What's new

we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation

Obviously because a smaller weaker paksitan will be in no position to threaten us with terrorism and border shelling and death of India lives. :cheesy:

I tough this was rather obvious. Not very smart, are you ?

LOl........ So according to you Smaller and weaker Pakistan will not be in a position to threaten India?????? That is going to be a bigger threat mate......

Obviously because a smaller weaker paksitan will be in no position to threaten us with terrorism and border shelling and death of India lives. :cheesy:

I tough this was rather obvious. Not very smart, are you ?

LOL. He is not part of the Indian govt. so how does it matter what he says ? How does that translate to govt. intent ? :cheesy:

The last time we divided pakistan, everybody know it was us and the world is a better place with BD in it.

If the world points fingers at us AFTER we succeed, we should be damn proud of what we have achieved, and the world will be a lot thankful and will Respect us greatly.
You think BD is a rosy neighbor to us,then you are delusional.They are turning out to be a major pain in the a** then an asset.
Also dividing one enemy does not necessarily creates a friend Dividing Pakistan will only serve to antagonise the entire ASEAN neighborhood as they will see India as a regional hegemonic power rather than a friend.

YUP. That is EXACTLY how it works in the real world :cheesy:

How big a threat is BD or SL ?? or Nepal or Bhutan ? or Maldives ?

What would be the percentage of population of these countries who hates India????.... or who consider India as a country who is against its population, against its existence????

You think BD is a rosy neighbor to us,then you are delusional.They are turning out to be a major pain in the a** then an asset.
Also dividing one enemy does not necessarily creates a friend Dividing Pakistan will only serve to antagonise the entire ASEAN neighborhood as they will see India as a regional hegemonic power rather than a friend.

Nonsense. They already see us as a regional hegemonic power and that is because we are one. And that will ALWAYS be so.We are also their best friend and they know it. Otherwise they deal with China alone.

The same way, RUSSIA, and CHINA and USA are hegemonic powers.

Again that is how the real world operate.

Pakistan is Fences off, unlike BD and that will remain to be the case in the foreseeable future.

What would be the percentage of population of these countries who hates India????.... or who consider India as a country who is against its population, against its existence????

This discussion, would get people banned, and the thread shut down.... There is already a certain provice to the west of Pakistan, that cries out for help....

A peaceful pakistan I understand.

What madness makes you wish for a stronger pakistan ? :woot: ...... you want them to have 400 more nukes ?
Strong enough to deal with Internal threats. They can have 4000 Nuke's but it ain't going to make any difference, as having 1 nuke against thousands is enough.. MAD...

What nonsense. I do not care about their population, I care first and foremost about OUR population and we need to do EVERYTHING that will keep OUR population safe.

You can cry for the Pakistanis, I will cry for the Indians. Spare me the motherhood and apple pie nonsense.

I would rather have them hate us and be safe, than have them "love us " and try and bomb us and kill us by a thousand cuts.

nair is just trying to say war never solves anything

What nonsense. I do not care about their population, I care first and foremost about OUR population and we need to do EVERYTHING that will keep OUR population safe.

You can cry for the Pakistanis, I will cry for the Indians. Spare me the motherhood and apple pie nonsense.

I would rather have them hate us and be safe, than have them "love us " and try and bomb us and kill us by a thousand cuts.

Lol.... You are not getting what i am trying to tell you....... You want to brake pakistan in to pieces and you think that will make India a safer place..... You have no idea what you will be facing once India does that...... Let me tell you my friend.... A strong and stable Pakistan is good for India.....

nair is just trying to say war never solves anything

No, it doesn't. But when will pakistan realize it ? my guess is never.

Lol.... You are not getting what i am trying to tell you....... You want to brake pakistan in to pieces and you think that will make India a safer place..... You have no idea what you will be facing once India does that...... Let me tell you my friend.... A strong and stable Pakistan is good for India.....

:lol: .... You have no idea what you are saying.

A stable pakistan is good for India, a strong pakistan is NOT. ........ so its time to make it more stable, not strong. Get it ?

Nonsense. They already see us as a regional hegemonic power and that is because we are one. And that will ALWAYS be so.We are also their best friend and they know it. Otherwise they deal with China alone.

The same way, RUSSIA, and CHINA and USA are hegemonic powers.

Again that is how the real world operate.

Pakistan is Fences off, unlike BD and that will remain to be the case in the foreseeable future.
And how is that working for USA now,huh?

Back
Top Bottom