get on with their lives.

Its Punjab that is driving pakistan into self destruction.

Covert action against Pakistan is something we should have attempted long back and brought it to its logical conclusion a long time back too. It is unlikely that anything worse can happen in pakistan that is anti-India.

Yeah, right. Where did you get that from, Indian media? No part of Pakistan wants to live under India. Some people do want peace, however, but that is only possible when both sides get their sh*t together

Covert action against Pakistan is something we should have attempted long back and brought it to its logical conclusion a long time back too. It is unlikely that anything worse can happen in pakistan that is anti-India.
You have attempted it long back, many, many times. It was successful in some cases, most of the times it failed.
A lot worse can come out, believe me, a broken Pakistan is not something India wants to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom